kid picking apple on farm Los Rios Rancho Oak Glen CA

Weekend Adventures That Put Smiles On Our Faces

We are happy to partner with Hello on this post. All opinions are our own.

apple picking father kids Oak Glenn Southern California

We live for the weekends, don’t get me wrong our weekday routine is great too – it’s just not like the weekends. We really try to get and have fun as a family. It’s all about using little moments to create lasting memories. My girls are growing up so fast it’s like one weekend flies into the next and now we’re getting ready for fall.

This weekend we went to Oak Glenn which is also known as Apple Country here in Southern California. It was such a fun way to have some fall fun as a family and we could check off one of our fall bucket list items. There’s just something so fun about spending the day outside in the forest in an apple farm. My kids were so thrilled by it, they loved hunting for the perfect apples.

little girl picking apple in hand apple farm californiaGetting outside as a family is also a great way to be active. My daughter was so excited to go back to school and tell her class all about our trip to go apple picking. rileys apple farms oak glen Yucaipa, caBeing a mom with three girls knowing that my youngest is my last I really stop to cherish the sweet moments with her. There’s nothing like seeing their sweet smiling faces head off to bed after a busy day out as a family. My favorite moments are how excited they are to talk about their time, how they dart across the cool grass from tree to tree. Picking up an apple and filling their bags. Their joy are the memories we hope to keep.rileys farms oak glen Yucaipa, ca kid picking appleThe thing about raising healthy kids is that you have to make sure they grow healthy. It all starts with healthy habits and keeping their smiles healthy too. I’ve really enjoyed using Hello “Naturally Friendly” oral care products. I really like all natural products but I also want it to taste good. Hello “Naturally Friendly” Oral Care has a delicious new toothpaste for little ones that will really put a smile on their face. Their toothpaste really is great and my kids can’t get enough.

Organic Apple Toddler Fluoride-Free Training Toothpaste was created for little mouths from ages 3 months to 2 years old, the clear gel is thoughtfully formulated with xylitol, erythritol, soothing aloe vera, and other “naturally friendly” ingredients to keep little teeth and delicate gums clean and strong. The organic apple flavor tastes great and is safe to swallow for little ones learning to brush! hello organic apple flavor toothpaste kidsYou can find Hello products at Target locations nationwide and www.helloproducts.com

What are your favorite ways to spend weekends smiling with your family?

1. Sarah L on October 29, 2017 at 3:06 pm

Family outings make great memories.

2. Julie Waldron on October 20, 2017 at 7:49 pm

It’s always fun going to the apple orchard. Our’s has a free petting zoo, the kids love it.

3. Sarah L on October 17, 2017 at 10:43 pm

We went to the Pumpkin Festival last weekend. Everyone got their own pumpkin.

4. Cynthia R on October 10, 2017 at 6:28 am

I remember apple picking when I was a kid, it was so much fun. Great to continue on with the tradition.

5. Julie Wood on October 4, 2017 at 5:42 am

We love apple picking and have gone to our Apple Harvest in my city and the kids picked fresh apples. It was a lot of fun. We love shopping at Target and these Hello products are great!

6. Nancy at Whispered Inspirations on October 4, 2017 at 5:36 am

It looks like you had an amazing weekend. Apple picking is a great way to spend time as a family. I love creating memories with my kids.

7. Gingermommy on October 4, 2017 at 5:35 am

Apple picking is such a great way to spend time with your family! I love creating weekend adventures with my family.

8. Sarah on October 3, 2017 at 11:35 pm

Aww, what a fun activity! I haven’t been apple picking with my family in forever but now I totally want to go.

9. Hali on October 3, 2017 at 9:48 pm

We go apple picking about every other weekend during this time of year, the time flies by fast so we like to enjoy it. One of my favorite things to do with my family.

10. Adelina Priddis on October 3, 2017 at 8:33 pm

Fall, I love this time of year. The apple picking is my favorite activity.

11. Toni | Boulder Locavore on October 3, 2017 at 8:13 pm

Looks like you had a great weekend! I love weekend adventure too! Such a great time to spend time with the family!

12. susan5minutesformom on October 3, 2017 at 7:34 pm

Picking apples in fall is a perfect family activity. So neat there’s organic apple flavored toothpaste, too. It can be hard to find a flavor kids are willing to use.

13. Patty on October 3, 2017 at 7:12 pm

I’m going apple and pear picking tomorrow. My neighbor has an orchard. It’s so much fun. It looks like your little ones had a grand time

14. Dawn Lopez on October 3, 2017 at 6:19 pm

Apple picking can be such a great family adventure! It sounds like your family had so much fun. I wish we had known about Hello toothpaste when my son was younger. Regular toothpaste taste was NOT his flavor so brushing time was a struggle.

15. Randi on October 3, 2017 at 5:50 pm

I wish that toothpaste was around when my kids were young … they hated the taste of toothpaste!

16. Kathy on October 3, 2017 at 5:29 pm

My daughters love hello toothpaste. I need to pick some more of this up for them. I also have to say that apple picking is the best!

17. Melissa Chapman on October 3, 2017 at 12:26 pm

Those apples look perfect for picking and eating. I did not know California was apple country because it is up here in NY. That toothpaste is great for the young ones.

18. jmanandmillerbug on October 3, 2017 at 12:11 pm

I would love to go apple picking with my family. They don’t really have apple orchards where I live but we do have times of the year where we can pick different fruits. It’s probably one of my favorite past times with my family.

19. Sara Zielinski on October 3, 2017 at 10:46 am

These are fun weekend adventures.

20. Jeni Hawkins on October 3, 2017 at 8:23 am

OMG how fun! I love doing that – and did it a lot when I lived in Washington state. Talk about a LOT of apple picking choices there!

21. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on October 3, 2017 at 8:09 am

The more adventures we can have with our kids, the better! Sometimes it seems that they’ll be with us forever, but before we know it, we’ll turn around and they’ll be off to college. After that, all we’ll get is phone calls and visits whenever possible. NOW is the time!

22. robin rue on October 3, 2017 at 8:07 am

We went apple picking last weekend, but since we have about a million apple orchards near us, I am sure we will go a few more times.