This post is sponsored by Justice. All opinions are our own.
Having three little girls means that we’ve been shopping back to school at Justice for many years now. It’s funny because my oldest has finally grown out of Justice but our youngest is just beginning her journey with the girls brand we’ve known for so many years. It’s a whole new milestone for her to finally shop at Justice like her big sisters. We head back to school in just two and a half weeks fro. now so we were so excited to finally do some back to school shopping to get ready for the new school year.
This year we are so excited to partner with Justice for our own back-to-school shopping haul. Plus we are thrilled to take part in the fashion show event taking place at our favorite store here in Long Beach, California!
This year Justice is inspiring girls all across the country to live out loud and find their own style. They’re hosting their very own fashion shows and you’ll find some of the hottest tween influencers at some of the events. The Fashion Show will take place on July 21st inside Justice stores!!!
The Fashion Show events will be a memorable and fun experience as every girl who attends has the opportunity to shop for their perfect first day of school outfit that makes them feel great and strut her stuff in a real live fashion show! There will be music, giveaways and tons of fun activities to get girls excited to go back-to-school.
Justice Girls Clothing Store Fashion Shows
- Date: Saturday, July 21
- Time: 11:30 am and 2:30 pm (we do suggest arriving 30 minutes early)
- Event attendees will have the chance to shop brand new, limited edition collections, get 40% off one item (excludes backpacks and clearance) and collect double points for Club Justicemembers!
- Once attendees select their new back to school outfit, they can show it off on the Justice runway in a live fashion show!
- Select store locations will have appearances by some of the hottest tween influencers, including: Jessalyn Grace(Columbus, OH), Heaven King(Wayne, NJ), Trinitee Stokes(El Cajon, CA), The Gem Sisters(Glendale, CA), Casey Simpson(Sherman Oaks, CA) and The D’ambrosio Twins(Sherman Oaks, CA).
- Stay for the dance party and tons of fun!
To shop on the go, moms and kids can download the free Justice app on iTunes HEREwhere they can shop the latest styles, make wish lists, get exclusive content, freebies and more! Visit Justice at shopjustice.comor on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube
Are your kiddos ready for back-to-school?