Teddy Bear Lunchbox

Teddy Bear Themed Lunchbox Idea For Kids

This post was sponsored by Nabisco as part of an Integrated Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.

Just last week our youngest had a teddy bear themed picnic in Kindergarten. She’s my last kiddo going through Kindergarten so I wanted to celebrate that and have a little extra teemed fun. She’s also the kid who thinks the school cafeteria is a restaurant at school so I also hope to inspire her to take lunches from home more often. She’s just so excited by the school food that she’s the only kiddo I’ve ever had this problem with.

TEDDY SOFT BAKED FILLED SnacksWhile shopping at our local Walmart store we found the delicious new TEDDY SOFT BAKED Filled Snacks. I knew right away that the TEDDY SOFT BAKED Filled Snacks would be perfect for our teddy bear themed lunch idea for teddy bear picnic day. I like that you can easily find the things you need right at your local Walmart store including the TEDDY SOFT BAKED Filled Snacks at Walmart.What is great about TEDDY SOFT BAKED Filled Snacks is that it’s the perfect on the go snack. It’s a soft cake with filling in both vanilla and chocolate flavors. They’re perfect for small hands and can easily be taken anywhere on the go. We also discovered that they’re great for our lunch boxes. Also the perfect addition to our teddy bear picnic lunchbox.Teddy Bear LunchboxIt’s important to me that my kids eat healthy foods and I like that these have no artificial flavors or colors. It’s all free from high fructose corn syrup and has ingredients I can get behind. It’s all about allowing my kids to be kids and still keeping a healthy balance. TEDDY SOFT BAKED FILLED Snacks

I also added in cucumber trees and cheese for some fun bear themed food. We also made a fun peanut butter teddy bear face that my kiddo can add blueberries to. The TEDDY SOFT BAKED Filled Snacks is just the perfect addition to lunch and my girls love them too! TEDDY SOFT BAKED FILLED Snacks

You can find TEDDY SOFT BAKED Filled Snacks at Walmart now.

Giveaway!!!

12 prizes ($50 Walmart gift card each) and two grand prizes ($200 Walmart gift card each)

Nabisco Snacktime Sweepstakes

I-C will randomly select 14 winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes.

1. Becky Kinard on October 1, 2017 at 9:56 pm

The teddy bear theme lunch is really cute and it looks like it is healthy too. Smart way to get kids to eat healthy foods.

2. krystal on September 30, 2017 at 2:57 pm

My son thought these were so good! They were a fun after school snack for us.

3. Scott on September 30, 2017 at 6:58 am

Those remind me a lot of a cookie I used to have years ago in Germany. Those were hard cookies though, but very close!

4. Vanessa Delia on September 29, 2017 at 9:24 pm

That’s a cute idea. I’ve never thought of making the vegetables into fun shapes. We love these Teddy Soft Bakes.

5. Amber on September 29, 2017 at 8:32 pm

This is really cute and inspiring. Thanks for the post!

6. Lisa Joy Thompson on September 29, 2017 at 7:33 pm

My kids absolutely love themed lunches! I used to regularly cut out lunchmeat and cheese with small cookie cutters and put them in my kids lunches with crackers or I’d cut out sandwiches in fun shapes. It’s amazing how much difference a little extra effort makes in making mealtime special!

7. Chelley Martinka on September 29, 2017 at 7:23 pm

I LOVE this idea! I can’t wait to do lunch boxes for next week!!

8. Brett Martin on September 29, 2017 at 7:18 pm

We’ve seen these teddy bears in the stores and my kids are already asking for them. How fun would it be to make a teddy bear themed lunch box and surprise them?!

9. Kathy on September 29, 2017 at 7:15 pm

My daughters and I love these. The chocolate filled ones are our favorites. I usually keep at least one box around the house.

10. Randi on September 29, 2017 at 7:04 pm

Those look so good … I’ll have to buy some for the kids’ lunchboxes.

11. susan5minutesformom on September 29, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Those cucumber trees are the perfect addition to a teddy bear-themed lunch box! What kid wouldn’t love to have a special surprise like that at lunch time.

12. TColeman on September 29, 2017 at 6:45 pm

These are such cute ideas. My kids love when I make their lunches special so I am going to have to use this.

• Kristin on September 30, 2017 at 9:13 am

So do mine!

13. Stacie @ Divine Lifestylest on September 29, 2017 at 5:22 pm

That is so cute! I can’t think of any kid who wouldn’t love these, especially with that ginormous, soft baked teddy graham. Om nom nom.

14. Melissa Chapman on September 29, 2017 at 2:50 pm

My kids are a little too old for these but there are little ones in my family who would love the Teddy snacks. I like the idea of a treat and healthy vegetables or fruits included in the lunch.

15. Cat on September 29, 2017 at 2:25 pm

Those tree cucumbers are seriously so adorable I cannot take it!! I am totally taking that idea into Christmas season and calling it a Christmas tree cucumber!

16. Jeni Hawkins on September 29, 2017 at 1:59 pm

I have been seeing these in the stores. They look super yummy. My niece loves everything teddy bears and would just flip out with these in her lunch box!