Getting Our Daughter To Sleep With The Lully Sleep Guardian 2

This post was sponsored by Lully as part of Influencer Activation for Influence Central.

mia oshkosh outfit

Our youngest kiddo is always on the go. She’s active all day and yet still when it comes time for bed she’s still ready to play. Being my last baby I didn’t really stick to the same parenting rules as I did with my first two kiddos. I allowed her to get away with irregular naps and when she woke up at night I’d allow her to cuddle up in our bed to head back to sleep. Now that she’s older though I’m realizing that she really does need to sleep in her now bed, for her own health and for mine. Some nights she sleep easily and other nights she wakes up with night terrors.

That’s until we found The Lully Sleep Guardian 2 which  is a vibrating pod that is placed under the mattress. The pod automatically vibrates before a night terror, preventing it completely.Lully Sleep Guardian

You simply start by downloading the app and then you pair The Lully Sleep Guardian 2 with your device. When it’s time for bed all I do is start the app and it does the rest. In the morning all you need to do is check back in with the app and relay back what kind of sleep your child got, if they woke up and as you do this the app will start to learn and it will make adjustments for the following night. Lully Sleep Guardian placement

We noticed that last week our youngest daughter Mia slept in her bed 5 nights out of the week. A vast improvement from sleeping with us every night and waking up halfway through the night. I like that The Lully Sleep Guardian 2 automatically vibrates before a night terror, preventing it completely.mia trying to sleep

There is nothing worse than not getting a good nights rest and your child not getting a good nights rest but it’s nice that we have actually found the solution. We spend more time enjoying our days together and I know that she’s going to be happier and healthier because of it.

You can find out more about  The Lully Sleep Guardian 2 on their website. Also be sure to stay connected and learn more on Facebook and Twitter.

Did your little ones struggle with night terrors?

1. Janis @MommyBlogExpert on September 3, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Bad dreams are never pleasant. But they are especially hard on kids and it’s great to hear about a product like this one that has pre-empted your daughter’s night terrors so your whole family now sleeps better at night.

2. Amy on September 3, 2016 at 5:21 pm

My son could use some white noise for bedtime. This looks like a great device to help with that.

3. Jenn Gerlach on September 3, 2016 at 5:07 pm

This is cool. I wonder if it would work well for my toddler. My oldest did not sleep through the night until she was in kindergarten.

4. Elizabeth Lampman on September 3, 2016 at 4:01 pm

I will have to learn more about the Lully Sleep Guardian 2. My Daughter has been having trouble sleeping lately.

5. Ann Bacciaglia on September 3, 2016 at 4:00 pm

The The Lully Sleep Guardian 2 would have been perfect for my Son. He used to have terrible night terrors. I will have to share this with my friends with little ones.

6. Nolie on September 3, 2016 at 12:49 pm

WOW I need to look into getting one for my youngest. He wakes up multiple times a night from bad dreams.

7. Claudia Krusch on September 3, 2016 at 8:42 am

My son never had that but I understand it’s something a lot children suffer from!

8. Stefani Tolson on September 3, 2016 at 6:37 am

My little guy has nightmares sometimes and says he doesn’t like sleeping alone. This might just be helpful!

9. Shauna on September 2, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Oh my goodness, this is awesome. My little man had them when he was about two years old and they were dreadful. Ugh, they went on for way too long. Wish I had this back then

10. Kelly Hutchinson on September 2, 2016 at 4:10 pm

I wish I had this when my daughter was young. She was such a bad sleeper. Took forever to get her to sleep.

11. Sherry on September 2, 2016 at 3:12 pm

Thankfully, neither of my kids suffered from night terrors. I do have a friend that is going through them with her son right now. I will pass this on to her.

12. Jeanette on September 2, 2016 at 2:04 pm

My son did not have these (I hope he never does), but I have a few friends that could use something like this! I will tell them about it! What an awesome product!

13. Myrah @ Coupon Mamacita on September 2, 2016 at 11:38 am

This is a really interesting idea! My daughter never had night terrors but a friend of mine had son who was absolutely plagued by them.

14. Heather @ Kraus House Mom on September 2, 2016 at 11:17 am

My oldest daughter had night terrors, my youngest is just a terror. My oldest has been the worst sleeper since she was an infant. Luckily, as she’s gotten older it’s gotten better.