Made to Matter with Tom’s of Maine® at Target

This post brought to you by Tom’s of Maine . The content and opinions expressed below are that of Our Ordinary Life.

Toms of Maine kidWe have been fans of the Tom’s of Maine brand for quite some time now.  Our love of the brand started when our oldest daughter would not use conventional toothpaste to brush her teeth. We tried every brand in every flavor, but every time she would tell us that the toothpaste was “too spicy.”  That’s when we discovered the Tom’s of Maine children’s toothpaste in Silly Strawberry flavor. She loved it and was asking us to brush her teeth in no time. Since then we have become true believers in the Tom’s of Maine natural brand and the values their brand stands by.

We like to shop at Target so I often purchase Tom’s of Maine products at their stores. With brands like Tom’s Of Maine that we know and trust we can also feel good about the products we are using and our impact on the environment. In fact I often shop at Target for all our favorite Tom’s of Mine products! target tomsNow that our daughter is older and more active, she needs to start to use deodorant. I was very hesitant to allow her to use conventional products due to the aluminum in them.  We keep our girls as chemical free as possible, and I wasn’t about to allow her to use a deodorant that will have harmful long term effects.  We found the Tom’s of Maine Wicked Cool!™ Deodorant for boys and girls to be perfect for her.  It is free of aluminum, parabens, and artificial fragrances. Not only that it provides 24 hour odor protection.  The girls’ scent is called Summer Fun. It smells like tart fruity candies.  She absolutely loves the scent, and we love that she isn’t being harmed by using it.  We even feel confident in letting our youngest use this deodorant as she loves to imitate her big sister.
new toms of maine products toothpaste deodorant kidsThe deodorant is part of the Made to Matter line of products from Tom’s of Maine. These products are available exclusively at Target.  A couple other products available in this line are Luminous White ™ Toothpaste and Men’s Naturally Dry Antiperspirant in North Woods scent.  We are in the process of switching as many products as we can to the Tom’s of Maine Made to Matter line.  I love that these products are made without artificial dyes, fragrances, flavors and preservatives.  I can feel confident in giving them to my children and you will see many different Tom’s of Maine products all around our house. Toms of Maine Baby Lotion

It’s also very convenient that Tom’s of Maine Made to Matter products are available at our local Target so that we don’t have to special order them online and wait for delivery. It’s nice to find products that go along with our values as a family.

You can learn more by visiting the Tom’s of Maine website.

Visit Sponsors Site

1. Julie Wood on January 16, 2017 at 6:44 am

I love Tom’s of Maine products because they are so gentle and the toothpaste is great and does not make my teeth hurt like other toothpastes!

2. Jocelyn Cañasa Brown on November 9, 2016 at 12:40 am

I love their products. Great price, great products and always where I can find them.

3. Toni | BoulderLocavore.com on November 8, 2016 at 11:42 pm

We love using Tom’s of Maine products too. They are chemical-free that’s why I feel safe.

4. Janis @MommyBlogExpert on November 8, 2016 at 9:05 pm

I’ve never tried Toms of Maine products before. But I know several friends who use them exclusively and especially love the toothpaste.

5. Robin Rue on November 8, 2016 at 8:19 pm

I absolutely love all of Toms products. We have tried everything under the sun from them and have never been disappointed in the quality.

6. Melissa@thestatenislandfamily.com on November 8, 2016 at 7:50 pm

We are big fans of tom’s of Maine! We love the mission of the company and I feel good about my kids using their line of products! We just went to target and made sure to pick some up!

7. Janeane Davis on November 8, 2016 at 7:49 pm

I see this brand of products in several stores where I shop. I have only purchased a few of them, but I did have a good experience with them.

8. Reesa Lewandowski on November 8, 2016 at 7:45 pm

I love Tom’s of Maine because none of their products have dyes in them! My daughter has a food dye allergy.

9. Tara on November 8, 2016 at 7:13 pm

I’ve been thinking of switching to a more natural product. Tom’s of Maine is just what I need.

10. Claudia Krusch on November 8, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Tom’s has great products. I will have to get some of the kids toothpaste for my son to try. I’ve never bought it!

11. Oriana Romero on November 8, 2016 at 5:24 pm

I love Tom’s of Maine deodorant. I am really sensitive and have never had an issue with it.

12. Ann Bacciaglia on November 8, 2016 at 5:23 pm

My kids often complain about toothpaste being to spicy. I will have to pick up some Tom’s of Maine to try.

13. gingermommyrants on November 8, 2016 at 5:22 pm

Tom’s of Maine has great products. I will have to get some of the kids toothpaste for my little ones to try.

14. Meagan on November 8, 2016 at 2:51 pm

I’ve heard such great things about Toms of Maine! Looks like I need to head to Target…like I needed a reason to go to Target 😉

15. Jeanette on November 8, 2016 at 6:35 am

I have never use them but I have heard great things about them. I’m thinking about using it for the toothpaste. The toothpaste definitely interest me because I have issues with a lot of different toothpaste.

16. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on November 8, 2016 at 4:38 am

I love Tom’s of Maine. I try to go all-natural whenever possible, and Tom’s has the products that help me do that.

17. Hali @daytodayMOMents on November 8, 2016 at 3:20 am

I love Toms of Maine! It’s our go-to for many products at our home, good to know they’re available at Target. 🙂