Healthy Dental Health Habits For Teens

We are happy to partner with our friends at TheraBreath for this post.

Lets face it cavities can happen to anyone despite their age. We focus a lot of on creating healthy habits for small children when it comes to dental hygiene but what about our children as they start to get older? Did you also know that fluoride helps keep kids teeth healthy and strong? A lot of cities will add fluoride to the water supply but you’ll need to check with your local water source to see if this applies to your family. Florida is especially important for teens and so we make sure our oldest has dental hygiene products that are fortified with fluoride.

Using products like the ones from TheraBreath it makes it easy for our daughter to stay on track with her dental hygiene. The Oral Rinse is made with certified natural flavoring from organic grapes and sweetened with a touch of Xylitol, it’s actually her favorite part of her dental routine. It really does taste great! TheraBreath products help prevent cavities and keep her breath nice and fresh. I also like that TheraBreath products are all natural with no artificial colors and flavors. No matter how old my kids get I always want to ensure that they are healthy and safe. It’s important to me that the products they use are natural and I like that TheraBreath uses organic ingredients.

A lot of teens have braces and even our kiddo has had them. It’s important to use a toothpaste and oral rinse you know you can trust. I think that was the hardest part of having braces, the bad breath that can come with it. TheraBreath Toothpaste is also an important part of her oral hygiene. It has a mild flavor and powerful clean that teens love! all natural toothpaste for teensIt’s all about creating healthy habits for my kids and especially as they’re getting older. It’s about preparing them for being responsible for themselves and having the tools to be successful.

Visit the TheraBreath  website  for products for the whole family. There’s also a coupon for $1.00 off TheraBreath kids products at your local retailer.

How are you insuring your teen has healthy dental hygiene?

1. Our Family World on September 13, 2017 at 4:06 pm

Looks like a great product! My kids are grown so they know very well about oral hygiene. This will be a new product they’d love to try.

2. Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly on September 13, 2017 at 10:39 am

No kids here, but I definitely stay on top of my own Dental Hygiene, I’m in a very people facing line of work so it’s super important.

3. Mary Ann on September 13, 2017 at 3:06 am

These products sound great! Definitely a great solution for any kids, but I love that they would be so good for kids with braces. I will definitely be giving them a try!

4. Shannon Gurnee on September 13, 2017 at 2:21 am

Healthy dental habits are definitely important to establish when our kids are young. Looks like they are on the right track. 🙂

5. Crystal on September 12, 2017 at 11:14 pm

Growing up I didn’t take the proper care of my teeth and I’m paying for it now. Need to ensure my kids and teens are using products like TheraBreath.

6. travel blogger on September 12, 2017 at 9:13 pm

I have got to try this for my son! Thanks for the coupon! It is so important to encourage good oral hygiene when they are young. So much of what we eat and drink is so harmful to our teeth. We really do have to take care of them.

7. Cinny on September 12, 2017 at 8:34 pm

I love therabreath, their peppermint products work great. I really enjoyed their other products.

8. Tess on September 12, 2017 at 8:24 pm

I like to instill good brushing habits. A good rinse is a must too!

9. Toni | Boulder Locavore on September 12, 2017 at 7:58 pm

I have been looking for an alternative of what we use at home now, so i will find this one next time i go to shopping for toiletries.

10. Liz Mays on September 12, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Preventing cavities should definitely be a big priority since they ‘re easily avoidable with good dental habits. Therabreath products sound great!

11. Kelly Hutchinson (@KickingWKelly) on September 12, 2017 at 7:16 pm

My son had some cavities on our last dental visit. I need to get him this rinse. I think it would be so helpful!

12. Pam Wattenbarger on September 12, 2017 at 6:41 pm

Dental health and hygiene is so important. These products sound really helpful for teens.

13. Theresa on September 12, 2017 at 6:26 pm

My daughter will be getting braces soon so we should really check out TheraBreath a little more so she doesn’t get that bad breath associated with them. It sounds like a great brand that promotes good oral hygiene habits.

14. Brianne on September 12, 2017 at 6:25 pm

These are great tips! I never heard of this toothpaste before, and will have to check it out!

15. Jocelyn at Hip Mama's Place on September 12, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Having two boys doesn’t make it any easier to convince them to brush their teeth on a regular basis! I think these products are awesome and worth a try. I’ve done a lot of things to make sure that they’ll brush their teeth!

16. Wendy Polisi on September 12, 2017 at 6:03 pm

I will probably need to try this. I have been in need of something different and this looks great..

17. Angela Milnes on September 12, 2017 at 6:03 pm

I’ve actually never heard of this brand before. I wonder if it’s available in the UK? Worth looking into!!

18. Mitch on September 12, 2017 at 5:59 pm

This was more of a struggle until our teen discovered girls! Now all he cares about is his hygiene, teeth, breathe, etc.!

19. Carol Cassara on September 12, 2017 at 5:50 pm

These products sound amazing! It’s important to teach kids the important of taking care of their teeth, no matter what their age. I think these products are perfect for them!

20. AnnMarie John on September 12, 2017 at 5:22 pm

That’s really good, it’s important for me to teach my kids the value of taking care of their teeth. I’ve gone to lengths to convince my 6 year old how important it is to brush her teeth at least 3 times or 2 times a day! I have 2 teens at the moment and it would be nice to get them these products.

21. Shell on September 12, 2017 at 4:24 pm

I’ll have to look for this for my kids. Mine don’t like strong tasting mouthwash, so this might be a good option.

22. Catherine Sargent on September 12, 2017 at 2:06 pm

This looks like a great line of products. I will have to get some for when my nieces come over.

23. Melissa Chapman on September 12, 2017 at 1:39 pm

I had a lot of cavities as a child so I have stressed dental health with my kids. My son has braces and uses a rinse so I will try this rinse next time.

24. robin rue on September 12, 2017 at 12:11 pm

My kids have great dental habits. I started them young, so they know better.

25. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on September 12, 2017 at 12:10 pm

This sounds like great stuff. My kids are pretty good about their oral hygiene. We’ve been instilling good habits in them since they were toddlers.