tween on her calculator

The Best Gifts For Tweens From Intel

This is a sponsored post with Intel. All opinions are our own.

My twelve year old has always been such a great student. She’s the one who does her homework herself and can fly through anything that’s thrown in front of her. She’s just that kind of kid. She works hard at everything she does and even if she’s frustrated she seems to make the best out of things. Now that she’s in 7th grade she’s moving very fast with all of her school work. She’s working on a lot of projects and research papers and so now more than ever it’s time to get her upgraded to a laptop that can grow with her.

Just check out this fun video –

For tweens the gifts they want are all about technology and I know a gift from Intel will be a hit!

The new Lenovo Yoga 920 with an Intel 8th Gen Core has everything she needs to do her homework and more! Whatever you buy this Christmas make sure it has an Intel inside. Intel® Core™ processors deliver much more than just computing power. It allows you the power to work on multiple applications faster.  Plus you can watch 4K UHD movies for up to 10 hours. Plus you can play demanding games and power that immersive Virtual Reality (VR technology your kids keep talking about.

I had no idea that things like GoPro’s and streaming services all relied upon the processing power they need to provide the best quality. I know that’s always something that is important to my husband but now more than ever you see a need for it. Especially video and streaming. Those are all things my tween is already doing so I wnat to be sure she has the power she needs to keep up with the other gadgets she’s using.

Using Intel you can do more with those electronic gifts, like drones and VR headsets. So power up this holiday season with all the best gifts from Intel.

What are the big tech gifts your kids want this Christmas?

1. My Teen Guide on December 12, 2017 at 3:00 pm

My son’s laptop is about to retire and we’re looking around for a new one for him. Maybe not this Christmas but early next year. I think the Lenovo Yoga would be a perfect choice.

2. Rosey on December 12, 2017 at 12:55 am

My daughter wants a new laptop. Her’s is lagging and she is in college, so she will probably get one. 😉

3. Toni | Boulder Locavore on December 11, 2017 at 11:39 pm

I am sure my daughter would love a gift from Intel too! I will definitely check their site!

4. Sara Welch on December 11, 2017 at 8:39 pm

I love the yoga. It is such a useful tool for sure.

5. Marissa Zurfluh on December 11, 2017 at 8:37 pm

These would make amazing gifts. Intel makes the best of the best.

6. Janell Poulette on December 11, 2017 at 7:56 pm

My 12 year old has asked for a laptop this year too. We did buy him one. There are so many choices.

7. Pam on December 11, 2017 at 7:31 pm

My son in law has a Lenovo Yoga and he loves it. It is a great little computer.

8. travel blogger on December 11, 2017 at 7:06 pm

I want one of these! My kids aren’t old enough yet for fancy tech items, but this would be great for me. I will have to tell my hubby about this!

9. Myrah Duque on December 11, 2017 at 6:58 pm

WOW that sounds like a great gift for any teen! Sadly already got my daughter a gift, if not I would have jumped on it.

10. Claudia Krusch on December 11, 2017 at 6:42 pm

The Lenovo Yoga 920 would be a great gift idea for my Daughter. I will have to take a look st one this week. Thanks for the great Christmas gift idea.

11. brianne on December 11, 2017 at 6:13 pm

What a great gift guide! We need a new computer and I have to check out Intel!

12. Melissa Chapman on December 11, 2017 at 5:39 pm

We have not bought my son his own computer and he uses ours when he writes papers. I will consider the Lenovo when we get him his own.

13. AnnMarie John on December 11, 2017 at 5:30 pm

My eldest is in college and my second child’s about to enter college next year! I think these would be a nice gift for either of them because they’re going to make good use of it in school.

14. Bill Sweeney on December 11, 2017 at 5:14 pm

Our kids are at this age! This would be perfect for them for a gift!

15. Liz Mays on December 11, 2017 at 5:07 pm

The new Lenova Yoga definitely sounds ideal for students! I like that it has plenty of power for all of the new games and programs they need.

16. Amy Desrosiers on December 11, 2017 at 1:56 pm

My tween is getting an HP Jaguar this holiday. She is going to freak out when she opens it in about 2 weeks!

17. Stacie on December 11, 2017 at 11:39 am

My daughter wants a new laptop, and my son is pushing for a new XBox One X. He wants it in a big, big way.

18. Michelle Waller on December 11, 2017 at 11:06 am

I think this is a great gift for a tween. We got something similar for my tween.

19. robin rue on December 11, 2017 at 10:50 am

My oldest is in 8th grade and everything is done online these days. He would LOVE one of these.