moms doing yoga

Making Memories and Having Fun

This is sponsored content written by me in partnership with Depend®. All opinions are my own.

hiking with my daughterThis year my words to live by have been “making memories and having fun” it’s something I remind myself often. It’s all about just stopping to live in the moment. It’s about enjoying the time with my kids while they’re little. I already feel like everything has gone so fast with them and with my five year old being my last baby I’m making the effort to live in the moment. So whether it’s just an ordinary trip to the park or a family hike on the weekend I’m all about just making memories with my daughters.

The same goes for my health and wellness. I love dance cardio, there’s something that is just so incredible about how you feel after dancing. I started taking dance cardio classes ten years ago and haven’t looked back. There’s nothing in my life that allows me to express myself in such a physical way. It’s something that I do for myself and I’ve never felt better because of it. This year I’m all about living my life fully and living in the moment and just enjoying everything that I do. Whether it comes to my kids or working out at the gym.

This week I had the unique opportunity to take a yoga class outdoors with my girls. Since I’m all about making memories with my girls it was such a fun opportunity to do something that I love with the little people that I love too. My five year old really wanted to take photos of the class so she had a lot of fun doing that. I’m all about not letting anything hold me back so we jumped right into yoga and had such an amazing time! moms doing yogaA lot of people don’t like to talk about incontinence but the truth is that it happens to a lot of women especially after having kids. Whenever I workout I’m always protected with the new, improved Depend® Silhouette® Active Fit® Briefs were have a new improved quality including a new look and better feel than the previous material. The cotton like fabric is soft and comfortable that features a feminine style for an ultra-smooth, sleek fit under your clothes. Not only are they comfortable but they look and feel like real underwear while giving you the protection you need. Depend® Silhouette® Active Fit® Briefs

For more information about incontinence, Depend® products and for product coupons, please visit: http://bit.ly/2wPAMNA and follow Depend® on: com, Facebook.com/Depend, Youtube.com/ kc10dependchannel and Pinterest.com/dependbrand.

How are you making memories and having fun?

1. Jessica Terry on September 21, 2017 at 9:27 am

We love making memories as a family, there is nothing better than that!

2. Nancy at Whispered Inspirations on September 21, 2017 at 9:26 am

Making memories, is really important. We love to spend time together creating wonderful memories with family game nights and so much more.

3. Chelley Martinka on September 20, 2017 at 8:40 pm

These would have been really helpful post baby! I love how real products are getting for women!

4. Meagan on September 20, 2017 at 8:19 pm

I bet these would be fantastic for young women as well right after they have babies. I’m going to have to look into these, I bet they’re lifesavers.

5. Amy Desrosiers on September 20, 2017 at 6:24 pm

I am trying to make memories, but I am not sure I am having fun! I need to loosen my reigns over my fun side and let loose.

6. Kathy on September 20, 2017 at 5:39 pm

It’s great that they have these products out there for those who need them. I’m sure they’re very helpful for them too. You never know when you may need these products, so keeping them handy is a good thing too.

7. Dawn Lopez on September 20, 2017 at 2:46 pm

It’s so cool that products that are specially made for women with LBL and bladder issues are available from Depends. Whether you are exercising or just playing at the park it’s one situation you don’t want to have to be worried about.

8. Jeni Hawkins on September 20, 2017 at 11:12 am

My sister used these after her second baby was born. She SWORE by them and said they made her feel more confident and beautiful.

9. jmanandmillerbug on September 20, 2017 at 10:56 am

I usually have to wear something like this when I am exercising also! No one told me after having children I would have this problem LOL. At least I know I’m in good company.

10. Ladonna Maxwell Dennis on September 20, 2017 at 10:39 am

When my daughter comes home from college, we like to work out together. It’s a great way to bond!

11. Vera Sweeney on September 20, 2017 at 9:35 am

I love this! I think it’s important to make healthy living a part of the entire family. Making memories while staying healthy is a great way to do it!

12. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on September 20, 2017 at 9:34 am

We love to get out and go hiking in the woods, especially at this time of year. The leaves are so beautiful.