Healthy On The Go Snacking

This post was sponsored by Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.

5 days a week I spend the first few hours of my day at the gym. This is something that brings joy to my life so it’s something that I am pretty committed to doing. I want to be sure that whatever I am doing will help me get to my goals. Being a vegetarian it’s also important t me that I am getting enough plant based protein, that’s why I really like Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks. They made form sunflower seeds and have healthy fats plus they have 5-6 grams of natural plant-based protein.

I also like that you can get easy and convenient on the go travel packs which are perfect for my busy on the go lifestyle. Even better these are snacks my kids can take with them to school as they are 100% nut free!

Being a busy mom our after school schedule is hectic so it can be hard to get in a snack. It’s nice to have travel sized packs of snacks to take on the go. I can eat them on the way to the gym or while waiting for my daughter at gymnastics class. Currently these seed bites come in 4 delicious flavors; Sea Salt, Salt & Pepper, Cinnamon and Dutch Cocoa. The Dutch Cocoa and cinnamon flavors are a favorite of our girls!!

From the moment my kids get out of school I am driving them around to their various activities so we often take snacks and even some nights dinner on the go. I eat a lot of salads so I’m always looking for fun and delicious ways to turn my ordinary salad into something extraordinary. I topped my salads this week with my favorite flavor of Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks. A simple and flavorful way to spice up my afternoon snack.

Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks are available online and in-store at select Target and Whole Foods Market retailers. You can also check out the store locatorfor specific locations.

What are your favorite healthy on the go snacks?

1. Janeane Davis on March 6, 2017 at 1:19 pm

I never heard of this product before and I am glad I did. I really enjoy sunflower seeds and you can never have too many healthy fun snack to take on the road with you.

2. Amy Desrosiers on March 2, 2017 at 11:20 am

I see that dreaded Nautilus Stair Master. I have a love hate relationship with that machine.

3. Dawn Lopez on March 1, 2017 at 11:12 pm

I love to bring nuts and snack mixes along for a quick appetite fix on the run. These Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks sound like the perfect thing to try next!

4. Chelley @ A is For Adelaide on March 1, 2017 at 10:39 pm

These look like the perfect additions to my lunctime salads! I am going to head to Target in the AM to check it out!

5. Dawn McAlexander on March 1, 2017 at 10:04 pm

I love sunflower seeds as they are. I have a few bags sitting around the house right now. So, I am betting that these snacks are really delicious. I would love to try them.

6. Sinisa on March 1, 2017 at 8:32 pm

This is great for all those hectic sports filled days. Will look for this at the store.

7. gingermommyrants on March 1, 2017 at 7:53 pm

I have been looking for healthy snack options. I will have to look for some Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks this week. I am excited to give them a try.

8. Reesa Lewandowski on March 1, 2017 at 4:16 pm

Oh I need to find these! These would be perfect for my husband to have while he has at work!

9. Nancy at Whispered Inspirations on March 1, 2017 at 2:49 pm

I totally need this! I’m gonna grab some this weekend. Thanks!

10. Vera Sweeney on March 1, 2017 at 12:53 pm

I need these in my life. When I’m on the go, I grab anything that’s near me, and it’s usually something terrible for me.

11. Kelly Hutchinson on March 1, 2017 at 12:40 pm

I am a big snacker. This is something I think I would have hard time not eating a lot of!

12. Jeanette on March 1, 2017 at 12:22 pm

I am definitely looking for these in the store. I am trying to find healthier snacks that keep me from eating the stuff I know I shouldn’t be.

13. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on March 1, 2017 at 12:20 pm

Those look great. I’m on the go all the time, and I need the ability to snack on something to help keep me going. If it could actually be healthy, that’s a major plus.

14. robin Rue on March 1, 2017 at 10:34 am