Prescription Eyewear For Back To School Trends & Fashion

Prescription eyewear doesn’t need to be boring. Finding eyewear in so many choices allows them to be a great fashion accessory. This makes eyewear another great way to compliment any fashion or outfits. It’s easy to have several frames that can be used depending on a day or a mood.

JC Penney Optical is a place to find a wide selection of frames and eyewear. With choices for men, women, children, and types including eyeglasses and sunglasses, they have choices for many needs. Browse online from the hundreds of choices, and even try them on virtually. Simply upload and image and it will place the pair of your choosing on you.

jcpenney-optical-tortoise-prescription-eyewear-womens-frames-2

Finding prescription eyewear that suits any eyewear owner’s tastes is a lot easier these days thanks to all the choices and colors available. With ever changing trends and fashionable looks, JCPenney Optical has a fun Fashion Look book section with the Latest Trends. Trends include “geek is the chic,” “oh so vintage,” “show your sporty side,” and others. Find some new and fun ideas for the year or years ahead.

Prescription Eyewear

fashionable prescription eyewear

With fashionable prescription eyewear great for mom and kids, JCPenney has great deals for Back to School. JCPenney Optical is a go to place to find the latest in back-to-school eyewear trends. Find styles for kids in elementary school to college students. Everything from big frames, to frameless designs, there is something for everyone.

tortoise-eyewear-frames

For those young ladies, get some of your accessories out like scarves, earrings, necklaces, and have fun with your daughter looking for her own style.

prescription-eyewear-for-young-girls

One of the easiest ways I get my kids to wear something I want is by getting their input. I let them pick out things that suit their style preference. With JCPenney Optical, prescription eyewear is there for all fashionistas or sharp young gents. The great thing about atyle these days is it can be what you like. Have fun with it.

jcpenney-optical-tortoise-prescription-eyewear-womens-frames

Maybe you have child who is a little nervous or shy to try on new frames. Visit JCPenneyOptical.com and use the “Virtual Try On.” Let them pick out some frames they like and see what they look like worn. Get pictures of them in outfits or maybe in the car and do the virtual try on for them to see what they may like.

jcpenney-optical-virtual-try-on-2

Order now and get 60% off 1 pair (offer through 9/9).

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1. Janis @MommyBlogExpert on September 14, 2016 at 11:14 am

I’m partial to tortoise shell styles. These eyeglass options are fabulous. It’s time for me to get some new frames and I’m going to use your post for inspiring me.

2. Amy Desrosiers on September 14, 2016 at 10:06 am

We ordered through here too and loved the deal and styles. I am happy to have been introduced to their shop because i had no idea it existed.

3. Melissa@thestatenislandfamily.com on September 14, 2016 at 4:18 am

I always tell my two eyeglasses wearing kids that their frames are their face accessory and it looks like every kid who wears glasses will have plenty to choose from if they shop at JC Penney! So many great styles!

4. Kelly Hutchinson on September 14, 2016 at 1:25 am

Awesome! Thanks for the reminder. I need to get the kids new eyewear before the year is over. Loving these new trends.

5. Dawn Lopez on September 14, 2016 at 12:44 am

JC Penney has some really cute styles to choose from. I think glasses can be a great accessory!

6. Sarah on September 13, 2016 at 7:21 pm

Wow, is there nothing we can’t do online? Haha that’s incredible.

7. Kathy on September 13, 2016 at 6:15 pm

It’s great to see so many different styles of glasses. Everyone has their own unique style, so glasses should have great style too!

8. Ann Bacciaglia on September 13, 2016 at 5:50 pm

Wow 60% off a new pair is a fantastic deal. I will have to check out JCPenney Optical for a new pair of glasses.

9. Tammi Roy on September 13, 2016 at 5:49 pm

I love how easy JCPenney Optical makes it to choose new frames. I will have to share this with m y friends.

10. Oriana Romero on September 13, 2016 at 5:48 pm

JCPenney Optical has a great selection of glasses. I will be picking a pair once I get my new prescription.

11. gingermommyrants on September 13, 2016 at 5:47 pm

I will have to check out JCPenney Optical. I have been looking for a new pair of glasses for fall.

12. Tara on September 13, 2016 at 5:19 pm

I like the Virtual Try On concept. It’s a great way to find a style of frames you like without even leaving home.

13. Jeanette on September 13, 2016 at 11:51 am

Hey son just found out he needs glasses. He is not all that happy about it but he did find a pair that he really likes. I wish I knew about this a week ago LOL.

14. Melissa Ann on September 13, 2016 at 11:46 am

I love those frames! If you have to wear glasses,why not make them super fun!

15. Robin Masshole Mommy on September 13, 2016 at 11:26 am

My oldest wears glasses and he’s definitely due for a new pair. I will check out JCP when it’s time 🙂

16. Janet W. on September 12, 2016 at 4:38 am

Sounds like they have a ton of styles to choose from and can find what look you’re going for.