walmart grocery pickup

Shopping Made Easy With Walmart’s Online Grocery Pickup

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Walmart. The opinions and text are all mine.

walmart grocery pickupI remember the many trips I’ve taken to the grocery store where right in the middle of shopping one of my kids has to go to the bathroom. There’s also the trips where no one wants to be there, especially me, but we need food for lunches and of course the kids will want to eat dinner. Sometimes we just want to avoid the store all together and that’s why I’m so excited about Walmart’s Online Grocery Pickup.

Shopping has been made easy and I’ll never again have to bribe my five year old to stop her mid-afternoon nap to run to go grocery shopping. Just this week I had been needing to go to the store but between volunteering at my kids school and their after school activities I literally just couldn’t seem to get in the time.

I started first by using the Walmart Grocery App which allows you to easily shop the entire store for everything you need right online. I sat down while my girls were in gymnastics class and shopped for everything we needed from the store. I got milk and bread and stuff for my kiddos lunch boxes and even fresh veggies for our weeknight dinners.

My surprise was just how easy it was to complete my purchase. I found the in store deals to stay on budget and even the organic produce that we normally buy. It’s just like shopping the Walmart store without ever leaving your home. When you get to the store you simply check in with the app and let them know that you have arrived. walmart grocery pickupPull into one of the many designated orange spots available for pickup purchases. I had such a wonderful personal shopper bring all the items right to my car. I never had to leave and get my kiddos out of the car. There were no trips to the bathroom and no one asked for anything they did not need.walmart grocery pickupHe loaded everything right into the back of our car and off we went on our way home. Honestly it took less than 5 minutes it was so quick and easy. I called my husband in disbelief telling him that I cannot believe that we had not done this before and how much my life will changing having this as an option for shoppingwalmart grocery pickupIt’s nice to know that as a busy mom of three that I don’t have to worry about going into the store. It doesn’t cost me anything extra to use Walmart’s Grocery Pickup and I really love that I can shop from anywhere using the App. I found myself adding in items we needed as the week went on. It saves the items right in my cart and I can choose a time to pick up my order that is also convenient for me. I even stocked up on everything I needed for lunches for the week all from my phone!walmart grocery pickup

Right now you can start your first order with Walmart’s Online Grocery Pickup and get $10.00 off with code- WOWFRESH

Could grocery pickup make your life easier?

1. Kristina Prewitt on February 22, 2018 at 7:12 pm

I’ve heard that Walmart will be offering delivery soon! Now that’s right up my alley!!

2. Dandi D on February 20, 2018 at 11:59 pm

This would be so handy, especially when the kids are sick and you don’t want to go shopping.

3. Kristina Prewitt on February 13, 2018 at 2:57 pm

Walmart didn’t have any available pick up spots left today so I used another grocery chains pick up. Big mistake, the app was not user friendly, the wait at pick up was longer that fifteen minutes and the staff was not friendly!! Walmart for the win!

4. Jeane Campbell on February 12, 2018 at 10:14 am

Wouldn’t make my life easier now, but when you have babies, or young ones, this would be so useful. I hated it when the baby would be asleep in his car seat and would have to unstrap him and get him into the stroller.. what a lot of time that all took.

5. Jerry Marquardt on February 10, 2018 at 7:51 pm

This is really great news for me and my family, as I am in a hurry quite often, and this would make for great convenience. Thanks for sharing the article with us.

6. Faith Daniel on February 10, 2018 at 6:48 pm

This would make my life so much easier! My local grocery store doesn’t have this though. The nearest Walmart is pretty far from my house. This is a great idea and hopefully more stores start doling this.

7. Shelly I on February 10, 2018 at 3:55 pm

Online grocery pickup is a game-changer! I tried it a year ago and I am hooked. I have to try it out at Walmart since I haven’t tried them yet. Thanks for that savings code.

8. Sarah L on February 10, 2018 at 3:46 pm

My local King Soopers does this and it was very handy when I had a cold and didn’t want to go into the store.

9. Sarah B on February 10, 2018 at 1:05 pm

Holy Cow! This is amazing! And they don’t make you get out of the car?!?!? How have I never heard of this. I guess this is only available at certain Suoer Walmart’s. I am going to check this out further; thanks!

10. Janet W. on February 10, 2018 at 6:30 am

I haven’t tried this service yet from Walmart, but it sounds amazing and so convenient!

11. Dandi D on February 10, 2018 at 4:17 am

I wish this was available in our area–it would be so handy!

12. shelly peterson on February 10, 2018 at 2:55 am

This sounds so easy, almost too good to be true. lol. I do not like grocery shopping. I will have to give this a try.

13. Cheryl on February 10, 2018 at 12:41 am

Do you know if you can use coupons with this?

14. Kristina Prewitt on February 9, 2018 at 8:17 pm

I love WalMart grocery pick up! The app is so user friendly, the produce is always the best and it’s so nice to not have to take the kids in to the store overtime!!