We partnered with the Palm Mountain Resort & Spa on this post. All opinions are our own.
We love exploring new places, especially places close to home. With the heat of summer still lingering it’s the perfect time for families to get out of town and visit Palm Springs. Personally we are big fans of the many things there is to do year round right in Palm Springs and we think it’s a great destination for a weekend family getaway.
5 Things To Do In Palm Springs As A Family
- Shop – There are so many adorable Instagram worthy shops in Downtown Palm Springs. You can also grab a bite to eat along the way.
- Ride The Palm Spring Aerial Tramway visit their website to learn more.
- Visit A Water Park – It’s so hot outside and Palm Springs has some of the best water parks. You can visit Wet n’ Wild and it’s always a hit with our kids!
- Go Hiking – We love to go hiking and in Palm Springs you family can find an easy trail to hit within Indian Canyons.
- Hit The Pool – We personally love to hit the pool at our resort hotels. Staying somewhere near downtown Palm Springs is always nice because it’s close to shopping and restaurants. We stayed at the Palm Mountain Resort & Spa.
Our girls love the pool and staying a resort like the Palm Mountain means that the pool was just steps form our suite door. We stayed in a beautiful courtyard garden area that had a fire pit to enjoy in the evening. Each room comes with towels for the pool and our girls quickly grabbed them and hit the water.
Living in Southern California we have so many great family friendly destinations that are close to home. Plam Springs is one of those places we love to go because there are many wonderful resorts and it’s so close to home. It’s just nice to get away on a weekend as a family to create those meaningful memories.
What are some of your family’s favorite things to do in Palm Springs?