Taking Road Trips With Kids & Preventing Motion Sickness

This post was sponsored by Dramamine® as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.

road tripsWe enjoy taking road trips as a family in fact for years we’ve taken road trips fairly often so when our youngest started to get sick in the car we knew we had a real problem. There’s nothing worse than your child having motion sickness and we’ve round there are a lot of mountains and hills here in California all of which really affect our girls.

That’s why we always pack Dramamine® for Kids. It’s a great tasting chewable that helps to alleviate the symptoms of motion sickness. I even give it to our youngest on shorter trips to the beach because she’s so prone to motion sickness that she gets sick in the car often without it. I like that it comes in a little pack so I a=can easily just grab and go, I also keep a pack in the car with small games that help to keep our girls busy in the back seat. Avoid Motion Sickness keeping kids busy in cars dramamine

This last weekend we took a trip to our local mountains, I grew up in the mountains so we often took trips up and down the mountain. As an adult even now I suffer from motion sickness and so do my kids so using Dramamine ® for Kids to alleviate the symptoms of motion sickness is essential to the success of our road trip. We like to take off on weekends and spend time all throughout Southern California, without something for the motion sickness we would have a lot of messes to clean up in the back seat of our car.Curvy Mountain Road Calfornia Highway 18 Lake Arrowhead Big Bear There’s really nothing worse than your little ones spilling lunch all over the backseat of your car so we had another successful road trip this weekend using Dramamine ® for Kids. Dramamine® for Kids comes in a tasty chewable grape flavor so your kids actually want to take it, in fact on trips through the mountains all of my kids request to take some Dramamine®. Dramamine Motion Sickness Relief For Kids

You can learn more about Dramamine® for Kids on their website. Also be sure to get this coupon and save on Dramamine® products.

What’s one way you make road trips a little easier with your kids?

1. Lavues on October 1, 2016 at 7:58 am

That sounds really helpful for preventing the motion sickness, nice one!

2. Karlaroundtheworld | Karla on September 16, 2016 at 11:56 am

I am so glad we have smething like Dramamine. My nephews tend to be sick when we’re on the road, and I do a lot of it with them.

3. Christina Aliperti on September 10, 2016 at 6:17 pm

I have always needed dramamine on long car rides. My son also suffered with motion sickness. Dramamine really made the otherwise impossible happen for us.

4. Nikki Wayne on September 8, 2016 at 4:23 pm

Oh, I haven’t tried this product but sounds like what I need for my kiddo. He always sleeps in our travels.

5. Rach Ferrucci on September 8, 2016 at 2:21 pm

My daughter always got motion sick and we had to wait until she was older before she could take anything. I wish we had Dramamine for Kids then but she’s a die hard Dramamine user!

6. Kristi on September 8, 2016 at 1:45 pm

My sister used to get car sick, it was horrible… thankfully our girls don’t but for my sister and now her son they found that snacking more and not reading helps a ton.

7. Beeb Ashcroft on September 8, 2016 at 9:52 am

I personally hope my kids don’t get my gene of being car sick. It’s the worst!

8. Kita Bryant on September 8, 2016 at 9:48 am

Thankfully, my kids don’t get car sick. It’s a blessing because I’ve seen friends go through it!

9. Marcie W. on September 8, 2016 at 7:17 am

Dramamine has saved us from many car sick incidents, as well as cruise ship sickness. We travel again in about three weeks, so certainly appreciate the coupon!

10. Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly on September 7, 2016 at 11:16 pm

I suffered from very severe motion sickness as a child, Dramamine definitely worked for me, I also take it BEFORE I get on a boat! 🙂

11. Brandy on September 7, 2016 at 7:13 pm

Thankfully my kids and I never had to deal with motion sickness. I love that they came out with a Dramamine for kids!

12. Melissa@thestatenislandfamily.com on September 7, 2016 at 6:42 pm

Motion sickness can be such a drag for your little and I’m so glad to find out about a product that can help–specifically for my nephew who suffers from horrible motion sickness. Thanks for sharing.

13. Liz Mays on September 7, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Motion sickness on road trips is such a nightmare. It makes reading impossible! This Dramamine would be perfect for the kids.

14. Chavonne H on September 7, 2016 at 3:26 pm

I’m glad to read about Dramamine Motion Sickness Relief for Kids. We have a 10 year old who gets motion sickness in the car, we usually stop every so often to try to prevent it.

15. Tracey on September 7, 2016 at 2:45 pm

This is so helpful. I used to suffer so much with motion sickness and wish this was around when I was a kid. I’ll pass this along to some mommy friends.

16. Pam Wattenbarger on September 7, 2016 at 12:46 pm

My kids used to get so motion sick, which was no fun because we traveled a lot for my husband’s work. I wish we had Dramamine for Kids back then.

17. Colleen Lanin on September 7, 2016 at 12:36 pm

Thanks for the heads up on Dramamine for kids, and thanks for sharing these great savings! Yay!

18. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on September 7, 2016 at 12:35 pm

I’m so glad that they make Dramamine for kids now! One of my children has always had motion sickness, but there was nothing I could do about it.