Simple Date Night Gift Ideas

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Pop Secret, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #Pop4AssassinsCreed  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

simple-date-night-gift-ideasThis holiday season my husband and I are spending a lot of time with family, working and it can sometimes feel like we’re disconnected. That’s why we’ve been trying to find better ways to spend time together. This week I really wanted to surprise him with something special so I headed to my local Walmart to shop.

I like to give unique gifts, something we can both enjoy but something that I know he will really enjoy. Right now when you buy 2 Pop-Secret 10 ct or 10+2 ct bonus packs at Walmart between 12/7/16 – 1/8/17 and get an $8 credit toward a ticket to the Assassin’s Creed movie while supplies last.

popsecretSo with that in mind I wanted to give my husband an early gift, tickets to go see the new Assassin’s Creed movie in a fun gift basket. You don’t have to spend a ton of money on a great gift. My husband is one of those guys when you ask him what he wants he says nothing. He’s not easy to buy for and everything he wants he just buys for himself. So finding him a gift can be somewhat difficult at times.

pop secret This year I’m really trying to be more creative with gifts. I want to give gifts that create lasting memories and that create meaningful moments. So last night I surprised him while we were putting Christmas lights on the house with a date night gift basket! Inside the basket was something to drink, some snacks, our favorite Pop-Secret Popcorn and movie tickets. pop-secret-movie-night-with-wine-2

What I like about gift baskets is how easy they are to put together. They’re custom and feel very personal. Gift baskets are so easy to make too and are the gift to give to the person who wants nothing. To celebrate the great gift my husband and I even sat down for our own impromptu date night. Having three kids and busy schedules it’s not always easy to find that connection. It’s important to spend those meaningful moments together especially as we get closer to Christmas. pop-secret-movie-night-with-wine-1

Buy 2 Pop-Secret 10 ct or 10+2 ct bonus packs at Walmart between 12/7/16 – 1/8/17 and get an $8 credit toward a ticket to the Assassin’s Creed movie while supplies last. You can also find your favorite Pop-Secret products at your local Walmart store.

What are some simple and meaningful gifts that you give your spouse?

1. Rosey on December 14, 2016 at 5:19 am

What a delightful treat for you and your husband. Date night really is important.

2. Tess on December 13, 2016 at 9:17 pm

I love home date night. These ideas are great for a date night.

3. Dawn McAlexander on December 13, 2016 at 8:35 pm

I think Pop-Secret may be my favorite brand of popcorn. It always pops up nice and fluffy and you hardly ever are left with any unpopped kernels in the bag.

4. Jeanine on December 13, 2016 at 10:57 am

Great ideas! I love date nights, and we always have them in so it would be perfect for us! Big fans of pop secret!

5. Kiwi on December 13, 2016 at 10:08 am

Popcorn and wine doesnt sound like a bad idea at all. I would love someone to cuddle up with and watch holiday movies but I am still single…

6. Janell Poulette on December 13, 2016 at 8:56 am

This looks a great little date night idea! My husband and I work so much, and opposite shifts at that so we really don’t see each other a lot. This would be perfect though, i will head to Walmart to grab this great deal!

7. Seattle Travel Blogger on December 13, 2016 at 6:44 am

Hey, you can’t go wrong with popcorn and wine!
    I love our together time.

8. Toni | Boulder Locavore on December 13, 2016 at 6:06 am

This is a great idea! This will be awesome for one of these holiday nights! 😀

9. Theresa on December 12, 2016 at 9:35 pm

Date night at home watching a movie is my favorite kind of date night with the husband! We always like to split a bag of Pop Secret when watching our movie too!

10. Reesa Lewandowski on December 12, 2016 at 5:12 pm

These are great ideas! My husband and I NEED a date night!!!

11. Pam on December 12, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Gift baskets are great for the guy who has everything. You can really personalize what is in them.

12. Maureen on December 12, 2016 at 4:18 pm

These are some really cute date night gift ideas, super simple and fun! I will have to try some of these ideas when I have another date night!

13. Catherine S on December 12, 2016 at 2:54 pm

What a great date night gift ideas. I like to surprise my husband with his favorite candy bar or favorite cookies.

14. Colleen Lanin on December 12, 2016 at 11:55 am

I love Assassin’s Creed. I’ve been a fan from the first game. My husband and I will love this movie, so I’ll be headed out and scoring some Pop Secret and a deal on tickets!

15. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on December 12, 2016 at 11:52 am

These are great ideas. My husband and I love movies for date night. He’s a huge fan of the Assassin’s Creed franchise, so I’ll definitely be doing this.

16. Robin Masshole Mommy on December 12, 2016 at 11:28 am

We have a lot of at home movie date nights and popcorn is a MUST.