The holiday season is one of my favorites at the Disneyland Resort. There are so many things to do with your family at the resort so I just love spending this time with my family at our happy place. So this season you can come and experience it all with your family.
There’s Christmas music playing and the characters are wearing their best so the Disneyland Resort is one of the berries places to be! Plus you will find Santa at both theme parks and it’s one of our favorite additions to celebrating the holidays at the Disneyland Resort.
Staying at the Disneyland Resort hotels you can find the Gingerbread house in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa. It’s my favorite place to stay this time of year with the giant fireplace and Christmas tree. You can find seasonal treats like cookies right in the lobby and they’re perfect to enjoy right by the fireplace. We love to enjoy the Disneyland Resort hotels this time of year for all of the magic they also bring. You can find in room celebrations at DisneyFloralandGifts.com.
One of my favorite things to do is the Christmas Fantasy Parade and the “Believe….in Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular. You will get to experience the full snowfall finale. There are also attractions that are completely transformed like it’s a small world holiday style plus Haunted Mansion Holiday is still in full effect.
Be there for the daily Tree Lighting on Main Street U.S.A. at 4:00PM at 4:15 is when it’s a small world gets it’s own lighting celebration.
Right now you can try a number of seasonal dishes right inside both Disneyland Park and Disney’s California Adventure Park. I have to say my favorite thing is always the Gingerbread, you have to try it for yourself!
Disney’s California Adventure Park is one of my favorite places to hang with my family. You can meet Santa in the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail. Santa’s elves have completely transformed the trail into a jolly playground full of holiday games and fun.
The Disney Festival of Holidays has returned and you can enjoy all the delicious tastes of holiday celebrations form around the world. I love that they’re celebrating Christmas, Navidad, Hanukkah, Diwali, and Kwanzaa.
Our family favorite at Disney’s California Adventure Park is “” a street party that celebrates the season with the brightest in entertainment. Over at Cars Land the entire town of Radiator Sprigs and Route 66 is decked out for the holidays.
Disney’s Festive Foods Marketplace has a wide variety of holiday dishes and beverages that celebrate the culture and traditions from cultures around the world. You can pick up a Festival of Holidays Tasting Passport at any of the 12 marketplaces. As you visit each one you will receive a stamp and once your passport is full of stamps you will receive a completer stamp.
The 12 delicious destinations include:
· Merry Mashups is serving up pairings of different holiday helpings
· Making Spirits Bright fizzes with celebratory toasts and festive clinks
· Winter Wonders spreads joy with seasonal favorites from around the world
· Spicy Celebrations heats things up with delicious dishes featuring a festive kick
· Brews & Bites brings smiles aplenty with frosty beers and tasty snacks
· Holiday Duets harmonizes with perfect pairings curated for your culinary delight
· Favorite Things celebrates traditional holiday cuisine in a whole new way
· Blissfully Braised slow-cooked savory favorites full of flavor
· A Twist on Tradition tickles palates with tempting twists on holiday classics
· Winter Sliderland doles out hand-held helpings to make the season bright
· Grandma’s Recipes takes you home for the holidays with time-honored treats
· Visions of Sugarplums offers decadently delicious desserts and drinks that pair perfectly with any meal
Try all of the delicious food with a park hopper today and don’t forget to download the Disneyland App to get your MaxPass. Learn more at Disneyland.com .