Creative Gift Ideas – BLACK+DECKER® Small Kitchen Appliances – All In One Cooking Pot

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of BLACK+DECKER®. The opinions and text are all mine.

All In One Cooking Pot

Christmas has always been a big holiday for our family. Growing up as a kid we would have a lot of people at our house so we would always serve large meals. Everyone would stay for several days so we would prepare a lot of meals. Our holidays are still big so whenever I think of gifts to give I always try to think of useful things.

That’s exactly why BLACK+DECKER® small home appliances are a great gift to give this holiday season. BLACK+DECKER® All In One Cooking Pot makes the ultimate gift because that can be used during the holidays and far beyond. So this year for the holidays I’m contrubting to Christmas by serving breakfast for the whole family. I’ll be bringing breakfast this year and I’m so excited about this fun idea!

What I like about the BLACK+DECKER® All In One Cooking Pot is that it serves many different uses. It can make up to 20 cups of rice, and has a very large size for family sized portions. There is also a stirring function. So this holiday season make creamy, authentic risotto without the hassle! The detachable stirring arm rotates during cooking for fast, consistent results. It also comes with a steamer basket so you can quickly boil pasta or use it as a steaming basket for perfectly cooked veggies and proteins. black-and-decker-cooker-all-in-one-7

It’s so simple to serve a wonderful breakfast for a large crowd with the BLACK+DECKER All-In-One Cooking Pot. Bring one as a gift and make sure it was ready to go with oatmeal, what I like about BLACK+DECKER® rice cooker is that it has a rotating spoon on the bottom that stirs as it cooks. Make a batch of oatmeal before hand and use the rice cooker to keep it warm with its warming function.

oatmeal-bar

This oatmeal bar is so simple to create and it will be a hit on Christmas morning when everyone is very hungry. I like that I was able to just top the BLACK+DECKER® All In One Cooking Pot with a bow and it was the perfect usable gift ready to give.

black-and-decker-cooker-all-in-one-3

Allowing kids to create their own food is a great way to actually get them to eat. Why not add to the Christmas magic with a simple oatmeal breakfast bar and everyone can add in different toppings.

black-and-decker-cooker-all-in-one-4

I found these small glass jars in the $1 section and they’re perfect for filling with milk. They add to the Christmas charm and really make everything look festive and you don’t have to worry about taking anything home. They also allow for everyone to just grab and go. Be sure to serve a lot of different toppings, fun things for the kids like marshmallows along with other toppings like fresh fruit and nuts.

black-and-decker-cooker-all-in-one-6

You can find this rice cooker and other BLACK+DECKER® small appliances in stores near you. They’re not going to break your budget and are a simple way to truly give a unique gift this holiday season. You can learn more by following them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Amazon.

What is another unique gift you could give with this appliance?

1. Janet W. on January 14, 2017 at 6:01 am

BLACK+DECKER makes great small appliances! Now I want one, too!

2. Rosie on January 12, 2017 at 7:20 am

This is such a nice appliance. I never thought about it, but wow, I’d love to have one, and would want to give it as a gift, too.

3. heather on January 4, 2017 at 9:30 pm

I so want to get one of these for my mom for her birthday this one looks awesome.

4. David on December 17, 2016 at 4:52 pm

I bet we use our crock pot once a week on average. Meats especially are a must because of how tender they come out.

5. Julie Wood on December 13, 2016 at 5:41 am

I want one of these Instant Pots! I think that it would help speed up my cooking process and make my food taste so good! This makes a great Holiday gift.

6. Christina Aliperti on December 7, 2016 at 10:05 pm

Small appliances are welcome gifts here anytime! I may go with this for my mom this year.

7. Louise Bishop on December 7, 2016 at 5:33 pm

My dad swears by this brand for everything. I don’t blame him, so reliable!

8. Joyce Brewer (@MommyTalkShow) on December 7, 2016 at 6:59 am

I’d add a cookbook or food subscription box to this gift.
    I love one pot meals!

9. Rosey on December 7, 2016 at 1:28 am

I like that it holds so much. And oh my goodness to the spoons, those are cute.

10. Brent Arceneaux on December 6, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Nothing better than slow cooker cocktail weenies and meatballs in BBQ sauce! They’re on the menu for our Christmas Eve celebration.

11. Gabriel on December 6, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Looks like a very handy little gadget. With a lot of different things on the menu over the holidays, it will always be useful.

12. Kiwi on December 6, 2016 at 3:49 pm

What a cute idea for an oatmeal bar. Great for a Christmas brunch or for my upcoming Pancake and PJs holiday party!

13. Melissa @ The Staten Island family on December 6, 2016 at 11:38 am

we seriously could not survive without our rice cooker! We use it every night- I am definitely going to check out these appliances- they would make great gifts for a few foodies I know!

14. Kristi on December 6, 2016 at 11:07 am

My hubby has been asking for a rice cooker for a while. This would be great one! I think this year will be the year.

15. Tara on December 6, 2016 at 10:56 am

What a great appliance. This would be great at a party to keep things warm. I love the oatmeal bar idea.

16. Tonya on December 6, 2016 at 10:26 am

I love items that make things easier for me in the kitchen. Black and Decker has always been one of the brands that I trust. That oatmeal bar looks amazing! You may have given me an idea for Christmas morning.

17. Claudia Krusch on December 6, 2016 at 9:22 am

Loved the pot. So perfect for holiday get togethers! I’ve never seen that before!!

18. Brianne on December 6, 2016 at 9:04 am

I so need this in my life! I am putting this on my Christmas list!

19. Seattle Travel Blogger on December 6, 2016 at 7:01 am

I really like this item.
    I hope I get it for Christmas – I put it on my list! 🙂

20. Toni | Boulder Locavore on December 6, 2016 at 5:09 am

I love appliances that complement a small kitchen! Would love to check other Black Decker’s appliances!

21. Ourfamilyworld on December 6, 2016 at 4:55 am

This pot will help me to cook so easy. The Black and Decker brand has a high and good quality.

22. dana vento on December 6, 2016 at 4:40 am

I wish I can have that pot.. I always cook but I want more to cook more convenient and less hassle.

23. Patty on December 6, 2016 at 2:37 am

I love oatmeal but I never thought to make it in an all in one pot like this. How convenient! Especially if you are feeding a crowd

24. Toni | Boulder Locavore on December 6, 2016 at 12:59 am

This is a great gift idea for a friend who just move. This rice cooker looks awesome!

25. Elizabeth Lampman on December 5, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Black & Decker products are a great gift idea. I would love to find a rice cooker or a new slow cooker under the tree.

26. gingermommyrants on December 5, 2016 at 10:34 pm

I have been wanting to get a rice cooker. I will have to add this one to my Christmas list. Black & Decker products are fantastic.

27. Emily on December 5, 2016 at 10:30 pm

I’ve never seen this before, but I love the concept. Plus, an oatmeal bar sounds amazing and would be great during the holidays.

28. Tonia @TheChattyMomma on December 5, 2016 at 8:24 pm

Very nice. I would love to have one of these. Oatmeal is my breakfast of choice. It would be nice to make enough and keep it hot for everyone.

29. Janell Poulette on December 5, 2016 at 8:12 pm

I could definitely get some great use out of something like this all year long. I love the oatmeal bar idea! I am doing this when we have family over this Christmas, everyone will love it!

30. Elizabeth Segars on December 5, 2016 at 7:52 pm

I love Black and Decker small appliances. They work great and are a steal for what they offer!

31. Dawn McAlexander on December 5, 2016 at 8:46 pm

I love those all in one cookers. They make life so much easier. Especially if you are really busy and still want a good home cooked meal.

32. Kathy on December 5, 2016 at 7:44 pm

I love Black & Decker products. They have some very nice appliances out there. They certainly do make great gifts for the holidays.

33. Theresa on December 5, 2016 at 7:34 pm

I have been a huge fan of Black & Decker for years. I think this cooker looks like an awesome small appliance that would be great for gifting this holiday season (or to keep for myself!)

34. Amy Desrosiers on December 5, 2016 at 7:15 pm

I never thought to make a cool oatmeal bar like that. My kids would flip if I did!

35. Liz Mays on December 5, 2016 at 6:43 pm

It would be awesome to start the year off with some new recipes using new appliances. That rice cooker sounds pretty impressive.

36. Pam on December 5, 2016 at 6:04 pm

This sounds really cool. I love all of the things it can do. I prefer to buy versatile kitchen gadgets.

37. Lisa Favre on December 5, 2016 at 5:59 pm

I love giving small appliances as gift. They’re often items that you would want but wouldn’t necessarily buy for yourself!

38. Kelly Hutchinson on December 5, 2016 at 4:47 pm

This would make a great gift for my daughter. I would give her all the fixings to my white chicken chili. She would appreciate that.

39. Patty on December 5, 2016 at 2:03 pm

This is on my list. Thanks for the great review!

40. Meagan on December 5, 2016 at 1:07 pm

This looks great. My daughter could use this without a problem.

41. Colleen Lanin on December 5, 2016 at 12:50 pm

That looks great! I’ll have to give this a closer look. I think it would fit my life perfectly.

42. Reesa Lewandowski on December 5, 2016 at 12:26 pm

OH I am loving that little cooking pot. Never seen that before! I need to get one!

43. Jeanette on December 5, 2016 at 12:17 pm

OOH I am SO glad it is christmas! I need to add this to my list! I LOVE rice and Rice cookers!

44. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on December 5, 2016 at 12:16 pm

That cooking pot looks great! I’ve been in the market for one of those, and Black and Decker is a great brand. I’ll halve to pick up one of these.