Hot Holiday Toys for Girls from Littlest Pet Shop

This post was sponsored on behalf of Hasbro’s Littlest Pet Shop. All opinions stated are my own.

1It’s hard to believe that we are already prepping for the holidays and this Christmas there’s some gifts that are high on their list. Our girls have been collecting figurines and play sets throughout the years so they were so excited to get to check out the newest play sets from Littlest Pet Shop Downtown City. Our girls got to check out both the Littlest Pet Shop Pet Shop Playset and Littlest Pet Shop Pawristas Café Playset and loved creating their very own city.

4When it comes to great gift ideas I know that Littlest Pet Shop is always a hit with our girls and the new Downtown City playlets really have allowed our girls to step away form the screens and spend more time playing. That’s something I really hope to inspire our girls to do and they’ve already enjoyed hours of play with their new play sets. 5Both of my girls actually got me involved as well serving me got coffee and donuts from the Littlest Pet Shop Pawristas Café Playset. I really liked all of the fun details and I watched my girls really use their imaginations making up names for drinks and serving me their favorite bakery goods. It was just a simple and delightful way to spend time with my kids. Getting us together and just having fun. That’s my favorite thing about this time of year, the spirit of family time is strong so I can see my girls creating lasting memories together. 7

This time of year I’m all about sending more time with my girls so it’s fun to get together and get creative with play. 3

You can find more fun on the Littlest Pet Shop Instagram page and at Hasbro.com.

What are some creative ways you like spending time with your kiddos this holiday season?

1. Rosey on November 16, 2016 at 3:48 am

Well this took me way back. I had a similar toy house with a different theme. I loved that set up so much! Hours of fun play came out of it.

2. Rizza Smith on November 16, 2016 at 12:31 am

Omg. This is a great gift ideas for my nieces. I bet they enjoy this so much

3. Mary Edwards on November 15, 2016 at 6:57 pm

What a cute set. My 8 year old daughter is very much into Shopkins now as well and loves all the sets they make!

4. Denise C. on November 15, 2016 at 5:55 pm

My kids are so creative when they play with dolls. I love joining them and getting in on the creative fun.

5. Joyce Brewer (@MommyTalkShow) on November 15, 2016 at 2:42 pm

I’m a boy mom. Our son avoids anything that’s pink! But I have plenty of friends with little girls who’d love this pet shop.

6. Seattle Travel Blogger on November 15, 2016 at 12:58 pm

These look real cute. It is a shame these toys are probably under the age range now for my little niece.

7. Jeanine on November 15, 2016 at 7:55 am

Oh how fun! I know my daughter Ava would love something like this, she loves the Littlest Pet Shop so some LPS toys would be wonderful!

8. Robin Rue on November 15, 2016 at 7:22 am

I absolutely adore this line of toys and the show. Even though I have boys, I love to check it out for my niece.

9. Toni | BoulderLocavore.com on November 15, 2016 at 5:33 am

These are so cute! Every little girl will surely love this!

10. Melisasource on November 14, 2016 at 11:12 pm

I love Little Pet Shop! My daughter was more into Legos as a kid than little pet shop though 🙁

11. Ann Bacciaglia on November 14, 2016 at 9:49 pm

My Daughter still has some if her Littlest Pet Shop toys from when she was little. We like to have a family game night now that the kids are older. It is a great way to spend time together.

12. Monica on November 14, 2016 at 9:17 pm

My kids (boy and girl) adore their little pet shop toys and haven’t lost interest in them over the years. These little houses look adorable. And I love your photos. The beautiful bokeh gets me excited for Christmas!

13. Cassie Tucker on November 14, 2016 at 8:39 pm

I remember when Littlest Pet Shop came out when I was a kid. I love that they are being reimagined for a brand new generation.

14. Melissa @ The Staten Island Family on November 14, 2016 at 7:11 pm

This looks like such a fun play set and so perfect for providing hours of unplugged play! I know a few little girls who would go gaga to find these sets under the tree this holiday season!

15. Lisa Favre on November 14, 2016 at 6:07 pm

Ohhh boy, I have a couple of nieces who would love this! Littlest Pet Shop has been so popular with them for the past few years. By the way, may I add how stunning your photographs are? Wow!

16. Liz Mays on November 14, 2016 at 5:07 pm

I love how many little features the Cafe and Pet Shop playsets have. Kids will have a ton of fun creating their own stories with the cute pets as characters.

17. DogVills on November 14, 2016 at 4:46 pm

I remember my childhood, I had a mini pet shop before and I enjoyed every moment. I think, my daughter would love this, she never had it.

18. Veronica Solomon on November 14, 2016 at 3:53 pm

You are bringing back memories. My daughter is 19 now and she had the whole set of littlest pet shop. Can’t believe that they have been around for so long

19. Pam Wattenbarger on November 14, 2016 at 3:28 pm

One of my friend’s kids is obsessed with Littlest Pet Shop. She would love this playset!

20. Catherine Sargent on November 14, 2016 at 2:53 pm

My little niece would love these. She has always liked the Littlest Pet shop toys. My son is grown, but he still helps me bake holiday cookies.

21. Mandee Suchland on November 14, 2016 at 10:28 am

My favorite things to do with my kids for the holidays are making fun holiday crafts with them. This little toy looks super cute, it would make a great gift for my daughter for Christmas.

22. Cinny on November 14, 2016 at 9:40 am

Those are so cute! They have such a cute line of toys kids love.

23. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on November 14, 2016 at 5:40 am

That looks so great. Littlest Pet Shop is one of my favorite line of toys. The little pets are TOO. STINKING. CUTE!

24. Amanda Love on November 13, 2016 at 9:28 pm

MY daughter loves The Littlest Pet Shop as well. They have the most adorable toys and pets! It’s really nice to give this as a gift to kids!