Our girls love to craft and make fun things. As we get closer to March we wanted to share a really fun lunchbox idea that’s fun for kids to make. This is a fun snack idea that they could even enjoy after school or on a fun family movie night. You can really have fun with this and kids think the extra touches are just so special.
Rainbow Jello Cups For St. Patrick’s Day
- Green Jello cups
- White paper
- Markers (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple)
- Gold plastic coins
- Begin by cutting a white piece of paper in half lengthwise.
- Fold each end of one half of the paper into the center of itself lengthwise. View the photo for reference on how to do this.
- Fold the entire paper over again lengthwise and secure closed with some clear tape.
- Use markers to color a rainbow pattern on the front of this folded strip of paper where there is no tape.
- Use one half of the colored strip of paper, and glue one side to each side of a green Jello snack cup.
- Glue a plastic gold coin to the end of each side of the rainbow you attached to the snack cup.
- These are simple and easy to make. Enjoy!