Lance Snacks gmo free kids healthy snacks

3 Simple Tips For Healthy Snacking On The Go

This is a sponsored post with Snyder’s-Lance, all opinions are my own.

We are one of those families who enjoys being out together as a family. It’s all about creating meaningful moments together and our summer adventures provide us with plenty of opportunity to travel and be active.  Just this weekend our kids had a lot of fun running around the zoo and of course all of that fun means that they’re also very hungry kiddos.

It’s important to our family that we are healthy healthy foods. With our healthy family lifestyle we seek our brands that are also just as passionate about those same values. I don’t want to overthink about the things I am feeding my family so finding GMO free corn in chips is something we always look for. Our kids are ordinary kids and there’s nothing like a sack lunch on a hot summer day in the park.

3 Simple Tips For Healthy Snacking On The Go

1. Be Prepared – The best tip for snacking healthy while on the go is to pack your own snacks and even lunches.
  2. Drink Water – Water is essential to not only feeling your best to also staying healthy and happy. Choosing water instead of sugary drinks will help you ad your family feel your very best.
  3. Better Ingredients – Look for foods with better ingredients, also eating more whole foods like fresh fruits and vegetables with your snacks.

Snyder’s-Lance family has now introduced a a variety of four new snack packs that are perfect for our summer adventures. There are several different varieties – Premium, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO and Small Batch Kettle. There is something for everyone too and each of our kids have quickly found their favorites. It’s all about better ingredients and giving our kids the best so we can have the most fun. I like that I can find better ingredients like organic corn and Non-GMO ingredients. It’s about giving my kids the very best while still having the most fun and that’s the balance we try to create with our family.

As we head into summer it is important to start to think about the things we are doing. Staying prepared and hydrated and also packing your own foods not only can help your family budget but can also be healthier for you. I know we have so many adventures planned this summer and can’t wait to creating meaningful moments together as a family.

You can find these products at your local Kroger or Walmart stores. Also you can learn more on the Snyder’s-Lance website.

What are your best tips for healthily snacking on the go?

1. Terry on July 1, 2017 at 11:21 am

These are some great tips. Thanks!

2. Bryan Vice on June 24, 2017 at 4:59 am

Very helpful thanks for sharing with us. Thankfully we started snacking healthy with our kids when they were very young the love eating healthy to them it isnt “healthy” its just good to eat!

3. shelly peterson on June 18, 2017 at 12:28 am

These are great tips. Luckily we all love drinking water, so the kids don’t drink too much sugary drinks.

4. Julie Wood on June 17, 2017 at 3:42 pm

Thanks for the tips! Healthy snacking on the go can be hard, but I make sure to have something healthy with something the kids love to help be happy with our snacks!

5. Our Family World on June 10, 2017 at 10:48 pm

These are great snacks to take on a picnic or on road trips. I love that they are healthier options and uses natural ingredients to season the potato chips. I will stock up on these snacks in preparation for our road trip this weekend.

6. Kristi on June 8, 2017 at 8:24 pm

We like to do chips, meat and cheese and some fruit. Works great for road trips.

7. Annemarie LeBlanc on June 8, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Snacking on the go is not a reason to give kids sugary snacks. It would still be best if they had fruit slices, vegetable based chips and a sandwich.

8. brianne on June 8, 2017 at 9:53 am

The are excellent tips. I am all about healthy snacking for my kiddies!

9. Louise Bishop on June 8, 2017 at 12:54 am

Cape Cod is an amazing brand! It’s one of our favorites!

10. Kita Bryant on June 8, 2017 at 12:54 am

It’s so hard to stay healthy when you’re busy. It looks like you guys picked some awesome snack options!

11. Carol Cassara on June 7, 2017 at 11:50 pm

Healthy snacking is really important for me since I’m following a whole 30 diet. I had to learn how to do that during our trip to France recently! These are all helpful tips!

12. Amanda Love on June 7, 2017 at 11:43 pm

These are great tips! It’s important that you have water for the kids wherever you go especially during the summer. I think it’s awesome that you spend as much time outside as well.

13. MAKEBA GILES on June 7, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Thank you for these great tips! Staying hydrated while on the go is especially important! This snack pack looks perfect for summer travel, too!

14. Pam on June 7, 2017 at 6:55 pm

Drinking water is a great tip. It is cheaper than buying soda on the go and it is healthier too.

15. Kelly on June 7, 2017 at 3:28 pm

I always make sure to have snacks when we are out and about – especially in the summer. It is nice that their are so many products like these chips that are healthier than the alternative.

16. Catherine Sargent on June 7, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Thanks for the tips. I am really about about not eating healthy when I am on the go. I need to start bring healthy snacks and water with me.

17. Liz Mays on June 7, 2017 at 2:19 pm

I definitely prefer snacking on healthy snacks with better ingredients. I like that these snack packs have gluten-free and non-GMO varieties!

18. Kelly Hutchinson on June 7, 2017 at 12:53 pm

it is not always easy to make sure the kids are eating healthy when you are out and about. We make sure we pack healthy options and plenty of water.

19. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on June 7, 2017 at 11:36 am

These are great tips. The key to snacking on the go is to make sure they’re easy to take along, easy to open, and easy to enjoy.

20. Eileen Richter on June 5, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Ugh. the chips are KILLING us here. So great to see some healthy options! Happy to get fresh fruit in season here soon too. Not so easy in Wisconsin!