Getting Ready For Fall With New JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE™

This is a compensated post with One2One Network and JOHNSON’S®. All opinions are our own.

marley park playMy girls are very busy. Each of them have their own activities and their own schedules. Even our youngest Mia does dance and gymnastics and preschool. She likes to spend time tumbling and dancing but at the end of the day lets just say she’s pretty dirty. We also like to spend time at our neighborhood park, I’m enjoying my last moments with her being my youngest and last baby.

I’ve always seen bath time as one of our favorite moments of the day. When she was little I remember some of her first smiles and laughs happened fresh from the tub. This time of year here in California her skin is so dry. It’s partly due to the extremely dry weather and the change in seasons so I always like to make sure I am helping restore moisture to her skin. JOHNSON‘S® HEAD-TO-TOE™ extra moisturizing baby wash is perfect for her dry skin.johnson-johnson-baby-head-to-toe-body-wash-2

There’s 10x more moisture added and it is also safe for sensitive skin. Mia has very sensitive skin and I have always trusted our bath time to JOHNSON‘S®.  JOHNSON‘S® HEAD-TO-TOE™ extra moisturizing baby wash is great for little ones as the weather starts to get cooler and our skin starts to get dry. johnson-johnson-baby-head-to-toe-body-wash-4

It’s also gentle enough that you can use it with newborns all the way up to toddlerhood. JOHNSON‘S® HEAD-TO-TOE™ extra moisturizing baby cream provide ten times more moisture and is another great way to make sure your baby’s skin doesn’t dry out. We’ve always used the baby wash and baby cream as a pair and they’re the perfect combination for a winter bath time routine. There are also no parabens, phthalates, dyes, or soaps

johnson-johnson-baby-head-to-toe-body-wash-1

When I look back to the best moments with my three girls, even after all the chaos from the day bath time has always been one of those moments you know you can come together. Leaving behind the day and laughing is what I like about bath time with my girls.

You can start your own JOHNSON‘S® HEAD-TO-TOE™ extra moisturizing baby cream and JOHNSON‘S® HEAD-TO-TOE™ extra moisturizing baby wash. You can learn more about the new products on their website.

How are you getting ready for fall with your little ones?

1. Gabriel on October 2, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Our toddlers are loving the cool weather and rain mixed with dirt, so a powerful but gentle soap is perfect for them.

2. Kirsten on October 1, 2016 at 1:59 pm

We used to use Johnson’s when our kids were younger. Our youngest has really dry skin, so this might be goo for him. I’m going to look for it in the store because his skin needs all the moisture it can get when the weather starts to change!

3. Dawn gibson-thigpen on October 1, 2016 at 1:16 pm

i know my skin is constantly changing. this sounds like an awesome product.

4. Sarah on October 1, 2016 at 8:23 am

O I love the stuff that doest sting when it gets in the kids eyes!! We have some horror stories in our house with the “burning stuff”!

5. Nancy at Whispered Inspirations on October 1, 2016 at 6:22 am

We love Johnsons and always use their products. I will have to pick up some Head to Toe for sure!

6. Kelly Hutchinson on October 1, 2016 at 1:32 am

I love all in one products, especially when they come from Johnsons. They have the best products!

7. Dawn Lopez on October 1, 2016 at 12:05 am

We always used Johnson’s products when our son was little. I loved that sweet baby smell!

8. Cathi Crismon on September 30, 2016 at 11:55 pm

My babies grew up with Johnson’s. I always trusted the products and my kids like them too.

9. Chelley @ A is For Adelaide on September 30, 2016 at 10:37 pm

I love all-in-one products! I will definitely be picking some of this up for my girls- I haven’t seen it in our stores yet. I am going to be on the lookout when we shop this weekend!

10. Alicia on September 30, 2016 at 8:59 pm

We love J&J products! They were the only product I bought for my kids when they were babies.

11. Tania on September 30, 2016 at 7:44 pm

Fall is already here, and I can feel the dryness that comes with it. I love Johnson’s! I still have one toddler who is the baby of the family, so I’ll have to give it a try!

12. gingermommyrants on September 30, 2016 at 7:39 pm

My teenagers still love Johnson’s products. It is so gentle on your skin.

13. Lisa Bristol on September 30, 2016 at 7:39 pm

My skin gets so dry in the winter. I try to add more moisturizer to my routine this time of the year. I should try using Johnson’s Head to Toe.

14. Oriana Romero on September 30, 2016 at 7:37 pm

Johnson’s has been a favorite of ours since the kids were little. It keeps our skin so soft and never dry.

15. Elizabeth Lampman on September 30, 2016 at 7:36 pm

Johnson’s is a fantastic product line. We love to use the bubble bath. I will have to pick up some Johnson’s Head to Toe.

16. Reesa Lewandowski on September 30, 2016 at 7:13 pm

Johnsons is a must have brand in our house. A lot of people think that they just make baby products but my kids still use their body washes.

17. Jeanine on September 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm

I haven’t seen this yet. We love Johnsons so I would love to give this a try. Our newest little one is 7 weeks so i’m always looking for new products to try with her!

18. Melissa@thestatenislandfamily.com on September 30, 2016 at 5:55 pm

One of the best parts of family life are the routines we come to rely on and almost end up looking forward to –as mundane as they might seem–they are what I love most– just being able to have the ones you love with you doing ordinary routines somehow makes them feel familiar and like home.

19. Claudia Krusch on September 30, 2016 at 5:24 pm

I always loved these products when my son was little! I still use Johnson’s at our home!

20. Janis @MommyBlogExpert on September 30, 2016 at 5:08 pm

I’ll have to look for that new product when I shop. Fall is coming and with it comes dryer skin for kids that will need to be moisturized.

21. Seattle Travel Blogger on September 30, 2016 at 3:46 pm

J&J is a good company that has been around for a long time.
    It generates many trustworthy products.
    This looks like a good product – your pictures are very good.

22. Amy Desrosiers on September 30, 2016 at 3:42 pm

I always loved these products when my kids were babies. I suppose they could still use them to make bath times fun.

23. Shauna on September 30, 2016 at 12:31 pm

I tell you, it seems like we all go through horrible fall skin and this sounds like it would be the perfect answer. I haven’t seen it, yet, but I will be keeping an eye opened for it. Thanks for sharing

24. Sherry on September 30, 2016 at 12:24 pm

I used Johnson’s when both of my children were babies. Now they are 17 and 12 and with the cooler weather I have moisturizer in a couple of different spots around the house. My hands tend to dry out quickly.

25. Jeanette on September 30, 2016 at 10:11 am

Fall means something different here. Where I live it is hot most of the year and the summer is just too hot. We are now enjoying cooler weather. I guess the way we prepare is now we go outside and we go hiking and have a good time. And of course at the end of the day take a shower after all of this.