Making Our Christmas Wishes

This post was sponsored by Sears as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
When I was little I couldn’t wait for the catalogs to arrive. Growing up we always shopped at Sears and the Sears Wish Book was something I always looked forward to. I got to pick new clothes, toys, plus there always seemed to be that one magical gift that I just had to have. Now that I’m a mom myself and have three girls I realize that for parents Christmas is all about finding a good deal.

Our Christmas wishes are always simple things, my kids don’t ever ask for much but we always seem to find that one thing they really want. For my girls this year it’s all about the L.O.L. Surprise! Big Surprise. It’s seems to be the hottest toy for girls and it’s the one my girls can’t wait to get their hands on. They’re included in the affordable list of toys at Sears this year.

This year we’ve had a hard year so I’m really sticking to my Christmas shopping budget. I like that I can find good deals on gifts for girls right at my local Sears store. Plus I like that at Sears I can find the fashion and styles that my oldest daughter wants this year. In fact I asked my youngest kiddo to also help me pick out the perfect winter sweater for her big sister. One of the values I hope to teach my children is that Christmas isn’t just about gifts for yourself it’s also about the gifts that you give to the people that you love. It’s also all about giving my kids something magical to believe in. With it being such a tough year for our family I can say that we’re eager to start our Christmas shopping and were thrilled when our Sears Wish Book arrived. It takes me back to my own childhood and now passing along the joy of Christmas to my girls. I want them to flip through their Wish Book with excitement and create their own special Christmas wishes. You can shop the Sears Wish Book 2017 today.

What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions?

1. Kiwi on November 19, 2017 at 10:27 pm

I cant believe Christmas is basically a month away. Crazy but kids will love going through this catalog.

2. Veronica Vilora Solomon on November 18, 2017 at 7:07 pm

I used to love looking out for the Christmas catalogs and goodies in the mail. So festive

3. Aziel Morte on November 18, 2017 at 1:47 am

I really love Christmas season and all of our family member are complete in our dining area this is happen once a year and it is every Christmas season only.

4. parpar de real on November 18, 2017 at 1:45 am

Here in our country our favorite Christmas tradition we can go to our friends houses and decorate trees with my two boys.

5. Brianne on November 17, 2017 at 4:09 am

My kids get super excited for this book each year. I love how they have such a great selection of toys!

6. Toni | Boulder Locavore on November 16, 2017 at 9:27 pm

This sounds so fun! My son will surely love to see this! Christmas shopping is one of our favorite things to do for the holidays!

7. Pam Wattenbarger on November 16, 2017 at 7:07 pm

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is visiting a Christmas tree farm every year. We love picking out our tree together.

8. Sara Welch on November 16, 2017 at 7:05 pm

I used to love looking through the JC Penny catalog and circling what I wanted. I always had fun doing that.

9. travel blogger on November 16, 2017 at 6:43 pm

I need to check out the Sears Wish Book! I love to hang with my kiddos and looks at all of the holiday toys and see what they want. It makes me feel like a kid again!

10. Tonya on November 16, 2017 at 6:11 pm

I remember dreaming over the huge Sears catalog each year when I was little. I would carry it around and go through it over and over again. I’ll look forward to seeing the Wish Book.

11. Claudia K on November 16, 2017 at 6:08 pm

When I was a kid, I used to go through the Sears Wish Book and look at all the toys. It was a fun tradition that made me excited for the holiday.

12. AnnMarie John on November 16, 2017 at 5:59 pm

I love taking my kids shopping for Christmas clothes, it gets us all excited for the Holidays! There’s nothing better than seeing their smiles! I think it’s also important that we stick to a budget, we don’t need to go all out on Christmas to make the family happy.

13. Kristi on November 16, 2017 at 5:15 pm

I remember my daughter would circle a ton of things but then double and triple circle what she wanted the most. Hard to figure out what the top items were with all the circles.

14. Kelly Hutchinson (@KickingWKelly) on November 16, 2017 at 4:31 pm

When my kids were little, they would comb through the holiday wish list book. They would circle everything they wanted for Christmas. So cute.

15. Liz Mays on November 16, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Going through the wish book this year should be a lot of fun. It definitely helps me make some gifting decisions.

16. Maureen on November 16, 2017 at 1:27 pm

What a fun memory to make with the kids. I love when we could do this with our son, now he’s a bit older. Still can make Christmas wishes but little different about the ways this time around with an older kid. Love that you shared this!

17. Makeba Giles on November 16, 2017 at 10:49 am

I remember browsing catalogs as a kid! It added to the excitement of Christmas. One of our Christmas traditions is getting Christmas trees the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

18. Bill Sweeney on November 16, 2017 at 10:06 am

My favorite part about Christmas is when the kids start making their lists. Of course, they won’t get half of what’s on there, but I love to see the crazy stuff they ask for.

19. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on November 16, 2017 at 10:05 am

My favorite Christmas tradition is blasting Christmas music while the family decorates the tree. It gives me all the feels.