Shimmer and shine genie dance doll christmas gift

Our Shimmer and Shine Play Day

Sponsored post by Mirum. All opinions are my own.

Our girls are all about the toys for girls this holiday season. Dolls are a big hit in our house and so are the shows that often inspire our afternoon play. Like Shimmer and Shine from Nick Jr. is one of the shows our girls like to watch. They’re always singing their songs and dancing along to the show so I knew they’d enjoy the new Shimmer and Shine Genie Dolls.

We’re a family on a budget so we were thrilled to see the Shimmer and Shine Genie Dolls on sale at our local Walmart. They come in a pack of two and play music and groove back and fourth when moved side to side. The two dolls together just make an adorable dancing duet.

Our girls are totally all girl. They play all day long so it’s fun to find toys that excite them. Toys that they want to play with over and over again. For our girls they like to do it all. Everything form riding their bikes outside to having their own lemonade stand I think the thing I love about my girls is how creative they are. I’m not sure if it’s only my girls but the dolls always have to come along too!

Playing with their Shimmer and Shine Genie Dolls both of our girls have had a lot of fun in their day. They love how they dance and how they teach them the moves so they can dance along. Touch the jewel on their headpiece and each doll will light up and each doll says 30 phrases plus sings 3 different songs. The colorful hair is also a lot of fun and our girls have had fun brushing and braiding their hair. When played with together the dolls also will sing in tune with one another.

Our girls are those girls who are girly girls, they love dress up and dolls. They’re always playing with one another so it’s no wonder they also enjoy playing with dolls together. I like that there are two dolls in this two pack. It’s perfect for our girls since each one of them always has one to play with. Plus they’re a lot of fun all day long!

The Shimmer and Shine Genie Dance 2-Pack is exclusive to Walmart. Inspire your very own Shimmer and Shine play day at Walmart.

1. Nancy at Whispered Inspirations on November 26, 2017 at 12:04 pm

These are so cute! My daughter loves Shimmer and Shine so much!

2. Scott on November 25, 2017 at 7:17 am

My daughter just saw these over my shoulder and wanted to know all about them. I guess that means they did a great job designing them to attract the kids!

3. Claudia Krusch on November 24, 2017 at 7:41 pm

I will have to head over to Walmart to pick up Shimmer and Shine dolls. They will be a great gift idea for my friends little girl. Thanks for the great idea.

4. Alicia on November 24, 2017 at 7:23 pm

These dolls look like the perfect gift for young girls! I always loved playing with dolls when I was younger. I’ll have to get this for my niece!

5. Liz Mays on November 24, 2017 at 6:46 pm

These dolls are the coolest. I love that they dance! They’re going to be great for lots of creative play.

6. reesa on November 24, 2017 at 5:52 pm

My daughter has those dolls and just loves them!! They’re a great gift for a little girl!

7. Kelly Hutchinson (@KickingWKelly) on November 24, 2017 at 5:35 pm

These look like such cute dolls. My girls are grown, but they would have loved playing with these when they were younger.

8. Colleen Lanin on November 24, 2017 at 4:49 pm

I have a niece who is obsessed with Shimmer and Shine. I have to show this to her mom!

9. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on November 24, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Those look so totally adorable. That are so sweet. I have a couple of younger girls to buy for, and I think they’d love these.

10. Dawn Lopez on November 24, 2017 at 4:41 pm

My niece really loves Shimmer and Shine so this doll set would probably make her day! I love that they dance together.

11. kristi on November 24, 2017 at 3:19 pm

This must be the hot item as I’ve heard about it from two girls in our neighborhood. I think I’ll get a couple for the toy donation that our church is doing.

12. Melissa Chapman on November 24, 2017 at 3:11 pm

These dolls are amazing and little girls will love them. I will look for them in Walmart for my nieces will want to hear their songs and sayings.