Organic Stevia In The Raw coffee

Using Alternative Natural Sweeteners

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of In The Raw and SheSpeaks. All opinions are entirely my own.

girls looking in waterWith trying to lose weight and being more health conscious I want to cut my sugar intake. I’ve been trying to encourage my husband to do the same with his coffee because that’s where the extra sugar daily comes from. When I started working out with a personal trainer he told me that it’s your drinks that contain the most calories. Most people don’t realize how many calories are in the things they drink so it’s one of the things I’ve really started to become aware of. I want to be able to spend more moments outside having fun with my kids and so I’m always thinking about our health and well-being.

One thing I like is tea, I like all kinds of tea but there’s something so wonderful about adding something sweet to my favorite tea blend. Using the new Organic Stevia In The Raw® as a delicious and healthier sweetener.

Available in convenient packets, Organic Stevia In The Raw® provides a truly delicious sweet taste for any sweetening occasion, perfect for beverages or sprinkling on cereal or fruit. Each packet is only three calories, but provides the sweetening equivalence of two teaspoons of sugar (which contains 32 calories).

I only have to use one packet for my cup of tea and it’s perfectly sweetened with minimal calories. It allows me to enjoy something I really love without having to sacrifice calories or my health. I also like that the product is organic and made form plants. It’s an optimal fit for my healthy lifestyle.

I’ve actually been able to convince my husband to take on my methods and start to reduce his sugar in his coffee. Organic Stevia In The Raw® actually works well for your morning cup.

Learn more about the Organic Stevia In The Raw® products on their website.

Do you use all-natural sweeteners?

1. Sarah L on October 27, 2017 at 9:54 pm

Keep very far away from those artificial sweeteners.

2. Sara Zielinski on October 25, 2017 at 2:13 pm

These are great sweeteners.

3. Aziel Morte on October 24, 2017 at 7:22 pm

This is really looks interesting and I really love to try this. Glad that you share

4. Julie Wood on October 24, 2017 at 5:55 am

I use this sweetener! It is all natural and tastes so good on my cereal and in my coffee. I would not use anything else.

5. Rosey on October 24, 2017 at 1:10 am

This is a good choice for tea. I did realize drinks were full of calories, but never really considered how fast that can add up. It doesn’t feel calorie-laden if you’re drinking it, does it? Sneaky calories. 😉

6. Shannon Gurnee on October 24, 2017 at 12:26 am

I love that there are so many different ways to use Organic Stevia in the Raw. Looks like you had a great experience.

7. Kiwi on October 23, 2017 at 11:02 pm

I am more health conscious and I am eliminating using table sugar all together. I am into alternative natural sweetners and This Stevia in the raw sounds like a great replacement.

8. Crystal on October 23, 2017 at 9:35 pm

I am fully aware of my sugar addiction. It’s crazy how hard it is to kick sugar, but Stevia sounds like a great replacement.

9. Sarah L on October 23, 2017 at 9:16 pm

Yes, I use stevia and sometimes some honey. I mostly drink water.

10. Toni | Boulder Locavore on October 23, 2017 at 9:04 pm

I love using natural sweeteners for my family’s food. And one of my favorite products is this Organic Stevia in the Raw! Such a great way to cut sugar intake!

11. Pam Wattenbarger on October 23, 2017 at 7:50 pm

I have been hearing so much about Stevia in the Raw. I need to try it for myself.

12. brianne on October 23, 2017 at 7:37 pm

I use this sweetner all the time. I love how it tastes like real sugar!

13. Maureen on October 23, 2017 at 7:07 pm

I have been trying to find just the right alternative natural sugars, I love that you shared an option for me to try. I am never quite sure which one will work best for me.

14. Kelly Hutchinson (@KickingWKelly) on October 23, 2017 at 7:07 pm

I had not heard of the Stevia in the Raw before now. I do love the Stevia products, so this is one I will definitely try.

15. travel blogger on October 23, 2017 at 6:40 pm

It is so true that our drinks are packed with calories! I know my coffee is full of sugar, and I think switching to Stevia could really help me cut back on my sugar intake. I will have to give this a try for my daily coffee.

16. AnnMarie John on October 23, 2017 at 5:29 pm

I use this for my tea among other things! I believe it’s so much better for our health to use this brand than to use refined sugar. It has less calories and it’s really healthy!

17. Annemarie LeBlanc on October 23, 2017 at 5:10 pm

My doctor recommended Stevia. She said it is a good alternative to sugar. All natural too. I’ve been thinking of getting a Stevia plant. Wonder if soaking the leaves would give me the sweetness? I have to find out. 🙂

18. Bill Sweeney on October 23, 2017 at 3:34 pm

I’ve been using Stevia for about a year, and it’s great. I can get my sweet fix in the things that I love and there’s no adverse health effects from sugar OR artificial sweeteners.

19. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on October 23, 2017 at 3:12 pm

Stevia is such great stuff! Since I’ve been using it, I’ve been able to indulge my sweet tooth with NO guilt. Yay!

20. Shell on October 23, 2017 at 2:34 pm

I love this stuff! I use it in my tea and coffee. It tastes delicious!

21. Liz Mays on October 23, 2017 at 2:20 pm

I do like using these Organic Stevia in the Raw packets for desserts and drinks. It’s definitely a good choice for morning tea!

22. Tonya on October 23, 2017 at 1:08 pm

I need to try these! I love that they are available in the packets. That will be so convenient for when I’m camping.

23. robin rue on October 23, 2017 at 12:23 pm

Oh yes, we sure do. Stevia tastes so much like the real thing, too.