Taming Our Girls Hair With Suave Kids®

So happy to share this blog post I created as a Suave Kids partner. The Disney, Frozen and Star Wars trademarks are used by Unilever pursuant to a license agreement with The Walt Disney Company. All rights reserved. All opinions as always are our own.

Having three girls it’s safe to say we have a lot of of hair. Each of our girls has their very own style too and not one girls style is quite like the other. Between school and all of our after school activities our kids are very busy so I have to make sure that when I do their hair it can stay and look nice all day, or can easily be put into a post tail for their activities.

One thing my girls can agree on is that they love bath time with the new Suave Kids® Disney Frozen collection is a whole lot of fun. After a long day it’s always fun to take a nice warm bath and so we make sure to get clean with new Disney Frozen Elsa 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner.  It safely cleans with a rich and creamy lather. It gently washes out and leaves hair soft and clean all in one simple and easy step.  Plus it comes in a fun and easy to use pump bottle which make it easy for my girls to wash.

For my youngest I use the new Disney Frozen Olaf 2-in-1 Shampoo + Body Wash it easily cleans hair and also has body wash which makes it all one easy step. I don’t have to use several products to also wash her and she also loves that it has Olaf on it and it smells great too!

After we wash of course my girls want their own style. With dance class we do lots of buns and braids and one of my girls favorite products is the Disney Frozen Anna Detangler Spray. It not only detangles hair but it also helps tame flyaways so it’s essential for when I do my girls hair. My girls like to keep their hair down and so when we don’t have to pull it back I like to keep it fun and simple. My girls are big fans of braids so we do a lot of them, the front side braid is one that my girls ask for a lot. Just part to one side then take that section of hair and braid it, add a bow at the top and it’s a well polished look that doesn’t take a ton of time.

You can find the new  Suave Kids® Disney Frozen collection at Target and other mass retailers nationwide. You can also find out more on Suave.com.

What are some simple hair styles that your kiddos are fond of?

1. Alyssa @ A Bite of Inspiration on March 11, 2017 at 12:21 pm

I love this! The little Frozen characters on the package are so cute and would definitely make kids excited. Suave products are great– I even use them myself sometimes. I’ll have to get the Frozen Suave Kids products for my neighbor’s kids. They love the movie. Thanks for sharing!

2. Aileen Adalid on March 11, 2017 at 10:29 am

I have two nieces and they both love Frozen! It’s so great to see a packaged pack like this. I bet they will love it! And it’s even great that they’re really good products too!

3. Jennifer Seigler l Life of a Southern Mom on March 10, 2017 at 9:53 pm

I have all boys, but I have hoards of nieces! I know they’ll love these Suave Kids’ Detangler. They’d now spend more time trying to style their long shiny hair. No more pulling, no more knots. I’m sharing this post with my sister and cousins so they can get a big bottle for their daughters.

4. Ali Rost on March 10, 2017 at 12:23 pm

I remember the days when my daughter was little .. we started using Suave products and have been ever since. The detangled spray looks great .. she had such long and tangly hair and I always felt so bad when we had to comb it out. Thanks for sharing their products with us!

5. Sandy N Vyjay on March 10, 2017 at 9:49 am

Suave products are extremely amazing. And these new shampoo packaging look adorable. I’d love to try one myself.

6. Censie Sawyer on March 10, 2017 at 9:20 am

We use that spray for Teagan too. her hair is so fine and thin that she gets static and fly aways like crazy!! She loves that it has frozen characters on it.

7. Jenn on March 10, 2017 at 6:56 am

Our family has been using Suave hair products for years. I haven’t seen these bottles yet, but i know our granddaughters would love them. I’ll have to keep my eyes out the next time I shop.

8. Becky Willis on March 9, 2017 at 7:14 pm

I just love these products. My granddaughter has very long hair and it is always so tangled. She also has a fit when it needs brushing. Em also loves Frozen even after all of this time. I will be mentioning these great products to my daughter-in-law.

9. Cacinda on March 9, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Doing my girls hair is always such a struggle. “Ouch, no, don’t, I’ll do it myself, MOM” … this is my usual morning. Any products that makes the process of doing their hair is worth a try!

10. Bites for Foodies on March 9, 2017 at 3:55 pm

My daughter would want this just by looking at it, lol! My daughter’s hair is so fine and smooth so luckily I don’t have any issues with it!

11. Joely Smith on March 9, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Oh I would love to try Icy Grape! What fun packaging and scents! I doubt anyone would blame me for trying it at my age right?