Stretch Island Fruit Snacks cucumber stars kids lunch

Christmas Themed Lunch Ideas For Kids

This post was sponsored by Stretch Island as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.

Our girls go to a school that is very close to our home. Our school has the ability to drop lunches by the front before lunch. You just pull up and leave the lunches and you’ll find there’s 30 other bags there all waiting to be picked up. It’s just a thing at our school so I often choose the later lunch drop-off on more chaotic mornings when we are running late.

It also allows me to be creative and have fun with their lunches. I’m one of those moms that really does care about what goes into my kiddos food. NON-GMO products like the ones from Stretch Island are the kinds my kiddos. You’ll find them at stores near you and there are several different varieties that are just perfect for lunches. In fact they’re such fun edition they’re something my girls will ask for.

The strawberry fruit bites are a new favorite but even for after school snacks on the go Stretch Island Fruit Leather is a snack my kids love and I can also feel good about. Made with organic natural ingedients their products are something moms don’t have to think twice about. Plus kids really do love them!

My eight year old is still in school this entire next week. So we’re having fun every way that we can. I like to make themed lunches for my kids. It’s just something I enjoy doing and it’s something they also enjoy. So I try to go out of my way to make creative lunches and since I can drop them off still warm they’re something my kids also enjoy.

I like using simple things like a cookie cutter to be able to create shapes for food. I made a fun Christmas tree quesidilla  with a side of refried beans.

My kids like the crunchy cheese in the center so you can choose to do the cutout or not.

Of course there’s also a fun star shaped cheese wheel and star shaped cucumbers. On the side is also new Stretch Island Fruit Bites. I also added a small container of sour cream for dipping.

You can find these products and more at a store near you.

Do you have any fun Christmas themed lunch ideas?

1. shelly peterson on January 13, 2018 at 12:15 am

This looks like a great lunch. So many cute ideas.

2. Reesa Lewandowski on December 19, 2017 at 1:20 pm

What cute ideas! I need to make them for my kids this week. We love Stretch Island!

3. Jacqui Odell on December 19, 2017 at 6:46 am

I do not have any themed lunch ideas. I am the type of the mom that just does it the quick and easy way.

4. Toni | Boulder Locavore on December 19, 2017 at 1:50 am

These are really great ideas! I am sure kids will be excited about their lunch boxes with these!

5. Stacie on December 18, 2017 at 11:39 pm

What a cute way to spruce up the kids’ lunches for the holiday. I think it makes lunch a lot more fun for them.

6. Sarah on December 18, 2017 at 11:07 pm

Super cute lunch ideas! Love the idea of using the cookie cutters to make festive shapes.

7. Autumn Reo on December 18, 2017 at 9:25 pm

These are such cute ideas for this last week before they get out for the break. The kills will love to see a festive lunch.

8. Tatanisha Worthey on December 18, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Oh the kids will love this! It is sure to brighten up their day!

9. Chelley Martinka on December 18, 2017 at 8:29 pm

I love to use Christmas color food. My kids make it easy because they love cucumbers and tomatoes!

10. Heather on December 18, 2017 at 8:00 pm

So much fun! The kids are on break from school this week so I have more time to make them special things like this adorable Christmas lunch. The little trees will make the lunch extra special.

11. Liz Mays on December 18, 2017 at 6:10 pm

This was such a fun lunch idea! I like cutting out fun shapes too. The stretch Island snacks are always good choices.

12. Amy Desrosiers on December 18, 2017 at 6:06 pm

My kids would enjoy this! I do have some fun ideas I hope to pull off later this week.

13. Kathy on December 18, 2017 at 6:01 pm

This is such a great idea. I think this would be great for both of my girls. I know they would love this for lunch before their holiday break from school.

14. Claudia Krusch on December 18, 2017 at 5:39 pm

I need to try these ideas for my Sons lunches this week. The cucumber starts are so cute. I have the perfect tree cookie cutter to use. It is a little bigger then the usual ones.

15. Louise Bishop on December 18, 2017 at 5:22 pm

That is a cute idea! It’s a great way to put a smile on their faces!

16. Connie on December 18, 2017 at 2:35 pm

These are great and clever ideas. I feel like a lunchbag slacker after reading this 🙂

17. Victoria on December 18, 2017 at 1:29 pm

Trying these out tomorrow for my girls lunch boxes! They love when I use themed food in their school lunches and they get to show their friends! Teh quesadilla is so smart!

18. Melissa Chapman on December 18, 2017 at 11:49 am

You really are mom of the year with those great lunches. I think your school is so nice to give you extra time to make a lunch and drop it off. I have to get some of those fruit bites for snacks.

19. Jeanette on December 18, 2017 at 9:40 am

That would be fun to do for lunch for my kiddo. I’m always trying to figure a creative ways to make his lunch fun and interesting so he eats it all this would be a great way to do that.

20. Stacie on December 18, 2017 at 9:08 am

These are super cute ideas! I love making the snacks into Christmas tree shapes. It’s so adorable.

21. robin rue on December 18, 2017 at 9:01 am

How fun! I know my boys would be excited to open their lunchboxes and find a Christmas surprise in there.