Date Night Gift Ideas with Pine Mountain

I am happy to partner with Pine Mountain  as a brand ambassador. While I have been compensated for my time, all opinions are our own.

pine mpuntainMy husband is one of the hardest people to buy for. Everything he wants he just buys for himself and whenever I ask him what he wants it’s usually things that I have no idea how to purchase. This year I’m trying something new and trying to buy more meaningful gifts.

One thing we enjoy doing is lighting the fire so inspired by those moments I created a gift basket with some easy ways to create lasting memories and a fun and simple date night. Using the delicious smelling American Home™ by Yankee Candle® Balsam Fir Firelogs I created this gift basket. I also put in some of our favorite Pine Mountain ExtremeStart™ Firestarters for creating quick and easy fires later. There’s also some drink mix and snacks to enjoy. pine mountain gifts

One of the best things about having date nights at home is that we don’t ahem to get a sitter or go very far. We can enjoy a few cocktails at home and enjoy a sweet treat together. pine mountain

One thing my husband loves is s’mores so I also included everything we needed to enjoy the sweet campfire treat. Especially when it’s cold outside it’s always fun to find ways to enjoy simple moments indoors together. pine mountain firelogs

The fire log is one of my favorite additions. You can literally enjoy the scent of Fresh Balsam Fir in your home with this fragrant firelog. It has a 3-hour burn time and is so delightful you can enjoy the scent all throughout the year. It’s the perfect addition to any gift basket and is such a unique item that I know my husband and I both enjoy. 2

Find a retailer near you that carries Pine Mountain products on their website. Also get your exclusive coupon and save! You can also find Pine Mountain on Facebook and Youtube.

What are your favorite date night gift ideas?

1. Brenda W. Quinn on January 5, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Date night gift ideas include movies–either at home or in a theatre–and something special for dinner. And the fireplace makes any night a possible date night!

2. heather on December 22, 2016 at 3:14 pm

My favorite date night gift ideas are a gift certificate to a nice lodge.

3. Brianne on December 22, 2016 at 10:33 am

I love this so much! That basket is just adorable!

4. Julie Wood on December 22, 2016 at 6:22 am

I love the gift basket and the fire idea. Have some of my favorite things and a nice fire and spend it as a date night! I would love to try this soon with my husband, Great way to have romance!

5. Toni | Boulder Locavore on December 22, 2016 at 1:18 am

This is such a romantic date night! Would love to have a romantic date with my hubby too! Thanks for the idea!

6. Connie on December 21, 2016 at 9:34 pm

I’m always looking for new date night ideas, and stay-at-home ideas are some of my favorites. Your gift basket is great!

7. mommyblogexpert on December 21, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Every Mom and Dad should make time for date nights. And I love your ideas of how to make it fun and romantic at home.

8. Fariha on December 21, 2016 at 9:07 pm

I just LOVE these ideas. I bet you guys had an amazing date night! 🙂

9. Kathy on December 21, 2016 at 8:37 pm

I think this is a great idea. I love it! I would love to have a date night with my husband. We don’t get those often.

10. Tara on December 21, 2016 at 8:30 pm

The Balsam Fir Firelog would smell amazing while it burns. What great date night gift ideas.

11. Tania on December 21, 2016 at 7:08 pm

My husband is hard to shop for, too. He loves date nights though, so it would be fun to make a date night gift basket for him!

12. Jocelyn Cañasa Brown on December 21, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Really great gift ideas for date night! I need a date night very soon! I need to try these ideas!

13. Claudia Krusch on December 21, 2016 at 6:38 pm

I am always looking for new date night ideas. I will have to make one of these baskets up for our next date night.

14. Ann Bacciaglia on December 21, 2016 at 6:37 pm

This is a perfect date night gift basket. I would love to sit by the fire with the scent of Fresh Balsam Fir from this fragrant fire log.

15. gingermommyrants on December 21, 2016 at 6:34 pm

I have never tried a fragrant firelog before. It would be a great way to get the scent of Fresh Balsam Fir in your home. This is a great date night idea.

16. Danielle on December 21, 2016 at 6:15 pm

This is such a cute idea and has everything to make a great date night. Wish we had a fireplace to put this to use.

17. Amy Desrosiers on December 21, 2016 at 2:55 pm

What a super cute marshmallow! I would love to go on a date night with my husband there too.

18. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on December 21, 2016 at 2:03 pm

I adore this! It’s a regular basket of romance. I need to get one of these gift baskets for my and my husband’s next date night.

19. Lisa on December 21, 2016 at 12:43 pm

Now that is my kind of gift and date night! I love the idea of a bucket filled with fun for the whole night, and yummy on top of that!

20. Nancy at Whispered Inspirations on December 21, 2016 at 12:43 pm

Wow, I like these date night ideas! We are always looking for new ones, thanks!

21. Robin Masshole Mommy on December 21, 2016 at 12:26 pm

S’mores are one of my favorites. I wish we had a fireplace so we could make them at home.