Easy Cleaning With Just Water

We are happy to partner with e-cloth on this post. All opinions are our own.

I always knew that as parents we wanted the very best for our kids. I didn’t realize when I had my first baby just how many options there are out there. There’s options for everything too but the one thing I have always relied on is my intuition. I know that simple things are the best things. That’s why we feed our kids fresh fruits and vegetables, it’s also why we make the choice to shop for organic and environmentally friendly products. It’s who we are the new baby care collection by e-cloth is one that I know easily fits into our life.

As our girls have gotten older one thing I want to stress is the importance of the responsibility and learning to help out around the house. I also want my kids not to be exposed to harsh chemicals so it’s nice to have the chemical free cleaning I can trust with e-cloth. With the window and mirror cloths we can easily create a streak-free, smear-free shine only using water.

We put e-cloth the the ultimate test, cleaning our mirrors and bathrooms. I have to say it cleaned well and we had great results with just water.

We also wanted to test some of the other e-cloth products we received. We have a lot of hardwood and tile in our home so it sees a lot of use. We need a deep cleaning mop that’s going to be tough enough to clean up our sticky messes. Research proves that using only water, e-cloths remove over 99% of bacteria, including E. coli and Listeria. That’s important and you can also learn about how e-cloth also removes 99% of bacteria.

I really love the Chemical-free Cleaning Deep Clean Mop and feel it worked great. I was able to easily write it several times to get the floor clean. It’s also easy enough for our kids to handle.  I love that it’s as simple as using water and a cloth which makes it simple. I don’t need a lot to get the cleaning power we need to keep up with all of our messes.

You can find this and other products from the entire collection of Baby Care by e-cloth products.

Can your family benefit from chemical free cleaning?

1. Tara on April 19, 2017 at 9:30 am

I like the idea of cleaning with just water. It is so much better for the environment not to use the harsh chemicals.

2. Stacie on April 19, 2017 at 9:24 am

I like to stay away from chemicals as much as possible especially with the kids and pets. I’ll have to see about getting these.

3. Toni | Boulder Locavore on April 19, 2017 at 1:30 am

I would love to try this! Chemical-free cleaning tools are important for me especially when kids are helping me clean. Thanks so much for sharing this!

4. Lisa Bristol on April 18, 2017 at 8:17 pm

I would love to try these products. Cleaning with just water would be amazing. My kids are so sensitive I have to be careful what cleaners I use.

5. Claudia Krusch on April 18, 2017 at 8:16 pm

The Chemical-free Cleaning Deep Clean Mop would be amazing. I have little ones that are crawling so I would love to know the floor is clean and chemical free.

6. gingermommyrants on April 18, 2017 at 8:15 pm

I have been trying to reduce the amount of chemicals we use to clean our home. I am excited to try the Chemical-free Cleaning Deep Clean Mop.

7. Jen T on April 18, 2017 at 8:06 pm

This is incredible to me that it can be sanitary and chemical free. I really want to try the cloth!

8. Chelley @ A is For Adelaide on April 18, 2017 at 7:31 pm

This is such a great way to have the kids help! I love how simple they are!

9. Jody Arsenault on April 18, 2017 at 7:21 pm

First of all, I love the photos! So captivating. I too like a chemical free house – those cloths look great!

10. Liz Mays on April 18, 2017 at 5:29 pm

Oh these are going to be so useful for cleaning up after all of the spring and summer activities. It’s nice that these are so safe and reliable.

11. Amy Desrosiers on April 18, 2017 at 5:18 pm

Wow, just add water? Now that is my kind of chemical-free cleaning!

12. Jeni Hawkins on April 18, 2017 at 4:49 pm

This looks like such an amazing way to clean. I love that there are no chemicals or anything harsh.

13. Lisa Favre on April 18, 2017 at 4:13 pm

This is a wonderful idea! My friend has a cat and she’s always worried about cleaning her floors with store-bought cleaners. I’ll have to let her know about this!

14. Jenna Wood on April 18, 2017 at 3:44 pm

We love chemical free cleaning options- even better that these are kid friendly! I typically make a lot of vinegar water solutions at home.

15. Reesa Lewandowski on April 18, 2017 at 1:40 pm

OH I need this for my home!!! I try my best to clean with as little chemicals as possible!

16. Jeanette on April 18, 2017 at 12:00 pm

My son loves to help me clean and I’ve always been concerned about the chemicals so this is a perfect idea for our family. I will definitely be buying this.

17. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on April 18, 2017 at 9:57 am

That is AWESOME! I love a clean house, but I’m not a fan of chemicals. I don’t want that toxic stuff in my home.