Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. It’s important to load of up on filling healthy fresh foods and when it comes to my kids I always like to make it fun too. Simple things like using small cookie cutters for shapes add a unique touch to any meal. It’s all about making healthy meals that kids will actually wnat to eat. Food that fuels our day and so we want to share this simple and easy smoothie bowl recipe.
Strawberry Pineapple Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup milk of your choice (almond, 1%, soy, etc.)
- 3 tsp honey
- 1 whole banana cut into slices, for garnishing
- Chia seeds, for garnishing
- Almond slivers, for garnishing
- Cantaloupe, cut into flat pieces
- Mini heart cookie cutter
In a blender, blend strawberries, pineapple, and milk. Add honey and then blend some more. Pour into bowl.