Making Christmas Wishes Come True With Barbie®

This is a sponsored post with Mirum. All opinions are our own.

Being a mom to three girls Barbie® has become a staple in our house. Our girls have already made their Christmas wishes and you bet they’ve asked for a Dreamhouse and a brand new bike.

There’s nothing like pure joy from a little girl quite like the Puppy Power Bike from Barbie this Christmas.  This 16″ Barbie Girls’ Bike by Dynacraft is a little girls dream come true. Available at your local Walmart store it’s the perfect Christmas gift idea for girls.  It’s not only just the perfect size for our five year old, it’s exactly the thing she’s been wanting. Being our third daughter she’s the baby of the family. Her older sisters are always running off to do things she can’t quite do yet and she’s always looking for something to call her own.  The thing is that she is starting to become independant and getting a brand new bike of her very own is so very exciting. We’re trying to encourage her independence so a bike is the perfect gift to give her this Christmas. Plus we’re really all about getting out and being active as a family. Bikes are not only fun but they’re a great way to get active.

Our daughter loved the brightly colored purple and pink bike. Plus it comes with an adorable puppy. We all know a little girl who’s dreaming big this Christmas. For us we know that our little one needs a little extra boost with confidence and what better way than to learn to ride a bike. She jumped right on and is so excited about her very first bike. Seeing her riding it and so confidant is exactly what I hoped to see. It’s pure joy and something she also feels good about and that’s priceless! This Christmas find this gift and more at your local Walmart store.

Have you found girls in your life that also love Barbie®?

1. Jessica T on November 28, 2017 at 7:41 am

What an adorable bike! I am willing to bet there are many kids out there that would love to get that as a gift this year!

2. Chelley @ A is For Adelaide on November 28, 2017 at 5:52 am

We have been talking about getting the kids a bike! I really need to check this one out and see if it fits my girls!

3. Sherry on November 28, 2017 at 3:49 am

This Barbie bike would make a fabulous Christmas gift. What little girl wouldn’t be excited to see this under the tree?

4. Ra'Nesha on November 27, 2017 at 11:07 pm

Her face made my day thank you for sharing every girl should have a barbie bike.

5. Sinisa on November 27, 2017 at 9:25 pm

This is too cute. She looks so happy

6. Randi on November 27, 2017 at 8:11 pm

What little girl wouldn’t love to find that under the tree? I have a little one that would love it!

7. Brianne on November 27, 2017 at 7:26 pm

My daughter would flip over this bike! It’s such a great gift for little ones this Christmas!

8. Becky Willis on November 27, 2017 at 6:23 pm

What an awesome gift to give and receive! When I was a little girl I had a pink huffy as they did not have Barbie bikes back then. BUT if they did I would have loved to have had this sweet ride! I am so happy for her!

9. TColeman on November 27, 2017 at 5:42 pm

I think that every little girl would love to wake up to something like this. This bike is so adorable!

10. Kathy on November 27, 2017 at 5:30 pm

This looks like a great bike. One of my daughters has a Barbie bike too. She loves hers!

11. Autumn Reo on November 27, 2017 at 4:13 pm

I know a girl that would be over-the-moon to have a Barbie bike! Combing her two favorite loves, Barbie and bikes would rock her world! Great gift!

12. Dawn Lopez on November 27, 2017 at 3:21 pm

I know I would have loved to have this bike when I was a little girl! That puppy is seriously a cool bonus too. The whole set is really adorable and I can’t imagine what little girl wouldn’t love it.

13. Vera Sweeney on November 27, 2017 at 10:08 am

I can think of a couple of special little ladies in my family who would LOVE this bike! I bet it would make their Christmas!

14. Jeanette on November 27, 2017 at 8:41 am

I am betting that your daughter was so excited to get this. What a wonderful idea for a Christmas gift. I have all boys in my house that I am sure there’s a bike out there for my boys that looks as good as this.

15. robin rue on November 27, 2017 at 8:29 am

I am an all boy mom, so there are no Barbies here, but my nieces LOVE Barbie. This bike would be perfect for them.

16. Elizabeth L on November 22, 2017 at 5:36 pm

This would make a fabulous gift. Can you imagine waking up to this under the Christmas tree? I would be ecstatic.

• Liz Mays on November 27, 2017 at 5:53 pm

Aww, it would be such a nice surprise! It’s a gift that will be used all year long too!

17. gingermommy on November 22, 2017 at 5:33 pm

This is so flippin’ cute! I love the smiles. It is so great to be able to make Christmas wishes come true. We are so blessed.

18. Randi on November 22, 2017 at 5:25 am

That bike is adorable and would bring a lot of smiles on Christmas morning!

19. Tara on November 22, 2017 at 4:56 am

I think every little girl dreams of getting a Barbie bike. What a fantastic idea for a Christmas gift.

20. Stacie on November 22, 2017 at 4:47 am

My girls would have loved this bike when they were little. It’s so shiny too.

21. Toni | Boulder Locavore on November 21, 2017 at 11:41 pm

This is such a cute bike for little girls! So perfect for holiday gift giving!

22. Sarah on November 21, 2017 at 10:42 pm

That’s one cute bike! My daughter had a similar one when she was smaller and she loved it.

23. Liz Mays on November 21, 2017 at 7:05 pm

Oh what a fun surprise for her! These beginner bikes are just the cutest and I love that they come with the cute puppy!

24. Sara Welch on November 21, 2017 at 6:30 pm

I have been obsessed with Barbie since I was a young girl. I don’t blame them for filling their list with Barbie items! I would have loved a bike like that when I was younger.

25. Claudia Krusch on November 21, 2017 at 6:11 pm

I loved Barbie growing up. I would have been in heaven to have this bike. It would be a great Christmas gift idea.

26. reesa on November 21, 2017 at 6:06 pm

Oh my daughter would LOVE this bike!!!!! What a great present!

27. Colleen Lanin on November 21, 2017 at 5:17 pm

A bike like that is the perfect gift for a little girl. No girl can resist Barbie, and it’s so sparkly!

28. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on November 21, 2017 at 5:16 pm

That bike is so cute! My daughter would have loved a Barbie bike like this when she was younger.