Stocking Up On Stocking Stuffers at CVS Pharmacy

Disclosure: I’m proud to be working with CVS Pharmacy to help spread the word. All opinions expressed are my own, and all product claims or program details shared should be verified at CVS.com or with the appropriate manufacturers.

I like that no matter where I’m at I can stop into my local CVS Store and easily find healthy snacks and just about anything else my family may need. It’s never been easier to shop for Christmas with CVS either. With 76% of the U.S. population living within 5 miles of a CVS Pharmacy, it’s never been easier to find what you need exactly when you need it. Did you know that wit the CVS Pharmacy mobile app you can shop via the app, place an order and have it delivered right to your car door with CVS Curbside pickup.

That means that you can stock up on everything you need to make this Christmas merry and bright. December 17-24 is Stocking Stuffer Week at CVS Pharmacy and they’re the one place you can find everything you need to fill up their stockings. My oldest is just at that age where she’s wearing makeup and lipgloss and sugar scrubs. It’s hard to believe that I’m shopping for a teen but luckily CVS Pharmacy has everything she likes in one easy place. I was able to easily pick enough items to fill her stocking and I know these are all items she will use and enjoy.

When it comes to healthy snacks and beauty I always turn to CVS Pharmacy but now I find myself shopping the makeup isles with my daughter.  What I also like about CVS Pharmacy is that you can find  a variety of unique, affordable and unexpected finds. Some of this year’s best items include tech gadgets, trending beauty and fragrance offerings, premium chocolates and of course personalized photo gifts. I think I’ve bought a little of it all this Christmas and am all stocked up for stocking stuffers.

Shop CVS Pharmacy Stocking StufferWeek from now through Christmas Eve!

What are your favorite types of gifts for stocking stuffers?

1. AnnMarie John on December 19, 2017 at 3:47 am

CVS sure knows what you need when you go shopping for stocking stuffers! These are awesome and they’re definitely perfect for the season!

2. Rosey on December 19, 2017 at 2:23 am

I do like CVS. They are chock full of fun tings for the stockings, especially in the make up aisle!

3. Toni | Boulder Locavore on December 18, 2017 at 10:36 pm

I love that you can find a lot of awesome stocking stuffers at CVS! Those are really great finds too! I am sure your daughter will appreciate that!

4. Our Family World on December 18, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Totally agree with his post. CVS is the place to go for stocking stuffers! I got disposable razors for my sons and my husband, shaving cream, socks and hand sanitizers. My daughter’s stocking is filled with moisturizers, face masks, nail polish and make up brushes.

5. Christie Michel Cronan on December 18, 2017 at 8:13 pm

CVS is definitely a place to go when it comes to great stocking stuffers. I love the variety they have and they also normally have great sales/savings.

6. Estelle on December 18, 2017 at 8:04 pm

I literally just stopped at CVS yesterday and picked up a few items for my daughter’s Xmas stocking. I got some lip balms, candies and little toys. CVS is the best!

7. Veronica Solomon on December 18, 2017 at 6:59 pm

I love stopping in to pick up last minute items at CVS. It has everything

8. Pam on December 18, 2017 at 6:28 pm

I pick up all kinds of things at CVS. I love getting my makeup there while I’m already in the store to get prescriptions.

9. Claudia Krusch on December 18, 2017 at 6:19 pm

I need to go to my my local CVS Store and stock up. I still need to get all my stocking stuffers for the family.

10. Joyce Brewer on December 18, 2017 at 6:07 pm

CVS is my go-to place for beauty items. I love adding up my coupons and extracare bucks for savings.

11. travel blogger on December 18, 2017 at 6:05 pm

I still need my stocking stuffers so I will have to get to CVS and stock up! They really do have great stocking stuffers!

12. Marissa Zurfluhm on December 18, 2017 at 4:48 pm

I’ve never thought of going to CVS for stocking stuffers. Great idea that I think I will use!

13. Sara Welch on December 18, 2017 at 4:46 pm

CVS always carries all the right things. I’ve used them many times for stocking stuffers!

14. Liz Mays on December 18, 2017 at 1:48 pm

Oh I should definitely make a stop at CVS for some stocking stuffers. I always find some good things there!

15. robin rue on December 18, 2017 at 11:36 am

I got all my kids stocking stuffers at CVS! They have lots of cute stuff.

16. Stacie on December 18, 2017 at 8:59 am

CVS is an awesome place to find stocking stuffers! I got a lot of min there this year. My kids have some new themed spin brushes that they’re going to love.