Easy Way To Make Ants On A Log Snacks For School Lunchboxes

We are happy to partner with Dandy on this post, all opinions are our own.

Ants On A Log is such an easy way to get our girls to eat healthy lunches that are also fun. It’s nice to be able to give your kids something to smile about at lunch time. It’s just being able to share with them in another way how much you love them and I do that with their lunches. So when I pack my girls lunches I want them to find things that will brighten their day. Ants on a Log Day is September 13th and to celebrate we’re packing a special kind of lunch.

Dandy Celery Snack Packs Great For School Snacks

We were able to find ready to eat, already washed snack packs of celery from Dandy at our local grocery store. Dandy Celery also has a peanut butter + celery snack pack that has everything you need to make easy ants on a log on the go. Dandy Celery Snack Packs Ant On Log snack kit

What’s great is that we can easily grab and go with these Dandy Celery packs. They’re a deliciously fun snack that even our kids enjoy. So when it comes time for school I like to be prepared with things they can easily just grab. I like that they’re already washed and ready to eat.

Dandy Washed Ready To Eat Celery Snack Packs

When it comes time for lunch they can put together their own ants on a log with the peanut butter and a few raisins. I leave space so my kiddo can make them in her lunchbox with extra raisins to enjoy on the side. It’s so simple to create lunches that your kids will enjoy and that will help brighten their day. Plus it’s a fun and easy way to celebrate national Ants on a Log Day.

Ants On A Log Celery Raisin Lunch Idea

You can learn more about Dandy Celery on their website and find a location near you that carries their products.

Do you have any creative ways to change up the classic Ants On A Log?

1. Lydia J. Cohen on October 4, 2016 at 8:19 am

wow this reminds me of the time when I was young. This is one of my favorite daily routines. It’s a healthy lunch. Thanks for sharing.

2. Marion Lewis on September 27, 2016 at 11:50 pm

I love snacks like those, those would be so perfect for lunchs, I am going to have to make for my daughter. She would like the celery with peanut butter

3. Laurajj on September 20, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Oh I have not seen those Dandy snacks before, those would be so perfect for lunches! I have to look for those at the stores around here. I have to make the ants on a log for our little one. Oh he would love that! So fun!

4. shelly peterson on September 8, 2016 at 8:07 pm

Ants On A Log is such an old time favorite! I still love these myself.

5. Myrah Duque on September 8, 2016 at 6:32 pm

That is a very orginal way of creating ants and delicious too! I bet all the kids loved looking at and eating them too!

6. Liz Mays on September 8, 2016 at 5:57 am

This makes me want to have that for a snack today! Kids (and adults) love that combination!

7. Julie Wood on September 8, 2016 at 5:44 am

This is a very healthy lunch idea that I am going to have to make for my kids. They would like the celery with peanut butter and raisins.

8. Claudia Krusch on September 8, 2016 at 5:12 am

Ants on a log are one of my son’s favorite snacks! He loves adding other toppings to it!

9. Janet W. on September 8, 2016 at 3:22 am

This is a cute and delicious idea for my grandsons’ lunch box! They would enjoy it!

10. Aimee Smith on September 7, 2016 at 10:24 pm

My husband LOVES ants on a log! I should totally sneak these in to his grown up lunch!

11. Crystal on September 7, 2016 at 9:46 pm

That was my favorite snack growing up! Since my kids’ school is peanut-free, ants on a log is a special treat for when we’re home.

12. Jennifer on September 7, 2016 at 9:26 pm

You can never go wrong with ants on a log! I love that these prepared options exist for when there isnt as much time as you need.

13. Sarah on September 7, 2016 at 9:19 pm

Awe what a classic! Love ants on a log.

14. Jocelyn Cañasa Brown on September 7, 2016 at 6:52 pm

Yum! I love this. I have never made these before. I will definitely give these a try! So cute.

15. Amy Desrosiers on September 7, 2016 at 6:43 pm

I love celery and use it in so much of my cooking. This is a classic and delicious snack.

16. gingermommyrants on September 7, 2016 at 5:36 pm

I forgot all about ants on a log. I will have to make some for the kids snack tomorrow.

17. Melissa@thestatenislandfamily.com on September 7, 2016 at 5:35 pm

This is LITERALLY THE CUTEST SNACK I’ve ever laid my eyes on and healthy to boot! Can’t wait to make it for my kids!

18. Jenn Gerlach on September 7, 2016 at 5:14 pm

These are one of my kids favorites. Where did you find the peanut butter packets. I need those in my life.

19. Reesa Lewandowski on September 7, 2016 at 4:53 pm

I used to love these as a snack when I was younger. This is definitely an easy way to achieve this for a school lunch.

20. Kathy on September 7, 2016 at 4:47 pm

I remember doing this when I was little. I need to try these out with my daughters. I’m sure they would like them as well.

21. Jeanette on September 7, 2016 at 2:25 pm

I wish my son would like peanut butter. I would love for him to eat that because it is a better snack then what he finds half the time.

22. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on September 7, 2016 at 12:33 pm

I love snacks like this! They’re a great way to sneak veggies into the kids’ diets.

23. Robin Masshole Mommy on September 7, 2016 at 11:43 am

Ants on a log are one of my kids favorite snacks! They could eat them everyday!

24. Lavues on September 2, 2016 at 8:39 pm

Yummy! Some really tasty snacks ready to bring to the school!

• Kristin on September 3, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Filling and gets my kids to eat some vegetable.