working out gym liftinf weights

Working On My Health From Inside Out

This post is sponsored with Totála Cellular Health. All opinions are my own.

This year it’s all about getting heathy inside and out. The last year I’ve worked with a personal trainer and have continued to work on my health and fitness goals. This next year I want to continue to focus on my health and wellness. I’d like to focus more on the things that bring me joy like dance fitness and yoga. Also meditation and stress reduction.

This year was so stressful for our family. With moving and financial hardships and illnesses. We even had a recent hospital stay with our five year old. So this year really is all about becoming grounded again. It’s starting from the inside and working on my overall health. I didn’t grow up with a mom myself so I just want to be the best mother I can for my kids. I want to be present and mindful. I yearn for these moments of happiness with my children. I know that I have to take care of myself so that I can be a better mother for them.

For the last few weeks I’ve been taking this mindfulness into account. I’ve started using Totála® Cellular Health as a dietary supplement, in liquid form, that can help your own efforts to improve mitochondrial metabolism and cellular health. What I find truly interesting is that you only take 1 oz. a day. You keep it cold and I like to just put it in my water bottle. Plus it tastes great and my favorite is the mango flavor. The product only has two ingriedients, monk fruit extract and Ioniplex™.  It contains a high percentage of fulvic acid, a natural electrolyte, which has the ability to transport and enhance nutrients, detoxify cells, stimulate metabolism, and functions as an antioxidant. Plus you are getting 65 essential macro and trace minerals. This is a patented ingredient that has been used in the health and wellness industry for over 20 years so I trust it.

One of the things my personal trainer told me is very important is the actual mineral value of the foods that I eat. Your body needs to absorb those macro and trace minerals and so I really like that this is a product that helps to do that. This allows you do actually have more energy throughout your day. No more of those mid-afternoon naps for me. I’ve felt more energy, even after working out at the gym. Plus I like that I’m helping to restore and detoxify it’s just another key to many that I’m doing to take better care of myself.  I have also felt overall less sore from my harder workouts.I have found weight lifting to be incredibly challenging and while I like it I am often left with aching joints. It’s nice to know that I’m working on my overall health and I can already say I feel better. I don’t get sick often but I feel better than ever. I didn’t even get sick recently when my girls were sick. Overall just feel more positive about heading into a new year and I’m going to continue to work on my health and wellness.

You can find out more about Totála® Cellular Health on their website.

What are some simple things you do to take care of yourself inside and out?

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

1. Kiwi on November 22, 2017 at 12:57 pm

Heath is operated on a cellular level. Glad there are products like this to help boost it.

2. Toni | Boulder Locavore on November 21, 2017 at 9:17 pm

This sounds like a great supplement. Will definitely add this to my list to try.

3. Sara Welch on November 21, 2017 at 7:56 pm

I’ve never heard of this before. It sounds amazing! I would really like to try it!

4. Shell on November 21, 2017 at 7:50 pm

This sounds like something I could use! I’ve been doing a lot of yoga and feeling strong because of it.

5. Theresa on November 21, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Hopefully things are looking up for you and the new year will bring more blessings your way. I haven’t heard of this before, but it sounds like something I need to add to my daily supplement routine to help encourage a more healthy lifestyle.

6. Liz Mays on November 21, 2017 at 6:25 pm

Totála sounds like a good way to keep your body in check and the good flavor is always a plus! It’s awesome that you’ve been feeling so well!

7. Brianne on November 21, 2017 at 6:07 pm

I haven’t seen this before and will have to try it! I’ve been so sick for weeks and just haven’t been able to take care of myself.

8. travel blogger on November 21, 2017 at 5:57 pm

I definitely need to give this a try! We have had a somewhat stressful year too, and I just had my second baby, and I am ready to get back into shape. This would be helpful to get my energy levels back up!

9. Claudia Krusch on November 21, 2017 at 5:45 pm

This sounds like a great supplement. I have been trying to be healthier. I will have to pick some up to try.

10. Amy Desrosiers on November 21, 2017 at 5:31 pm

I just got back from the gym! This so could have most likely helped me to have more stamina.

11. kristi on November 21, 2017 at 5:21 pm

I agree it is sooo important to take care of us, if we aren’t taken care of it’s hard to step up and take care of others.

12. Maureen on November 21, 2017 at 1:34 pm

It is so important to work on our health all around. I am glad that you are working to reach your health goals, inside and out! Keep on going!

13. Lisa Favre on November 21, 2017 at 1:26 pm

Good on you for seeking out guidance from a personal trainer to be at your best! I did the same this year… except I went ahead and saw a nutritionist! You are looking fabulous… keep at it.

14. Sarah Bailey on November 21, 2017 at 12:36 pm

Totala sounds like a great way to help you work on your health and keeping your insides as healthy as they can be, I think I need to look into adding it into my routine myself.

15. Christie Cronan on November 21, 2017 at 9:58 am

This stuff is so intriguing! We all take vitamins to feed our bodies, but I’ve never seen anything that actually feeds the cells before. I need to get some of this!

16. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on November 21, 2017 at 9:45 am

I take a multivitamin everyday, but I think this would be a great addition to that. I love the idea of keeping my cells healthy at the base level.

17. Pam Wattenbarger on November 21, 2017 at 8:06 am

Sorry to hear that your year has been so stressful! Hoping things get better soon. One way I take care of my health is try to eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies.