Getting Creative With Things You Use Everyday

This post was sponsored by Charmin as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.

There are so many things that we use each and every day, when it comes to our family of five one thing we use a lot of is toilet paper. That’s why we chose a brand like Charmin Essentials Strong, I never have to sacrifice to stay within budget. That’s because with Charmin Essentials I don’t have to stretch far from my family budget and we never have to sacrifice quality either. charmin-essentials

As we start to get ready for fall I like to decorate the house and make everything festive. We always have a big Halloween party each year so I always make sure our bathrooms are stocked up with all the supplies we need when we have extra guests in and out of our restroom.

I like to have fun with my kiddos so something as simple as taking the ordinary toilet paper and turning it into decor that is so fun about this time of year. My girls love to come into the bathroom to find what new things I might have done, this week I went a little more Halloween themed to get them excited about fall. This is another simple and fun decor idea you can also use if you host a Halloween party this year. All you use is a simple black marker and you can create almost anything you want. It’s just a fun way to get creative with something that we use every day. boo-toilet-paper

One thing about having a large family is that I know I don’t have to overspend on the common things that we use most.  Plus it really is so hard to keep such a good deal secret so now I’m sharing Charmin Essentials with others.

Take the TP Swap –

Maybe you’re using another brand. Well Charmin is hoping that your family will take the #CharminEssentials TP swap.  Where you swap your Angel Soft® or Scott® 1000 and your TP will be upgraded to Charmin Essentials Soft or Charmin Essentials Strong – FREE. Just simply Tweet out your TP swap out request to @Charmin with #CharminEssentials #Promotion and read the terms and conditions. You can also learn more here.

What are some ways that you like to get creative with the things you use every day?

1. Dawn gibson-thigpen on September 22, 2016 at 10:39 am

omggg i love this. it is so cute and creative.

2. Amy Desrosiers on September 22, 2016 at 10:22 am

Super cute! The scariest thing is actually running out of tp when you are on the toilet! haha

3. gingermommyrants on September 22, 2016 at 10:12 am

I love the BOO on the toilet paper rolls. Charmin is the only kind of toilet paper we use.

4. Ann Bacciaglia on September 22, 2016 at 10:11 am

I love Charmin products. I love to find creative things to do with everyday things.

5. Jenn Gerlach on September 22, 2016 at 8:19 am

That’s so cute to do right before a party. The letters would disappear pretty fast lol.

6. Liz Mays on September 22, 2016 at 7:14 am

it can’t hurt when you can swap for free, right? It’s worth a try!

7. Crystal on September 21, 2016 at 10:43 pm

We don’t have a ton of room in our bathrooms, so there hasn’t been space for decor. I love the idea of making what you do have available festive and fun.

8. Jonna on September 21, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Cute idea in your decorating! I love Charmin TP, it’s the best!

9. Aimee Smith on September 21, 2016 at 9:57 pm

What a fun idea! My kids would think this was awesome!

10. patty on September 21, 2016 at 8:47 pm

Now that is a level of clever decorating I would never think of. So very cute! Although I suspect if I tried my cats would add a certain, oh I don’t know, mummy like look to it. heh

11. Kelly Hutchinson on September 21, 2016 at 8:39 pm

These are really great ideas! I try to do this as well. Especially during the holidays.

12. Claudia Krusch on September 21, 2016 at 7:47 pm

What a great idea! Charmin is the only toilet paper we use!

13. Janis @MommyBlogExpert on September 21, 2016 at 6:15 pm

Now that’s the most creative Halloween DIY decoration I’ve ever seen. Charmin is a brand we have used at our house for decades.

14. Allie D. on September 21, 2016 at 5:14 pm

We love Charmin and have been using it for years. It’s a really great product.

15. Seattle Travel Blogger on September 21, 2016 at 4:40 pm

I think it is fun to have little projects relevant to the upcoming holiday.
    It is the little things that help keep the family together.

16. Jeanette on September 21, 2016 at 3:18 pm

They are extremely cute! You have a creative ability that is beyond what I would ever even think of. I’m so glad there’s people like you that will share stuff like this so that I can copy it in my own house.

17. Sherry on September 21, 2016 at 2:29 pm

My toilet paper has got to be soft. We either use Charmin or Royale depending on what is on sale.

18. Stacie on September 21, 2016 at 2:28 pm

I love using Charmin. I like how soft it is. The softer the better.

19. Meagan on September 21, 2016 at 2:06 pm

SO cute! My son just walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper a mile long because he wanted a long tail…haha

20. Robin rue on September 21, 2016 at 1:57 pm

OMG what a cute idea! I need to do that with my TP!!

21. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on September 21, 2016 at 1:57 pm

That’s so cute! One of my favorite things to do is dress up the everyday to make it a little less, “meh”. Great job.

22. Heather @ Kraus House Mom on September 21, 2016 at 1:56 pm

We go through so much toilet paper it’s ridiculous. My son is the culprit because since school has started it lasts longer. He loves Charmin. I like to make jack o’lantern faces on my kids’ oranges at Halloween time.

23. Birdiebee on September 16, 2016 at 8:13 pm

What a cute idea. Charmin is the only toilet paper used in my home.

24. Janet W. on September 16, 2016 at 3:11 am

We like to use Charmin Basic in our household. It’s soft and economical!