This post was sponsored by Landscape Structures as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. All opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Sometimes parents take for granted how the simple things mean so much. This year we’ve really made an effort to spend more time doing the things that make us happy and help grow our family. Building lasting memories with my children and feeling connected to them even when our life gets chaotic and busy, which it does. Kids need that time to play and so as the weather here in Southern California gets warm we’re spending more time at our favorite local parks. Landscape Structures’ playgrounds benefit people of all ages and abilities so each of my children have found their favorite areas. The smaller less intimidating slides are always a hit with our youngest and our oldest always heads for the monkey bars.
5 Reasons You Should Get Out And Play With Your Kids
- Kids need to get out out and play and now more than ever with access to so much technology it’s so important to make it happen. Whenever I feel like I need to be more connected to my kids one of the best ways to alleviate feeling like that is to just get out and play!
- Playgrounds are great places to learn. Kids learn leadership, teamwork, and also help build social skills all from just playing at a playground.
- Playgrounds teach persistence. I remember when I was little I would work on the monkey bars every day until I finally got it! I see my children building those same skills at our local playground.
- Happy & healthy I like to mix in both everywhere I can and playing not only makes us happier but it’s also a great way to exercise.
- Build lasting memories, thinking back to all the moments in my life and my favorite playgrounds. I want my children to have those same memories of play.
Be sure to check out the “For A Better Tomorrow, We Play Today” video from Landscape Structures.
What are some of your favorite ways to get out ad play with your kids?