Staying Prepared When Excercising

We are happy to partner with Poise and Mom It Forward on this post. All opinions are my own. kristin running

I am a busy mom of three, I am also a person who goes to the gym every day, I’m a runner, I do yoga and pilates. These are all things that I find enjoyable and the one thing I have learned is that I always have to be prepared.

Did you know that 1 in 3 women experience light bladder leakage which are common little leaks that can be triggered by exercise, laughing, coughing and sneezing. Many women like myself have had these symptoms come on after having children. That’s why I use Poise Thin-Shape pads which are designed to move with your body and are up to 40 percent thinner than original Poise brand pads and stay three times drier than leading period pads. A lot of pads are designed for periods but this pad is designed for light bladder leakagepoise-thin-shape-pads-3

When it comes to heading for the gym there are some things I always have on hand. Water, and headphones of course but I also have to bring my pedometer and a headband to keep the sweat out of my eyes. I also make sure to have some Poise Thin-Shape pads around to grab and go. They are made with Thin-Flex Technology that provides a 3-in-1 protection for dryness comfort and odor control.

They’re light and comfortable and they allow you to feel protected in any situation so you can seize the moment and embrace the day! staying-dry-at-the-gym-running

One thing I have learned now that I am older is that you have to learn to embrace the chaos and realize that there are some uncomfortable moments. Never let those moments hold you back form the things you love and you will always have fun! So seize the moment and go take that class at the local gym that you’ve been wanting to!

You can learn more about Poise Thin-Shape pads on their website. Also check out this web video!

What’s one thing you do to prepare for your workout?

1. Anjanette @MommaYoung on September 16, 2016 at 9:57 am

Love Poise Pads! I always have them with me. You just never know when you may need them! Thanks for the reminder to check on my stock! 🙂

2. Kiwi on September 16, 2016 at 1:39 am

I never realized this could be such a problem for so many women. Well so happy this is a discreet option for these uncomfortable moments!

3. Candy O on September 15, 2016 at 8:08 pm

I definitely prepare with Poise as well. Hey it happens.. and I love the thin liners.

4. Melinda on September 15, 2016 at 10:49 am

I’ll have to try these out. Regualr Panty liners just aren’t right for all occasions

5. Nicole Escat on September 14, 2016 at 9:03 pm

Ooopps is the worst moment when I’m in my gym. I’m glad that I found this, I’ll have to try this.

6. Shell on September 14, 2016 at 3:01 pm

It’s crazy all the changes our bodies go through. These are so helpful for the gym!

7. Kelly Hutchinson on September 14, 2016 at 10:51 am

It is definitely a great idea to always be prepared. I try to get things ready the night before.

8. Ann Bacciaglia on September 14, 2016 at 9:44 am

Poise pads are a great way to give you confidence when you work out. I always make sure I have a lot of water and my music.

9. Joyce Brewer (@MommyTalkShow) on September 14, 2016 at 7:16 am

Glad you found something that’s comfortable to wear. Great job on your commitment to the gym!

10. Brianne on September 14, 2016 at 6:19 am

These are amazing. I love how thin they are.

11. Amanda Love on September 14, 2016 at 5:16 am

Bladder leakage can be a real problem especially if you’re physically active. It can take a toll on your self confidence as well. I like that you can rely on poise to give you the security that you’ve always wanted!

12. Crystal on September 13, 2016 at 10:26 pm

Normally I prepare an excuse for why I can’t exercise to go with my plan to exercise. Sounds like I’m running out of excuses with Poise.

13. Toni | BoulderLocavore.com on September 13, 2016 at 9:21 pm

You are awesome! Love that you can do a lot aside from being a busy mom! So inspiring! Thanks for all the tips!

14. Chrystal | Nevermore Lane on September 13, 2016 at 8:09 pm

I dont experience bladder leakage but it is good to know there are great products available should I ever need them!

15. Theresa on September 13, 2016 at 8:03 pm

I love how thin these are. They are nice to wear with tight workout pants without the fear of anything showing through!

16. Tess on September 13, 2016 at 7:40 pm

I have a hard time finding one that isnt thick. Sounds like a good option for those of us that like liners!

17. Brandy on September 13, 2016 at 7:21 pm

Poise liners are my favorite! They are so light and thin you can barely tell they are there!

18. Meagan on September 13, 2016 at 12:59 pm

These look like a great option for those who chose liners.

19. Colleen Lanin on September 13, 2016 at 11:50 am

I need to get some of these. The worst part of exercising is feeling like you have a darn diaper in your pants! These thin shape pads sound like a great way to protect yourself AND still stay comfy.

20. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on September 13, 2016 at 11:48 am

Those are great! The biggest drawback about most liners like this is that they are just too thick. And TOTALLY uncomfortable. I love how super then these are.

21. Janet W. on September 13, 2016 at 3:08 am

I love that those are so thin and light. Nothing is worse than feeling bulky especially when trying to exercise.