Easy Lunchbox Solutions – Ladybug DOLE Mixations® Lunchbox Idea

This post was sponsored by DOLE® as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. All opinions expressed in my post are my own.

Lunch is always one of the ways we like to show our girls just how much we love them. When I was a kid one thing I always wanted was homemade lunches so I try to give that to my kids and find fun and exciting ways to make lunch fun and enjoyable. It’s always nice when lunch includes their favorite things and also leaves room for fun. My kids are busy at school and busy after school so I always try to make sure their lunches help fuel them through their day. They enjoy things like fresh fruit and apple sauce so I knew they’d love new DOLE Mixations®.

DOLE Mixations are a one-of-a-kind fruit fusion with a combination of smooth fruit sauces mixed with juicy chunks of real fruit. Plus they are non-GMO* and contain no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial flavors, are gluten free and rich in Vitamin C! DOLE Mixations are also mess-free with no splash or spill because the fruit is right in sauce.

The packaging is also designed to inspire creativity with lids you can customize with fun designs and personal messages, making DOLE Mixations the perfect lunchbox addition!

DOLE Mixations are available in four delicious varieties:

• Apple-Strawberry Sauce with Dices of Apple
  • Pineapple-Mango Sauce with Pineapple Pieces
  • Peach-Apple Sauce with Pineapple Pieces
  • Apple-Raspberry Sauce with Dices of Apple

DOLE Mixations also has fun packaging which makes it the perfect lunchbox inspiration. We made some super cute ladybug inspired lunchbox with DOLE Mixations and a few simple craft supplies.

Ladybug DOLE Mixations® Lunchbox Idea

What you’ll need –

• Your favorite DOLE Mixations®
  • 1 pipe cleaner
  • easy stick on google eyes
  • 1 permanent marker
  • glue dots

Making your very own ladybug is so simple. Just use the glue dots to attach the pipe cleaner to the bottom of the DOLE Mixations cup. Add eyes and draw on some dots! We often use bento style lunch boxes and DOLE Mixations fit perfectly into our favorite lunchbox.

Right now you can save by visiting DoleSunshine.com and save $1.00 on any one (1) package of DOLE Mixations. You can also learn more about this and other great snacking ideas on the DOLE Mixations Website, also on the DoleSunshine Facebook Page, and DoleSunshine on Twitter.

What are some of your favorite easy creative lunchbox ideas?

* No genetically modified (or engineered) ingredients

1. Reesa Lewandowski on February 21, 2017 at 3:11 pm

What a cute treat!!! I have some of these in my pantry, I need to make these for the kids!!!

2. Autumn Reo on February 21, 2017 at 2:08 pm

I love to see all the holiday treats made out of these.

3. Toni | Boulder Locavore on February 21, 2017 at 2:55 am

This is a really cute idea! I love adding some fun stuff to my kids lunch box! Thanks for the idea!

4. Patty on February 20, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Apple strawberry sauce sounds amazing to me – I might have to pick some of these up for my lunch. I love the lady bug idea for a kid’s lunch. So cute

5. Alicia on February 20, 2017 at 11:15 pm

What a cute bento box lunch idea! My kids love fun lunches like this.

6. Jonna on February 20, 2017 at 10:55 pm

I love the ladybug idea! That turned out so cute, I can’t wait to try it!!

7. Tara on February 20, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Dole has always had great products. I don’t think we have these in Canada yet but I will have to double check. I love your ladybug.

8. Diana Rambles on February 20, 2017 at 8:30 pm

Those little fruit packs are perfect for lunches. Just the right amount of fruit. Love the ladybug!

9. Liz Mays on February 20, 2017 at 8:22 pm

Aww, what a cute little lunch box surprise. Those Mixations are perfect for school lunches. I like those flavors!

10. lisa on February 20, 2017 at 6:56 pm

Now this is a great way to get over that mid-year lunch boredom! I need to pick up two packs of the Apple Raspberry Sauce with Diced Apples so I can have one for my snack time too!

11. Ann Bacciaglia on February 20, 2017 at 6:42 pm

I love doing things like this for my kids. Dole makes great snacks the kids love. I will have to get the supplies I need to make these this week.

12. Ash Sears on February 20, 2017 at 6:18 pm

I need to do something like this for my kids. I used to write little notes.

13. Jeni Hawkins on February 20, 2017 at 6:17 pm

This is one of the cutest ideas I have ever seen to dress up some fruit. I love these Dole fruits!

14. Robin Rue on February 20, 2017 at 6:16 pm

These are so adorable. I would do different colors but my boys would love them!

15. Cathi Crismon on February 20, 2017 at 6:03 pm

The perfect treat for my grandkids packed lunches. I love that there aren’t any GMOs. We’re very picky about what we let our grands eat at our house. Cute lady bug idea too!

16. Dawn McAlexander on February 20, 2017 at 5:39 pm

I haven’t seen these before. They look really tasty. I would love to have some of these for myself.

17. Jeanette on February 20, 2017 at 5:06 pm

I have not seen these before! I am defiantly going to be looking for them! They look delicious!