Easy Thanksgiving Tablescape with Harvest Stone Crackers

We are happy to partner with Harvest Stone Crackers on this post. All opinions are our own.

harvest-stone-rice-sesame-flax-seed-crackersAs we start to celebrate Thanksgiving and come together as a family I know we have a lot of different needs. Between snacks before the big meal to even setting up for dessert there’s still lots to be done.

One tradition in our family is the classic cheese ball before the big meal. Usually there’s a game on and plenty of snacks all around. I remember so many Thanksgiving meals enjoying cheese and crackers while watching my Grandmother in the kitchen. Now all I have are those wonderful memories of holidays with my family and creating our own memories as a family. I hope my children have the same great memories so we also like to keep with some traditions and put own twist on others.

Stocking up on plenty of crackers like Harvest Stone is a must. Their crackers are gluten free and organic and made with ingredients you can feel good about. Made with sesame and seeds I don’t feel too full after enjoying these crispy snacks. harvest-stone-rice-sesame-flax-seed-crackers-3So this Thanksgiving to go along with our spread we’re making our favorite cheddar cheese balls.

Simple Cheddar Cheese Ball Recipe

• 2 cups cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 package of cream cheese
  • 2 TBSP worchester sauce
  • 1 cup slivered almonds

Mix everything together and form a ball then roll in almonds. This recipe was a simple one my Grandmother would make and still a favorite. Leave it in the fridge overnight and cover with clear plastic wrap.

harvest-stone-rice-sesame-flax-seed-crackers-1

The best thing about the holidays is spending time with your family and enjoying great food.  Simple finger foods allow everyone to enjoy some food and still not fill up before the turkey dinner.

harvest-stone-rice-sesame-flax-seed-cracked-pepper

You can find Harvest Stone Crackers in stores near you. You can also find other great recipe ideas and savings on their website.

What are some of your Thanksgiving meal traditions?

1. Rosie on January 11, 2017 at 7:21 am

These crackers sound delish, and I’d love to try them with my homemade hummus!

2. Julie Wood on December 15, 2016 at 7:10 am

These are delicious crackers and having a cheese ball with them looks so delicious! I want to make the cheese ball and have crackers with it for the Holidays!

3. Brianne on November 25, 2016 at 11:43 am

These crackers look delicious, I just love snacks like this. Crackers are always #1 on my list for all family get togethers. I’ve got to try these out.

4. Vera Sweeney on November 24, 2016 at 5:19 pm

I love cheeseballs and crackers!! I have not seen these crackers in the store before, they look great for holiday get togethers.

5. Melissa on November 24, 2016 at 9:12 am

I am always looking for a new cracker to Compliment my chummus addiction and these definitely fit the bill! Can’t wait to try them!

6. Tania on November 24, 2016 at 6:54 am

Yum! That cheeseball looks delicious. Thanks for such an easy recipe that’s great for entertaining!

7. Sarah on November 24, 2016 at 2:06 am

That cheeseball looks amazing! I’m going to have to make this for our Christmas or NYE party.

8. Toni | BoulderLocavore.com on November 23, 2016 at 11:47 pm

These are perfect appetizers for holiday parties! That crackers and cheeseball looks delicious!

9. Alicia on November 23, 2016 at 10:23 pm

That cheeseball looks good! Love the pumpkin plate, too- it’s perfect for fall!

10. Oriana Romero on November 23, 2016 at 10:07 pm

This is a delicious appetizer to make for the Holidays. I will have to save this post so I can make some this weekend.

11. Lisa Bristol on November 23, 2016 at 10:06 pm

Every year for Thanksgiving I make melt in your mouth shortbread and a few other desserts. We always have a big potluck dinner and i am in charge of the desserts.

12. Ann Bacciaglia on November 23, 2016 at 10:04 pm

Harvest Stone Crackers are so delicious. I always make a turkey and a Ham for Thanksgiving. Traditions make the Holidays feel so special.

13. Amy Desrosiers on November 23, 2016 at 7:49 pm

These look like they would make tasty appetizers. I love my family would love them!

14. Little Miss Kate on November 23, 2016 at 7:34 pm

My mom used to make cheese balls for pot lucks all the time when I was little. It has been years since I have done it. But this recipe looks nice and easy.

15. Reesa Lewandowski on November 23, 2016 at 7:26 pm

These are one of my favorite crackers! They look so good with the cheese ball!

16. Claudia Krusch on November 23, 2016 at 7:11 pm

I was looking for an appetizer idea for Thanksgiving. We’re hosting a brunch on Sat! This is an awesome idea!!

17. Kim @ What's That Smell? on November 23, 2016 at 5:37 pm

I’ve never heard of this brand they look delicious. Gluten-free and organic are both important to me so I will definitely pick these up when I see them.

18. Tara on November 23, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Cheeseballs and crackers always make an appearance at our place during our holiday gatherings. I don’t think I have had Harvest Stone crackers before. I don’t know if we can get them here.

19. StacieinAtlanta on November 23, 2016 at 3:18 pm

That’s a great setup. Harvest Stone Crackers are a big hit in my house, and of course, they’d be amazing with a cheeseball. Yum!

20. Jeanette on November 23, 2016 at 3:17 pm

I was looking for another appetizer for Thanksgiving. This is an awesome idea and I’m totally going to steal it.