After School Healthy Snacking On-The-Go

I’m proud to partner with CVS Pharmacy on this post for the CVS healthy foods line. All opinions expressed are my own, and all product claims or program details shared should be verified at CVS.com or with the appropriate manufacturers.

brooklin ballet dance

My friends who really know me call me the “dance mom” because after school we spend hours a day at our dance studio. Between dance and gymnastics our girls are very busy and as our competition season for dance gets closer we spend even our weekends dancing. I am that mom, and my girls wouldn’t have it any other way. Being that we are always on the go it’s also important to me that our girls are finding healthy snack options.

There are times though that we run out of everything at home, and I’m running late so I need to run in somewhere and easily find healthy snacks. Being that we don’t live near a major health food store I like that I can easily run into my local CVS Pharmacy and find those healthy snacks. They have an entire selection of fit choices that help to fit our healthy lifestyle. cvs-pharmacy-healthy-snacks-4I don’t mind my girls quickly picking healthy snacks to take with them to their after school activities. cvs-pharmacy-healthy-snacks-5For them it’s even almost a treat for them since they get to pick out their favorite snacks like yogurt covered raisins and apple crisps. I also found additional savings on all the snacks they like! cvs-pharmacy-healthy-snacks-3I like that CVS Pharmacy also has rqfridgeretaed foods so I can easily grab a yogurt or smoothie. I also like that they have a lot of the organic and healthy brands we like to buy.cvs-pharmacy-healthy-snacks-6It’s nice to have that place you know you can always rely on to for healthy snacking. Especially if you’re one of those busy moms like I am and my kids have full schools of activities every day after school. It’s nice to know that I don’t have to run through fast food, I can still find healthy snacks too without having to fight the crowds of the stores, especially when I only need a few items. So I let my girls pack their dance bags with snacks they actually like, and I like that I can easily find it all right at CVS. cvs-pharmacy-healthy-snacks-afterschool

You can find a CVS Pharmacy location near you on their website. You can also shop all of the Fit Choices at your local CVS Pharmacy.

Did you know all about CVS Pharmacy’s new fit choices?

1. Krista on September 28, 2016 at 6:14 pm

I wish I had a CVS near me. I always see such great deals there. Every time I am in a town with a CVS I HAVE to stop!

2. Liz Mays on September 27, 2016 at 11:55 am

They do have an excellent selection of snacks. There’s something the entire family will love there!

3. Jenn Gerlach on September 27, 2016 at 10:02 am

We can often be found running into CVS in a hurry. They have just about everything we need where we can dash in and out.

4. Kasandria Reasoner on September 27, 2016 at 8:09 am

I love the new labeling! I’ll have to stop by CVS to try out some Fit Choices.

5. Alicia on September 26, 2016 at 8:33 pm

Looks like a lot of healthy choices! We are always on the go so I’m always looking for more snack ideas.

6. Dawn McAlexander on September 26, 2016 at 7:28 pm

I wish there was a CVS Pharmacy nearer to my house. I love their selection and their prices aren’t bad either. Unfortunately there isn’t one really close.

7. Claudia Krusch on September 26, 2016 at 7:28 pm

Those Apple Crisps look sooo good! I will have to check it out the Fit Choices at my local CVS!

8. Janeane Davis on September 26, 2016 at 7:25 pm

Many children have lots of activities after school. This means they are on the road and need to have snacks that can pick up and go with the children from one activity to the next.

9. Melissa@thestatenislandfamily.com on September 26, 2016 at 7:07 pm

We love all the healthy snacking choices at Cvs! Also so convenient to be able to shop for toiletries and yummy foods all at one store!

10. Lisa Bristol on September 26, 2016 at 6:25 pm

I have not heard of Fit Choices at CVS Pharmacy. I would love to give them a try. I will have to look for a location near me.

11. Elizabeth Lampman on September 26, 2016 at 6:24 pm

Fit Choices at CVS Pharmacy look delicious. I am always looking for healthy choices for my family.

12. gingermommyrants on September 26, 2016 at 6:23 pm

Those Apple Crisps look delicious. I will have to check out the Fit Choices at my local CVS Pharmacy

13. Kathy on September 26, 2016 at 6:21 pm

These all sound like great snacks. I’m always looking for something for my girls after school too. These are going to be great for them.

14. Kim @ What's That Smell? on September 26, 2016 at 5:52 pm

You picked out some great snacks, I had no idea that CVS had so many healthier options, I’ll definitely keep that in mind!

15. Pam Wattenbarger on September 26, 2016 at 4:15 pm

I shop at CVS a lot. They have a lot of great snack options which is unusual for a drugstore type of place.

16. Brett Beyer on September 26, 2016 at 4:00 pm

OHMIGOSH, what a cute little ballerina! I love the ideas of healthy snacks on the go, here. Great ideas!

17. Robin Rue on September 26, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Their variety looks amazing. I never knew that they had such a selection there to choose from.

18. Reesa Lewandowski on September 26, 2016 at 3:23 pm

I would never really think of CVS as a place to go for snacks but they look like they have great variety. Gotta check them out.

19. Kelly Hutchinson on September 26, 2016 at 3:07 pm

I am all about serving my kids a healthy snack. I am especially happy when I can find an organic, Non GMO option.

20. Seattle Travel Blogger on September 26, 2016 at 3:05 pm

With all of the kiddies activities these days, this topic is so important.
    It is easy to allow their diet to go to pot during the rushing moments.

21. Nancy at Whispered Inspirations on September 26, 2016 at 2:18 pm

Those are such great snack options! Very healthy indeed, going to have make note and pick some of these up.

22. Shauna on September 26, 2016 at 2:16 pm

I truly had no idea that there were so many healthy snack options there. I will totally have to go check them out. I am always looking for more options for the kids.