We are happy to partner with Pentel on this sponsored post. All opinions are our own.
Kids are all about creating things and as we head back to school we still want to have some last minute end of summer fun. My girls love to craft and creating things. Different paper and pens are always fun and a great idea to keep around as we head back to school. We created this super simple color your own back to school first day of school printable. You can download your own free copy of the printable.
We used the new Pop by Pentel products and our girls just find them so fun. They come in sparkle, milky and solar.
Most kids love to get create with their hands. Our girls love to color and draw so we knew that a color your own first day of school sign would be a really fun and simple idea to have some pre-back to school fun.
As we head back to school this week I love that my girls are helping to create a fun new memory and it’s something I can actually save for years to come. Not just a simple first day of school photo
- Add a unique “Pop” of shimmering color to your writing world
- New innovative, reflective and sparkling iridescent ink is ultra-glittery
- Ink looks like a different color when writing on black or white paper (2 colors in 1)
- Perfect for cards, drawings, doodles and other designs
- Add a “Pop” of pizzazz to any page with milky pastel ink colors
- Vivid pastel colored ink contrasts well with dark colored paper to make your writing and artwork stand out
- Perfect for invitations, greeting cards, drawing and more
- Add a “Pop” of bright neon color to your life
- Unique ink glows bright under a blacklight
- Vibrant fluorescent neon ink colors give your writing and artwork extra visual attention
It’s super easy to create something new and exciting. You can use the Pop by Pentel products with almost any craft or creative projects. I’ll be keeping myself organized with a bright and fun planner and as we head back to school our kids will have fun pens to use too. I love that our first day of school has a fun and unique handmade touch too!
You can learn how to make it pop with Pentel on their website!