Finally A Trash Bag That Keeps Up With Our Family

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Glad. The opinions and text are all mine.

I was joking with my friend this week at how I once thought going from two to three babies was such an easy things to do. I had no idea that going from two to three children was going to seemingly triple my workload. The laundry, the dishes, even the garbage overnight it suddenly felt like we’d taken on so much more.
I’ve had my fair share of kitchen messes, just last month I had the pleasure of cleaning up the mess from the concrete in front of our garbage cans after our our eleven year old made slime and the garbage bag ripped.

We put Glad Kitchen Pro trash bags to the test and have to say they are the strongest bags yet. They also smell great which is great for all that stinky garbage that happens. Glad Kitchen Pro trash bags feature an inner ForceFlex and outer layer of LeakGuard which allow for stretchable strength and improved leak protection. Glad’s Kitchen Pro trash bags are also made with Febreeze freshness guaranteeing 5 days of odor control.

We use trash bags for all kinds of purposes. I have been meaning to put away an overly sized wrath that was on our mantle this Christmas. Knowing that I needed something to protect it so I could store it away we so tried Glad Kitchen Pro trash bags. I was not only surprised that the whole thing fit but that the needles didn’t poke holes all over. It’s the perfect storage solution and the ultimate trash bag test!

Mom’s with a big family like me need more than your average trash bag. Glad’s Kitchen Pro trash bag offers 53% more bag for their family’s messes. Kitchen Pro has the ForceFlex strength, LeakGuard Technology and Febreeze Odor Control, which means families can have fun, 53% more fun!!

Savings –

Get your own savings with Glad products on Cartwheel at Target.

Find Glad on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.

What are some of your families biggest messes?

1. Tracie Cooper on April 28, 2017 at 6:54 pm

I am looking to replace my current brand of trash bags and this brand would be perfect!

2. Kiwi on February 17, 2017 at 2:23 pm

We cannot use cheap trash bags in my family. We take out the trash too much and it is stuff often so we need something that is durable and can hold a lot of weight!

3. Crystal on February 16, 2017 at 12:10 pm

You always know when you bought the wrong kind! I don’t even want to think of the mess it would cause if I accidentally used lesser quality trash bags.

4. Louise Bishop on February 16, 2017 at 10:01 am

These trash bags have saved me a million and one times. I’m always impressed by their sturdiness. Well worth the money.

5. Karrie Truman on February 16, 2017 at 9:59 am

These are the bags I use! With the kids having the job of taking out the trash, I ensure there are no spills or rips by using these. I don’t want to have to cause myself more work by having them do chores.

6. Myrah Duque on February 16, 2017 at 8:52 am

Yes! Thanks for the coupon! My hubby somehow manages to accumulate so much trash that this bag has his name written all over.

7. Our Family World on February 16, 2017 at 9:38 am

woah! this is actually a trashbag? lol. this looks more like a reusable bag! haha lol. im interested to try and take a look!

8. Melissa on February 16, 2017 at 8:55 am

You need to be thankful for the little things….A TRASHBAG THAT DOESN’T LEAK OR RIP. Target and Glad seem like a great combination I can live by.

9. Seattle Travel Blogger on February 16, 2017 at 8:16 am

I like the way these bags expand.
    They also look tough.

10. Mary Edwards on February 16, 2017 at 7:39 am

This is awesome! We have a big family…lots of kids…lots of messes that end up in the trash. And thanks so much for the coupon

11. Reesa Lewandowski on February 16, 2017 at 7:28 am

There is nothing more frustrating than a garbage bag that breaks all over the place! And as a mom one more mess is enough to send me over the edge LOL!

12. Cassie Tucker on February 16, 2017 at 4:50 am

We have been using these bags for awhile now and they are just fantastic! My favorite part is that they use Febreeze to keep the scent down.

13. Annemarie LeBlanc on February 15, 2017 at 9:53 pm

I like that these trash bags are leak proof! After reading this post and looking at your photos, I am convinced that I have to switch brands!

14. Bridgette on February 15, 2017 at 8:12 pm

SOLD! I have got to find these in the grocery store. We are definitely tough on our trash bags.

15. Liz Mays on February 15, 2017 at 8:24 pm

This bag definitely sounds like it would do the trick on heavy duty jobs! I’d really like not having to deal with leaks and rips!

16. Linda on February 15, 2017 at 8:09 pm

Glad is the ONLY trash bag in this house. I trust no other.

17. Amanda Love on February 15, 2017 at 7:51 pm

I currently have three kids living with me, the eldest is in college and has her own life. I have two boys and one girl and it is messy! I think it’s awesome to have such a reliable bag. It definitely looks stronger than mose bags in the market.

18. Pam Wattenbarger on February 15, 2017 at 4:06 pm

I hate when trash bags rip or are weak. These sound like just the trash bags I need for my big family.

19. Meagan on February 15, 2017 at 4:05 pm

That looks like a great bag. We have had our fair share of broken bags over here.

20. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on February 15, 2017 at 2:55 pm

That is SO AWESOME! With three kids, 2 dogs, and a husband, who I am convinced should also be on kid status, I need this in my life.

21. Maureen on February 15, 2017 at 2:44 pm

That is awesome, I am so glad that you found a trash bag that keeps up! I hate it when you get a trash bag that just falls apart when you pick it up out of the bin!

22. robin Rue on February 15, 2017 at 1:33 pm

We only use Glad bags in our house. They are the best!