One of the things we love to do on our days off is to spend time in the place that we call home. We love hiking in local mountains and visiting our beaches but there’s something about the culture in the city that I want my kids to be a part of. The only way to do that is to get out and explore Los Angeles.
5 Kid Friendly Things To Do in LA for Spring
- Visit Grand Park – The fountains are a cool place to cool off and there’s plenty of seating for parents to sit back and enjoy. It’s one of my kids favorite water fountains in Los Angeles.
- Griffith Observatory – There’s hiking trails and the best views of the city from here.
- Visit Descanso Gardens where everything is in full bloom!
- Kids Love The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens!! Trust me it’s worth the trip!
- City Art – Looking for a unique family photo idea? Stop by one of the many murals throughout the city for a unique photo backdrop. Nothing expresses this city like its street art.
Some of my favorite things to do is just get out and walk. Go shopping in local stores and eat form the local neighborhood restaurants. Staying comfortable and fashionable is easy with our Reebok Classics shoes which we got at DSW. With Reebok at DSW I can find shoes for our entire family. Our eight year old loves her Reebok Classics in white. They’re the perfect shoe for spring and for getting around a busy city.
What I liked about the shoes right away was that classic style. I could easily wear these walking around the city or even helping out with my daughters class at school. They’re comfortable and stylish.
She’s one of those kids who is always busy. A gymnast and tumbler she’s often always flipping around. Keeping up with her in my own pair of Reebok Classics at DSW. Brooklin loved that they are all white, they’re the perfect shoe for summer for her. Being that we are often busy it’s important that she has comfortable shoes on. One thing I’ve learned form having three girls is that each one of them is unique and Brooklin’s one of those kids who’s always on the go.
I love that our styles match even these they are also different. They’re comfortable all day long and I can see myself wearing these comfortably this summer.
Right now you can shop these styles and more at your local DSW.