Tackling The Worst Laundry Loads

I’m sharing #Tide in my life as part of a Tide sponsored series for Socialstars™. Like all household products, keep out of reach of children.

When I think about our worst laundry it’s always after a long trip. We had our spring break last week so we took the time as a family to go camping. Being that we’ve had record rains here in Southern California this winter our streams and creeks are full so we also had a lot of fun playing in the water. I grew up in the mountains of Southern California so it’s moments where life gets messy that memories happen.

We don’t just go camping anywhere, we picked a spot near in the mountains in San Diego that had several trails for hiking that we knew would be easy enough for our kids. We hiked a trail that came to a peak that just had a railing on the rocks you could look out at the entire valley below and really grasp just how far we had hiked just to get there. Being an active family comes with it’s fair share of messes. Our camping and beach trips however produce the worst laundry. The laundry really does pile up.  Not only do we have a lot of it but it’s dirty and it really needs a good cleaning. Using Tide® PODS™ Plus Downy® the right way- we start by making sure the PODS go in BEFORE the clothes. Also using two times the Tide PODS Plus Downy is one of the best ways to ensure that large loads get fully clean. I like that it has 4 in 1 technology: detergent, stain remover, brightener, Downy Fabric Protect all in one. It means I’m not using many different kinds of products and it’s another way to simplify my laundry routine. Remember – Keep out of reach of children!

You can learn more about Tide PODS Plus Downy. You can also find Tide on Facebook and Twitter.

What are your best tips for dealing with loads of laundry?

1. Tracie Cooper on April 29, 2017 at 5:01 pm

I love using Tide pods . They make my laundry easier by leaving it clean and fresh the first time around!

2. Katrina gehman on April 19, 2017 at 9:17 pm

i love a good laundry pod like this. saves so much time and space. not to mention they work wonders.

3. Annemarie LeBlanc on April 19, 2017 at 11:50 am

I’ve been using Tide Pods since the first time it was introduced in the market. I have never switched brands again. Tide pods really gets the job done.

4. Amanda Love on April 19, 2017 at 11:41 am

I agree. It’s after a long vacation that the laundry is really piled up and you have no choice but to focus on it until you empty that basket (if it’s even possible). It’s important to have the right detergent so that you won’t have issues with doing your laundry.

5. Beeb Ashcroft on April 19, 2017 at 10:29 am

You all have a very fun and active lifestyle! Love it! I remember my mother using Tide when I was younger. It’s a classic you can never go wrong with!

6. Michelle Waller on April 19, 2017 at 8:59 am

I really don’t have any laundry tips. It is my worst hated chore. I am going to have to give these a try! Anything to help with laundry is awesome to me.

7. Toni | Boulder Locavore on April 19, 2017 at 7:54 am

I love using Tide pods for our laundry! These are such a life saver!

8. Jeanine on April 19, 2017 at 7:27 am

Laundry is my least favourite thing to do in a house full of 9 people! It’s hard for me to really enjoy it, and believe me worst loads over here. We love tide but I have yet to try the pods!

9. Our Family World on April 19, 2017 at 2:05 am

Laundry has never been an enjoyable task for me. However, I am glad there are Tide Pods that take some of the extra work away. It is good to have both detergent and fabric conditioner in one pod! It really cuts down on the time I spend with my least favorite chore.

10. Kristi on April 18, 2017 at 6:34 pm

I think pods have been one of the greatest inventions. I love the mess free way of doing laundry.

11. Liz Mays on April 18, 2017 at 1:28 pm

It’s always good to have a plan for the laundry when you have an active family! We use those same pods and they work on some of the worst work clothes.

12. Pam Wattenbarger on April 18, 2017 at 1:23 pm

I love Tide Pods! They are so much more convenient than heavy jugs of liquid detergent.

13. robin rue on April 18, 2017 at 12:35 pm

We love Tide Pods. They are the only things we use in our house now.

14. Jen Rattie on April 18, 2017 at 11:02 am

Ah, laundry. My old foe. You are always there, waiting to totally kill my buzz with your stinky socks and various grungy outerwear. I have to get some of these pods. I feel like they’ll make it a lot easier on me.

15. Colleen Lanin on April 18, 2017 at 10:48 am

I actually don’t mind doing laundry, but that doesn’t mean I want to add extra steps. I love that these pods have everything I need right there.

16. Lisa Favre on April 18, 2017 at 10:38 am

Yes to this all the way. Tide pods are supposedly amazing! Can you only use them with high-efficiency washers?

17. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on April 18, 2017 at 10:07 am

I have to give these pods a try. I HATE doing laundry, so if I can get it done with less work, I’m all for it.