Give Kids The Ultimate Gift – Trampolines From Jump Sport

We are happy to partner with Jump Sport on this post. While we did receive product to review all opinions are our own.

jumpsport power bounce trampoline

We have very active girls, between dance, gymnastics and all of their after school activities they’re always on the go. Living in southern California we have pretty great weather all year round so our kids enjoy playing outside year round. Our girls have been wanting a trampoline and this Christmas it was at the very top of our family’s ultimate gift list!

We were so thrilled to receive the PowerBounce Trampoline from Jump Sport. Not only does Jump Sport make a wide variety of trampolines for every use. Our family just loves the PowerBounce, having girls who are into dance and gymnastics means that they love to flip and tumble. It has been very beneficial for them to jump on the trampoline. Plus it’s just loads of fun! 11

The heart of the PowerBounce system is their patented TripleStage-DualSpring™ assembly. Each assembly consists of two High-Performance springs mounted on the PowerArm™ fitting. The upper, Primary Spring locks the PowerArm™ into the V-ring, while the lower, PowerSpring™ attaches to one of the PowerArm’s three stages–the top, middle, or bottom setting.

We were shocked at just how easy this trampoline was to put together. Everything came in boxes and had very easy instructions to follow to put it together. 4We started first with the frame and this was very easy. It didn’t need any screws or anything. 3

Then we laid out the springs and mat and got to work placing the mat around the center. We followed the exact directions and it worked perfectly. 5Just start to put each spring around and since this is a PowerBounce system it has two sets of springs to use. 7

With the AlleyOOP Sports PowerBounce Trampoline we also got the safety net. With small children all using the trampoline and doing tumbling and other skills I wanted to be sure they were also very safe. The safety net is easy to install and in just an hour we had our trampoline put together and ready to go.

We really wanted a trampoline that the entire family could enjoy. I love to sit out on the trampoline and watch my girls practice all their favorite tricks. It’s allowing them not only to exercise but to learn to use their bodies. It also allows them to play outside and it’s one place that the girls love to play. Plus I know it’s safe I’ve tested the safety nets and this trampoline is strong and sturdy. It’s going to be something we use throughout the year! 10

It’s always fun to see your kids truly enjoy themselves and that’s exactly what a trampoline has given our kids. Endless entertainment and a place to challenge their bodies and have fun.

Coming up we’ll be sharing our installation video on more on why we think the AlleyOOP Sports PowerBounce Trampoline is the ultimate gift for the entire family this Christmas!!

You can find this and other products on the Jump Sport website.

Would your family love a trampoline this Christmas?

1. Susan Biddle on January 30, 2017 at 4:10 pm

We are definitely getting a trampoline this summer. My 6 y.o. has WAY too much energy.

2. Janet W. on January 29, 2017 at 5:31 am

A trampoline like this is exactly what my grandsons want in their backyard! It looks like so much fun!

3. Julie Wood on January 14, 2017 at 7:59 am

What a really nice trampoline! I like how big it is and easy to set up. My kids would love to have this to play on. What a fun activity!

4. Kids Dentist Helper Shivaun on December 23, 2016 at 8:25 pm

We also have a trampoline in our backyard but it’s a smaller version of this. My kids are fighting who gets to go first. Thanks for sharing this post Kristin, we’re getting a new trampoline next spring.

5. Brianne on December 9, 2016 at 3:35 am

My kids would go nuts if they were able to have one of these. Maybe one day when we get a house!

6. Shelley zurek on December 8, 2016 at 11:58 pm

I always worried about the safety of trampolines but I think the fence makes a big differenc.

7. Tara on December 8, 2016 at 10:45 am

Trampolines are so much fun and great exercise too. My daughter could bounce on one for hours.

8. Autumn Reo on December 8, 2016 at 6:09 am

Yes, trampolines are the best! The kids always want to jump and it’s a fun time to join them and play outside.

9. Toni | Boulder Locavore on December 8, 2016 at 12:48 am

My kids have been asking for a trampoline. I think it’s time we get them what they want! Thanks for sharing this!

10. Aimee Smith on December 7, 2016 at 10:52 pm

The year we got a trampoline was the best! It would be so much fun to do with my own kids!

11. Reesa Lewandowski on December 7, 2016 at 9:01 pm

My kids would LOVE a trampoline!!!!! We don’t have a yard, so we can’t have one sadly. What a great gift!

12. gingermommyrants on December 7, 2016 at 8:37 pm

We have been trying to decide if we should get one for the kids. I love how safe this one looks. It would be a huge surprise for the kids.

13. Oriana Romero on December 7, 2016 at 8:35 pm

This is a fantastic gift idea. My kids love our trampoline. It is a great way for them to burn off some energy.

14. Diana Rambles on December 7, 2016 at 8:35 pm

My kids love to jump! It’s great exercise.

15. Elizabeth Lampman on December 7, 2016 at 8:34 pm

My kids would be so excited to find one of these in the yard Christmas morning. It is a great way for them to exercise while they are having fun.

16. Ann Bacciaglia on December 7, 2016 at 8:33 pm

My kids always wanted a trampoline when they were younger. We did not have the space in the yard for it. These look fantastic.

17. dawn on December 7, 2016 at 7:44 pm

oh man this brings back so many memories. my friend used to have a trampoline and we loved it. so much fun

18. Liz Mays on December 7, 2016 at 7:32 pm

Oh fun! trampolines are such a nice way to be active and have tons of fun. I’m glad the setup was simple!

19. Kathy on December 7, 2016 at 7:19 pm

Trampolines are the best. I bought one for my daughters for Christmas last year. They still use it, so it’s a great item to get. Keeps them getting some great exercise too.

20. Lisa Favre on December 7, 2016 at 6:52 pm

My husband had a trampoline growing up and he absolutely adored it. I love this one and the fact that there’s a net around it.

21. Jennifer on December 7, 2016 at 5:37 pm

Trampolines are so much fun and a great way to stay active. Unfortunately because of the snow we can only use ours during the Spring and Summer.

22. Rozilyn Cool on December 7, 2016 at 4:34 pm

Our trampoline has always brought us so much joy. It’s so easy to put up every year(we live with snow part of the year). The whole family enjoys it, kids and parents alike.

23. Dawn McAlexander on December 7, 2016 at 4:29 pm

I used to wish I had a trampoline so bad when I was a kid. The older that I got, the urge kinda went away, but I can see where kids would love something like that.

24. Patty on December 7, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Oh how fun! This is something we’ve considered but haven’t made the “jump” yet. 😉

25. Pam Wattenbarger on December 7, 2016 at 3:02 pm

My kids always loved their trampolines when they were younger. They were a great way to work out their energy.