caress and axe body wash

Date Night Conversation Starters

Sponsored post by Mirum. All opinions are my own.

Being parents to three very busy little girls I can honestly say we don’t get to go out on too many date nights. That being said, now that our youngest is getting older it’s really time to change that. We actually need time away from our kids just having fun.  The older we’ve gotten it seems the more life tings have taken over. So we’re inspired now more than ever to actually do the work on our marriage and making date nights happen is a great start.

I told my husband that we should just start with once a month and no matter what, no excuses actually make a date happen. Sure I think we’ve passed off dinner and a trip to the store as a date night but it’s just about spending time together. Without the kids!

We don’t go on many dates so when we do we want to smell good. We were able to head to our local Sam’s Club store and shop on one occasion while our girls were in school.

I use these moments for time with my husband just like any other and we had fun picking up everything we needed to prepare for date night.

We got the AXE Black Daily Fragrance Body Spray and for me the Caress Daily Silk Body Wash Value Pack. The two products really do make us smell great together and totally ready for our date nights. It really is about making time for one another. We spend a lot of time with our kids so also making time for each other is important. AXE and Caress go great together and we’re so excited for our next date night.

To inspire your next date night we wanted to share this super fun Date Night Conversation Starters Printable. It’s just something that you can tuck away in your purse just for some extra date night fun. We made these cards small and easily portable so we can actually take them on our next date night. date night conversation starters

You can find these products now at your local Sam’s Club. Also need a quick and easy pickup? Start using Club Pick-Up and the Scan and Go app at Sam’s Club for easy shopping.

What are your favorite date night ideas?

1. Darcy Koch on October 12, 2017 at 9:07 pm

First dates can be intimidating. I think everyone is nervous on their first. I am a firm believer in not judging a person on the first date.

2. Aziel Morte on October 8, 2017 at 11:55 am

This is so fun and I love these ideas I would love to try this on our next night date

3. Nancy at Whispered Inspirations on October 6, 2017 at 8:04 pm

These are amazing ideas! I need to give some of these a shot on the next date night we have.

4. Kathy Pease on October 6, 2017 at 1:41 pm

My husband and I like to go out to dinner and bowling or sometime we just to sit and talk by our fire pit with a cold beer.

5. Shannon Gurnee on October 6, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Ha – this post is super cute! Looks like a great combination.

6. Julie Wood on October 6, 2017 at 8:16 am

These are really fun ideas! I love having date night with the kids. We go to dinner and then come home for some nice quiet time to connect!

7. brianne on October 6, 2017 at 6:58 am

These are such great questions! I’m passing this onto my sis that is going on a date tonight!

8. Kelly Hutchinson (@KickingWKelly) on October 6, 2017 at 5:48 am

I absolutely love this idea! After being married almost 20 years, my husband and I don’t always have something to talk about. At least that doesn’t involve the kids!

9. Rosey on October 6, 2017 at 4:37 am

That’s fun that you make time to go out together sans kiddos. The Axe is a favorite over here. All three of my boys like it, including the grown kids in their hoes.

10. LaShawn on October 6, 2017 at 2:17 am

Great tips. We only get to go on date night every once in a while, going to try to get one in again soon.

11. Kiwi on October 6, 2017 at 1:04 am

I love the his and her body washes. I love caress it is a great brand and its always a good lather too!

12. Wendy Polisi on October 5, 2017 at 9:36 pm

That is a an awesome segway into starting or rekindling a relationship. I have always loved Caress.

13. Angela Milnes on October 5, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Yep, dinner and the store is often our date night as well. But hey, it’s the fact that you put the effort out there!

14. Sadie on October 5, 2017 at 8:35 pm

This is so cute! 🙂 I love date nights but it seems with kids they’re few and far between. It’s important to make dates a priority.

15. Randi on October 5, 2017 at 7:59 pm

Those date night conversation starters are a great idea … it’s important to focus on your marriage.

16. Autumn on October 5, 2017 at 7:06 pm

I’m going to print these off and take them to dinner soon. I think sometimes we have to be prompted to talk about something BESIDES work, kids, and bills.

17. Hali on October 5, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Aww these are cute and also great for those married for years. Sometimes we get so wrapped up talking about the responsibilities of life the relationship gets lost.

18. krystal on October 5, 2017 at 6:48 pm

Those are cute ideas to get started on a fun date night! You know that we wander the aisles of large stores on our nights alone together, haha, it can be relaxing!

19. Kathy on October 5, 2017 at 6:46 pm

These are a great idea. I love them! My husband loves Axe products, and I love the scent of them too.

20. travel blogger on October 5, 2017 at 6:43 pm

My husband and I really need to start doing a date night. It gets so hard with everything that needs to be done. We will have to get to Sam’s Club too so we can get shower essentials!

21. Felicita Moncada on October 5, 2017 at 6:34 pm

Love those conversation starters! Date night are few now that we have kids but we definitely try to have a date night at least 1-2 times a month. It definitely is so important for a healthy relationship.

22. Yolanda Christopher on October 5, 2017 at 6:30 pm

This post came right on time, the hubby and I are having date night this weekend. I suggested we go have a talk by the lake and the hubby said what will we be talking about? Lol

23. AnnMarie John on October 5, 2017 at 6:08 pm

It’s been so long since I last had a date night with the husband and it would be so nice to just go out and have fun. It’s really important to dedicate at least one night for the two of you!

24. Theresa on October 5, 2017 at 4:37 pm

These are the exact same products my husband and I use. They smell amazing. Perfect for date night or any day, really!

25. Amy Desrosiers on October 5, 2017 at 4:18 pm

My shower currently has the Caress Daily Silk in it too. I love the smell of that one!

26. Pam Wattenbarger on October 5, 2017 at 4:14 pm

Love the idea of date night conversation cards like these. What a good way to keep the conversation flowing.

27. Liz Mays on October 5, 2017 at 3:42 pm

You have some great date night ideas! It’s definitely a good idea to make time for a date or two each month. I like the conversation starters!

28. Maureen on October 5, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Oh how fun to have date night conversation starters, it’s great to have them as it keeps conversation beyond your everyday mundane discussions. I will be trying this!

29. Toni | Boulder Locavore on October 5, 2017 at 3:01 pm

These are really fun ideas! It’s great to know more of your partner’s favorites again! 😀

30. Meagan on October 5, 2017 at 12:52 pm

These are a fun idea. We may need to print these out for our next date night.

31. Catherine Sargent on October 5, 2017 at 11:10 am

These are great conversation starters. We try to go to dinner and movie at least once a month if not more.

32. Bill Sweeney on October 5, 2017 at 10:17 am

Conversation starters are an excellent idea. With the everyday conversations surrounding work and kids, it can be hard to even know how to START talking about anything other than those topics, even on date night.

33. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on October 5, 2017 at 10:12 am

These are great tips! It’s always nice to have some real, kid-free conversation on date night, and I love those conversation starters to get it rolling! Great!

34. Roger D Willis on October 5, 2017 at 9:43 am

With our kids being grown up and out of the house, you would think every night is date night! Not necessarily the case! We do go out of our way every now and then for a special dinner (usually cooked by me!) and a movie or 2!

35. jmanandmillerbug on October 5, 2017 at 9:19 am

We have got along time without a date night. Last night was the first time in about three months that we actually had time to do a date night. We didn’t go out we decided to stay in and watch a movie, but I will say that a lot of times our date nights consist of shopping just like you guys.

36. Jeni Hawkins on October 5, 2017 at 9:18 am

Love these! How fun that would be for a date night! I love the smell of Axe body spray, too!

37. Sara Zielinski on October 5, 2017 at 8:56 am

These are great tips for conversation starters.

38. robin rue on October 5, 2017 at 8:42 am

How fun are these? I need to try these on our next date night.