Rainbow Jello Cups For St. Patrick's Day

Rainbow Jello Cups For St. Patrick’s Day

Rainbow Jello Cups For St. Patrick's DayOur girls love to craft and make fun things. As we get closer to March we wanted to share a really fun lunchbox idea that’s fun for kids to make. This is a fun snack idea that they could even enjoy after school or on a fun family movie night. You can really have fun with this and kids think the extra touches are just so special.

Rainbow Jello Cups For St. Patrick’s Day

Materials:

• Green Jello cups
  • White paper
  • Markers (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple)
  • Tape
  • Glue
  • Gold plastic coins

Rainbow Jello Cups For St. Patrick's Day

Instructions:

1. Begin by cutting a white piece of paper in half lengthwise.
  2. Fold each end of one half of the paper into the center of itself lengthwise. View the photo for reference on how to do this.Rainbow Jello Cups For St. Patrick's Day
  3. Fold the entire paper over again lengthwise and secure closed with some clear tape.
  4. Use markers to color a rainbow pattern on the front of this folded strip of paper where there is no tape. Rainbow Jello Cups For St. Patrick's Day
  5. Use one half of the colored strip of paper, and glue one side to each side of a green Jello snack cup.Rainbow Jello Cups For St. Patrick's Day
  6. Glue a plastic gold coin to the end of each side of the rainbow you attached to the snack cup.Rainbow Jello Cups For St. Patrick's Day
  7. These are simple and easy to make. Enjoy! Rainbow Jello Cups For St. Patrick's Day

1. Cheryl on March 10, 2018 at 4:37 pm

These are cute and simple. I would probably just print the bands instead of coloring them.

2. shelly peterson on March 8, 2018 at 1:40 am

Thanks for sharing this cute idea. It looks easy and fun to do with my grandsons.

3. Indah Nuria Savitri on February 28, 2018 at 1:46 pm

My kids will be thrilled! They celebrate the day at school 🙂

4. Jeane Campbell on February 23, 2018 at 7:37 am

Don’t usually do much with the grandkids for St. Patrick’s Day but this is a cute idea. The boys would probably just eat the jello and then color. Just sayin’ ha ha

5. Kristina Prewitt on February 19, 2018 at 7:00 pm

I plan on making these but found today the rainbow airheads. I am going to try to use those vs. the colored strip of paper.

6. Jeane Campbell on February 19, 2018 at 7:23 am

This is a doable project for even your 3 year old. And they would love it! Then want to eat it!

7. Joey Jennings on February 17, 2018 at 8:16 pm

This is very cute!! I’ll have to make some with my niece!! Thanks for sharing!

8. Jeane Campbell on February 16, 2018 at 10:10 am

Grands will enjoy making these.. especially the younger ones!.. they all love rainbows!

9. Dandi D on February 15, 2018 at 12:22 am

This is such a cute idea and I know my son would enjoy helping me make them!

10. Kristina Prewitt on February 14, 2018 at 7:16 pm

These are just darling! I am absolutely going to make these for my girls’ lunchbox!

11. Sarah B on February 14, 2018 at 6:06 pm

Too cute. My kids would love to do this. Thanks for sharing!

12. Faith Daniel on February 14, 2018 at 11:54 am

Such a fun idea! I can’t believe that March is almost here! time seems to move so quickly!