children's clothes zulily casual women's clothing

Partnering with zulily for Mother’s Day

We were happy to partner with zulily on this project. All opinions are my own.

Last month my seven year old had a very unique opportunity to fly to Seattle to get a behind the scenes look at how everything at zulily works. Being a mom to three girls I remember the first time I shopped at zulily, it was long before our third baby arrived and ever since I’ve been able to find styles to please each of my girls as they’ve grown.

One of the best things about being a mom is getting to watch my girls grow. Each of my girls is so different and watching them become who they are has been one of my greatest joys. I love that I get to inspire each of them in different ways and that even comes to their own personal styles. It’s not always about being perfect but it’s all about having fun along the way and that’s what I always remind my friends who are moms.

At zulily headquarters I was quickly impressed with their ability to create different sets and my seven year old even got to have our own photoshoot. We started with hair and makeup and then just had some fun shooting photos. It was such a fun experience and I’m grateful to have gotten to do this with her.

Check out our behind the scenes photoshoot video –

I want to inspire you all to check out all the styles for girls during my zulily Mother’s Day event happening now on their website. You’ll find all the styles Brooklin wore and more for girls. The styles perfectly fit Brooklin’s style, celebrating being a girl and being strong!

Did you know?
Sharing can get you free store credit at zulily! Did you know – if you share products and events with friends on Facebook, Pinterest or email, you can get $15 in credit when they make their first purchase? There are no limits to how many credits you can earn. Shop and share today!

You can shop my girl-empowered pieces at zulily today through April 29th!

1. Janet W. on June 24, 2017 at 5:44 am

What cute styles offered! I love the prints!

2. Tracey on May 30, 2017 at 11:56 am

Zulily is my go to online shop for everything! I got all my maternity clothes from there and now I need to check out some of their athletic wear!

3. Jamaise Wilson on April 26, 2017 at 2:45 pm

Zulily is our favorite, especially at Christmas time! You are so lucky to have gotten the chance to work with them and in the process make memories with Brooklin that will last forever!

4. Brianne on April 26, 2017 at 1:20 pm

Just love shopping on Zulily! I’m loving your mommy daughter outfits!

5. Jocelyn @ Hip Mama's Place on April 26, 2017 at 9:47 am

I love Zulily. Tons of great items at good prices. I am heading there now to check out some new summer clothes. 🙂

6. Melissa http://www.thestatenislandfamily.com Chapman on April 26, 2017 at 6:36 am

what a fun experience for you and your daughter! Nothing better than bonding over fun clothing and shopping! Can’t wait to check out all the styles you chose! These pics of you and her are just beyond precious!

7. Toni | Boulder Locavore on April 26, 2017 at 12:28 am

I love Zulily and I’ve been one of their happy customers! It’s awesome that they give free credit for sharing!!

8. Janis @MommyBlogExpert on April 25, 2017 at 9:55 pm

I’ve been a fan and customer of Zulily since they were founded. They have such an awesome selection of boutique items from clothes to baby equipment and everything in between.

9. Dawn McAlexander on April 25, 2017 at 7:49 pm

I have never been to a Zulily. I don’t even know if there is one near me. It sounds like a fun place to shop. I would love to go there if I can find one.

10. gingermommyrants on April 25, 2017 at 6:03 pm

I am thrilled with all my purchases from Zulily. It is a wonderful company to deal with. They have a great selection.

11. Lisa Favre on April 25, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Zulily has such cute items – I don’t know why I don’t shop with them more often. I love the fact that they have maternity clothes too!

12. Danielle on April 25, 2017 at 5:19 pm

I always forget about Zulily when shopping. I think I need to check my email settings, so I get updates when new stuff is ready to shop. I remember them having some pretty neat stuff to choose from and for the whole family.

13. Liz Mays on April 25, 2017 at 5:01 pm

This must have been so fun! I’m loving the new Zulily clothes. They have a unique style and I love the color patterns.

14. Amy Desrosiers on April 25, 2017 at 3:57 pm

I love Zulily and have ordered lots of stuff through them in the past. I need to share so I can get some store credit!

15. Roger D Willis on April 25, 2017 at 2:50 pm

I’ve never heard of Zulily! Thanks for getting the word out on a company that sells clothing, toys, and home products.

16. Jeni Hawkins on April 25, 2017 at 2:21 pm

I absolutely LOVE Zulily! I buy my nieces clothes from that site all the time because they have such an amazing selection at awesome prices!

17. Jeanette on April 25, 2017 at 2:02 pm

I have never shopped there before. I have seen plenty of cute clothes but for some reason I have not bought anything there. What you have there is adorable I may have to get one for myself.

18. Connie on April 25, 2017 at 11:42 am

I love shopping Zulily. They always have such cute things to choose from.

19. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on April 25, 2017 at 11:37 am

Zulily is the best. THE BEST! I shop there all the time. I’ve actually already lined up some great Mother’s Day stuff for my mom from there.

20. robin rue on April 25, 2017 at 11:15 am

Her outfit is so cute. My niece would love that.