Skip The Checkout Line With The New Sam’s Club Scan & Go App

This is a partnered post with Sam’s Club. All opinions are my own.

sams-club-shopping-cart

It’s that time of year where we are all doing a lot of shopping. From holiday meals to decorating there’s so much to get done. Luckily there’s places like Sam’s Club that literally has it all when it comes to holiday gifting. Not only do they have the hottest in technology gifts like the TV my husband purchased, toys or the groceries you need to bring together that holiday meal you can find it all right at Sam’s Club.

Sam’s Club wants to make your holiday shopping much easier. Their new Scan & Go App does just that. Here’s how it works, you just shop and as you add items to your cart you just scan them into the app. The app does connect to your credit or debit card and you need to have your Sam’s Club membership card to sign in but it’s so easy to use. I shopped the store during Sam’s Club one day sale and found so many great gifts. When it comes to tech gifts Sam’s Club has the best prices! You will also get Sam’s Club 24/7 Tech Support, even on Christmas Day!  sams-club-scan-and-go-app

You can also scan items and use the app once you are in your local Sam’s Club store. As you shop you just place your purchases in your cart and scan. I was able to checkout before I even got to the door. Upon checkout, you’ll see your e-receipt in the Scan & Go app. Present it to the greeter on your way out. I like that it literally is no waste shopping, I feel like I’m always recycling receipts so I appreciate the receipt free service as well.

It was literally hassle free shopping at a time when shopping is so crazy and hectic. I’ve found myself going to Sam’s Club a lot more because I get to skip the line. Shopping has never been easier and I couldn’t be ore excited about this App!sams club scan and go app

A Few Other Ways to Save Time & Money at Sam’s Club

Beyond Scan & Go, a Sam’s Club membership offers numerous ways to put time back in your day and money back in your wallet this holiday season:

• Sam’s Club 5-3-1 MasterCard: The 5-3-1 MasterCard program provides members with great savings every time they shop: 5 percent cash back on gas, 3 percent on dining and travel and 1 percent on everything else.
  • Club Pickup: Similar to a personal shopper, Club Pickup allows members to order thousands of items – from paper towels to fresh produce to printer ink – and have them ready for pick up at all U.S. Sam’s Club locations at no additional cost.

You can find so many great gift ideas and easy ways to save right now at your local Sam’s Club store. Download the new Scan & Go App on iTunes and Google.

What do you think about the Walmart Scan & Go App?

1. Tonia @TheChattyMomma on December 12, 2016 at 4:04 am

Wow! This is pretty awesome. I’ve been meaning to renew my membership at Sam’s. I would love having a convenient shopping experience like this.

2. Lindsey Paris on December 8, 2016 at 11:04 am

This is really cool! This would make shopping so much more simple.

3. Christina Aliperti on December 8, 2016 at 12:59 am

This app sounds like a total time saver. Wait till my mom hears about this!

4. Annemarie LeBlanc on December 7, 2016 at 9:27 pm

That is an amazing app to have. My pet peeve is having to wait in line. Oh my goodness, you just can’t imagine how impatient I can be with long lines. This app will definitely draw more customers into Sam’s club. Great innovative service!

5. Crystal on December 7, 2016 at 8:36 pm

That stuffed animal is cracking me up. I know it’d make the kids’ day. And saving time would make mine! Total win for all of us.

6. Tess on December 7, 2016 at 7:45 pm

That wouldbe nice to have. Would save alot of time.

7. Anne on December 7, 2016 at 3:52 pm

We have a BJ’s membership and they need an app like this. Anything to get you through the line faster will get me there more to shop!

8. Jeanine on December 7, 2016 at 3:17 pm

I think this is awesome. I would love to have this type of scan and go thing everywhere. I think its great, and anything to make any shopping process easier I’m all for!

9. Melissa @ The Staten Island family on December 7, 2016 at 1:41 pm

You had me at scan and go! I’m all about an app that can help streamline my shopping experience- definitely going to check out Sam’s Club!

10. Brianne on December 7, 2016 at 11:31 am

What a great app! There is nothing like a long line when trying to check out especially during the holiday time!

11. Maureen on December 7, 2016 at 10:13 am

Loving the idea of a scan and go app, times have changed for sure. Everything is getting more and more tech driven! I would give this a try if I were to go to a Sams Club.

12. Ann Bacciaglia on December 7, 2016 at 7:51 am

The new Scan & Go App looks like it is going to be such a time saver. I am excited to give this a try.

13. Seattle Travel Blogger on December 7, 2016 at 7:38 am

Sam’s Club is gigantic!
    I wish there was one around me.

14. Toni | Boulder Locavore on December 7, 2016 at 4:51 am

I would love to try this scan and go app! Hassle-free shopping sounds like heaven! 😀

15. Ourfamilyworld on December 7, 2016 at 3:42 am

This is so great.. Sam’s Club is very nice and good option for us to shop..

16. dana vento on December 7, 2016 at 3:35 am

I must download these app. I need to save money and time this season.. Thanks for sharing this.

17. Janell Poulette on December 6, 2016 at 10:08 pm

This would be an awesome app to use. I wish i had a Sam’s club near me to use this.

18. Pam on December 6, 2016 at 8:07 pm

I shop at Sam’s and I love so many of their deals. They are making shopping even better with this app!

19. Cassie Tucker on December 6, 2016 at 4:24 pm

The Sam’s Club Scan and Go app is a real lifesaver! My husband and I spend so much less time in the store now because of it.

20. Kelly Hutchinson on December 6, 2016 at 4:18 pm

Oh my goodness, this is so smart and convenient. This is perfect, especially with the weather getting colder.

21. Meagan on December 6, 2016 at 2:08 pm

This looks like a great option if you are in a hurry. We enjoy walking Sams Club but if I were in a hurry it would be a help.

22. Jen Rattie on December 6, 2016 at 1:44 pm

That is fully awesome. I love Sam’s Club, but I don’t have a ton of time to shop. This new app is really going to shave the time off of my shopping.

23. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on December 6, 2016 at 1:44 pm

I have a Sam’s club membership, and I love it. I can’t wait to give this app a try. It’s going to save me so much time.

24. Tracey on December 6, 2016 at 1:15 pm

You had me at “hassle free.” Places like Sam’s Club are insane during the holidays so to be able to Scan and Go makes life a lot easier!