Organic For Everybunny – Hotdog Finger Mac&Cheese

We are a family that eats a lot of organic foods. That’s a value that is important to our family and it’s important for the planet as well. We have long used Annie’s products and now they’ve expanded the brand and I can literally find Annie’s Homegrown products all around the grocery store. Everything form yogurt to crackers and macaroni and cheese, Annie’s makes great tasting foods that are a bit hit with our entire family!

This week we really wanted to have a little fun with new Annie’s products right inside our local grocery store. To have some un for dinner we wanted to make it Halloween style!

Halloween Style Mac & Cheese

Ingredients –

• 1 box of Annie’s Organic Mac&Cheese
  • 1 cup of tomato puree
  • 1 package of hot dogs

You want to start by making the mac and cheese and we started with adding in the tomato puree for color.

1b

Then top with fingers which are just hot dogs cut into fingers. 2

Just check out this video –

Learn more about Annie’s Homegrown products on their website and watch this adorable video!

1. shelly peterson on December 18, 2016 at 9:29 pm

What a fun idea to make for the kids. The hot dogs totally look like fingers.

2. Julie Wood on December 16, 2016 at 6:44 am

This is a really cute idea for Halloween! My kids would love making this and having for lunch. I will have to make this recipe for them!

3. Kiwi on October 26, 2016 at 1:35 pm

This is an interesting spin on a meal for Halloween. Very innovative and hopefully makes the kids want to eat it!

4. Christina Aliperti on October 26, 2016 at 5:11 am

These are too cute! I think my nieces would really get a kick out of them.

5. Rach Ferrucci on October 24, 2016 at 8:51 am

These are so cute- the ids would love them. I’ll have to check out Annie’s

6. Amanda Love on October 24, 2016 at 1:44 am

That is so creative and amazing! I really like how everything turned out. They will make awesome treats this Halloween especially if you’re hosting a party for the kids! Thanks for the recipe! Love that they’re made from organic ingredients!

7. Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly on October 23, 2016 at 9:17 pm

This is super creative, my nephews are going to LOVE these! Spooky Fun! 🙂

8. Crystal on October 23, 2016 at 7:17 pm

What fun treats! The kids and I have been baking up a storm, and I know they’d love to help me make these.

9. OurFamilyWorld on October 23, 2016 at 3:03 pm

This is really sounds amazing. I’m sure this is amazing to my kids

10. Ann Bacciaglia on October 22, 2016 at 5:56 pm

I am always looking for organic products to try. Annie’s makes delicious organic foods. This is a cute recipe to try.

11. Kita Bryant on October 22, 2016 at 4:24 pm

I guess I’ve never had this brand before. It looks so good though!

12. Louise Bishop on October 22, 2016 at 4:23 pm

I love Annie’s! We use this brand often and those haystacks look spooky delicious! 😉

13. Theresa on October 22, 2016 at 8:27 am

What a great treat for Halloween! We also try to eat as organic as possible, and Annie’s has been a staple in our house for years. They have such great products!

14. Jeanine on October 22, 2016 at 8:20 am

These look so good! So creative, and fun. my kids would LOVE these! We love Annie’s products in our home, so this is something we can for sure make!

15. Toni | BoulderLocavore.com on October 22, 2016 at 5:26 am

This is so cute! My kids will love these! Love that they are made with organic products.

16. Chrystal | Nevermore Lane on October 21, 2016 at 9:49 pm

I am a huge fan of Annies products. When I need a snack I seek out the goldfish crackers and when need comfort I seek out the mac and cheese. Love haystack and never thought about using the cereal for these!

17. Melisasource on October 21, 2016 at 8:25 pm

What a creative idea! I may have to steal this, just letting you know.

18. Pam on October 21, 2016 at 5:28 pm

These are so cute. What a fun Halloween treat idea. Perfect for parties.

19. Brianne on October 21, 2016 at 5:06 pm

What a fun and creative idea! I’m going to try to make these with the kiddies!

20. Shell on October 21, 2016 at 3:39 pm

Those turned out super cute! What a fun Halloween treat.

21. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on October 21, 2016 at 10:40 am

Those are so great! i love the look, and they sound delicious. Thanks for sharing these!