This is a partnered post with FabFitFun, all opinions are my own.
Being an active mom of three I have really wanted to start to take better care of myself and my style. I have always wanted to try FabFitFun, the unique subscription box that gives you over $200 in products. Being an active mom who also enjoys spending time in the gym I love that FabFitFun is the only subscription box with full-size fashion, beauty, fitness and lifestyle products.
With summer in full swing here in SoCal and the weather really heating up it’s nice to have some summer essentials that I know I’m going to need. I was so excited to get my summer box from FabFitFun. Right away I found quite a few things I couldn’t wait to get my hands on!
My box included everything I need for the perfect summer all in one box! I enjoyed the sunscreen lotion, sarong and water bottle. But really everything in the box I love and find useful. I can see myself ordering FabFitFun again and again, in fact I’ve already asked for it as a gift. I like the quality and style that each box has, plus I get to find great new beauty products!
This summer FabFitFun has a box that is going to excite you too!
Every FabFitFun Summer Box Includes:
- Michael Stars Ruana
- Kris Nations Mystic Gemstone Bar Necklace
- bkr Water Bottle
- Eau Thermale Avene Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+
- Cargo_HD Picture Perfect Highlighter in Bronze
- Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate
Also includes ONE of the following:
- Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
- Way of Will 03 Soothe and Cool Post-Training Massage Oil
And ONE of the following:
- Understated Leather On The Road Again Travel Set (Passport Cover and Luggage Tag)
- Art Set (canvas, paints, stencil)
- Salt Set (Himalayan Pink Rock Salt)
Each FabFitFun box comes out once every season. FabFitFun only retails for $49.99 but always has a value over $200. Once the box sells out they’re gone so be sure to grab yours today!
Save on FabFitFun Box
Use coupon code “ORDINARY” for $10 off your first box at fabfitfun.com.