kristin lesney kids

Talking About Life Insurance For Families

We are happy to partner with ethos on this post. All opinions are our own.

kristin lesney kids

One thing I always want to do is be sure that I spend as much time with my kids as I can. My husband and I both feel the same way. We’re a close family and we are all we have. That also means that we want to be sure that we take care of our kids. Not only now but as we and they get older. What about our futures? We don’t have traditional jobs so we need to plan for the future in case anything happens to either of us.

I like things that are also easy. I am a busy mom with three small children who also runs her own business form home. I need simple and easy. That’s what I liked so much about Ethos Life Insurance. They provide term​ ​life​ ​insurance​ ​is​ ​life​ ​insurance​ ​that​ ​covers​ ​you​ ​for​ ​a​ ​set​ ​amount​ ​of​ ​time. Ethos​ ​offers​ ​policies​ ​in​ ​10,​ ​15,​ ​20,​ ​or​ ​30-year​ ​terms which means that I can play for the long term easily.

I like that in as little as ten minutes you can easily apply online. Their online​ ​buying​ ​experience​ ​puts​ ​you​ ​in​ ​the​ ​driver’s​ ​seat. Even better is that there is no​ ​medical​ ​exams​ ​for​ ​99%​ ​of​ ​people.​ ​Most healthy people even get an instant approval online and easily find the coverage you can actually afford. There are options for ​coverage​ ​for​ ​all financial​ ​situations and payments can easily be made each month at a price you can afford. Your term life insurance is good as long as you are paying your premium so you have the peace of mind to know your family is covered.

If a household is dependent on one income or even if there are two parents both working, there are burdens that can come to bear if something sudden and tragic might happen. Especially if you are trying to raise children and put them through college, etc. A lot of people wait until they buy a home and have children to get life insurance but now more than ever it’s so important to just be sure that your loved ones are taken care of. That financial hardship is just made worse with the pain of any unexpected loss. While no one wants to prepare for these things they do happen so it’s just nice to have those things taken care of ahead of time.

You can learn more about Ethos Life Insurance on their website.

Are you prepared for the future with life insurance?

1. AnnMarie John on December 1, 2017 at 12:26 pm

I don’t think I’ve used Ethos before. It sounds like the app we all need when it comes to dealing with life insurance. It definitely makes everything easier!

2. Kiwi on December 1, 2017 at 9:02 am

Life insurance is super important. I love how Ethos have an app!

3. Heather on December 1, 2017 at 4:21 am

I have a little life insurance at work, but it wouldn’t do much for my family were they to need it. Ethos sounds like a great comfort, and a great plan for us.

4. Rosey on December 1, 2017 at 3:35 am

I like that you can apply online too. That makes life a lot easier in the longrun and hurrah for planning ahead!

5. Toni | Boulder Locavore on November 30, 2017 at 10:38 pm

I totally agree having a life insurance for the family gives you peace of mind. I haven’t heard of Ethos before but I would love to check this out. Sounds like they have a great service.

6. Claudia Krusch on November 30, 2017 at 9:24 pm

I will have to do some research on Ethos Life Insurance. It is so important to have the right coverage for the whole family.

7. Marissa Zurfluh on November 30, 2017 at 8:19 pm

I used to scoff at life insurance. I don’t so much anymore.

8. Sara Welch on November 30, 2017 at 8:19 pm

I just recently found out how important life insurance is. It’s important to have that option available because life is nuts.

9. Pam on November 30, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Life insurance is so important. Most people don’t like to think about it, but I learned after my dad died how important it was to have it in place.

10. travel blogger on November 30, 2017 at 6:18 pm

We will definitely be checking out ethos. We have been talking about life insurance lately, and we really need to get the ball rolling especially since we have two little ones now. Ethos sounds like it would be the perfect place to start.

11. Kelly Hutchinson on November 30, 2017 at 5:35 pm

We have been in the market for life insurance for a while now. I am so glad to have read this post about Ethos.

12. Annemarie LeBlanc on November 30, 2017 at 11:53 am

I have read a lot of positive reviews about Ethos and it got me interested to check it out. We do have family insurance. This is the first thing we invested in shortly after our marriage. Nothing beats the peace of mind we have knowing that whatever happens, were are covered. I will recommend Ethos to friends and family who do not have family insurance yet.

13. Makeba Giles on November 30, 2017 at 11:22 am

Life insurance is very important! I would be devastated if something happened to my husband, and he did’nt have life insurance, and vice versa.

14. Makeba Giles on November 30, 2017 at 11:20 am

15. Colleen on November 30, 2017 at 10:51 am

Ethos sounds like a great life insurance company. I love their flexibility, and I love that it’s so easy to sign up.

16. Stacie on November 30, 2017 at 10:50 am

It’s so important to have life insurance in place. If something happens, not only is your family left without an income, it’s also left with even more expenses.