Healthy Snacking For Busy Moms On-The-Go

I’m proud to partner with CVS Pharmacy on this post for the CVS healthy foods line. All opinions expressed are my own, and all product claims or program details shared should be verified at CVS.com or with the appropriate manufacturers.

fitness

My mornings are filled with getting my kiddos off to school, packing lunches, and driving the carpool. After the kids are off at school I like to spend time at the gym before I start my work day. Being a busy mom of three I am always on the go, in between my home and work life it can be quite chaotic. It’s important to me that I stay active and stay healthy. Eating healthy whole foods is very important to me but I know that sometimes I have to be practical and have healthy meals and snacks ready to go.

CVS Pharmacy has taken steps to provide even more healthy snacks that make it easy to just grab and go. That means that after my morning yoga class I can stop into CVS on my way home and grab a snack that will help fuel me through the rest of my day. Simple snacks like instant oatmeal, granola bars and roasted nuts provide easy grab and go nutrition. CVS Healthy Foods FindYourHealthy (2)

I really appreciate that CVS Pharmacy is moving forward to help busy moms like myself save time while still providing the natural food brands that we look to. You’ll even find a selection of fresh and refrigerated foods in stores. Look for the shelf with Fit Choices, you’ll find a variety of organic and non-gmo foods.

When I have my girls with me I let them pick anything they like, more often than not it’s a super fruit granola bar and it exposes them to flavors and ingredients that they might not have tried otherwise.  There really is a wide selection of healthy foods that are easy to take on the go. I like to stock up so I have some healthy snack options right at home, but with so many locations I can easily stop by my neighborhood CVS Pharmacy. CVS Healthy Foods FindYourHealthy (1)It’s nice to know that I can easily find the healthy snacks without having to go very far. I can easily stop in after the gym and grab and go. You can find a CVS Pharmacy location near you on their website. You can also shop all of the Fit Choices at your local CVS Pharmacy.

What are some simple healthy snacks that you like to keep around?

1. shelly peterson on September 14, 2016 at 5:17 pm

These look like really great snacks. I like nuts and beef jerky. I have never seen broccoli bites before, I would love to try them.

2. Christina Aliperti on September 3, 2016 at 8:57 pm

I want to try those super fruit bars. I usually keep around things like nuts, cheeses and dark chocolate. I also love jerky because it’s great for protein.

3. Louise Bishop on September 3, 2016 at 9:52 am

That snack just looks divine! I’m partial to healthy quick snacks because my kids keep me very busy!

4. Monica on September 2, 2016 at 5:48 pm

I’m ALWAYS on the go in the city and if I let myself go hungry – I’m ravenous! These are helpful and healthy! I’ll have to check them out. Thanks.

5. Katherine G on September 2, 2016 at 9:29 am

I love this! I’ll be looking for this next time I make a trip to my local CVS. I love when there are healthy options.

6. Rosey on September 2, 2016 at 3:18 am

I like the CVS snack line. I haven’t tried the broccoli bits though. I’ll look for them.

7. Mary on September 1, 2016 at 7:07 pm

That oatmeal looks delicious. Love the convenience of the package!

8. Ann Bacciaglia on September 1, 2016 at 9:38 am

I like to snack on fresh fruit and trail mix. I always have a assortment of nuts to snack on.

9. Jeanine on September 1, 2016 at 8:58 am

We don’t have a CVS here in Canada but if we did I’d be all over this. They look delicious, and perfect for busy on the go moms! I need healthier options for snacking!

10. Kita Bryant on September 1, 2016 at 5:09 am

I’ve never heard of this brand before but it looks delicious! There are so many brands to try these days, it’s hard to keep up!

11. Kelly Hutchinson on September 1, 2016 at 2:44 am

I am definitely busy 24/7! These are some better healthier options for me to snack on!

12. Nikki Wayne on September 1, 2016 at 1:48 am

Wow, that is a nice snack. I am choosing to be healthier and this snack is a must-try for me.

13. Annemarie LeBlanc on September 1, 2016 at 1:10 am

These products are great! I always look for something to snack on and these would be perfect for me. All the healthy goodness without compromising the taste. Thanks for letting me know about them.

14. Toni | BoulderLocavore.com on August 31, 2016 at 10:35 pm

I love on-the-go snacks! And the fact that these are healthy makes it more perfect for me!

15. Jocelyn on August 31, 2016 at 8:27 pm

CVS always has great deals! I love the sound of that instant oatmeal for breakfast.

16. Brandy on August 31, 2016 at 8:26 pm

I love the sound of the superfruit snack bars! It can be easy to forget to eat lunch so snacks like these are perfect!

17. Theresa on August 31, 2016 at 7:14 pm

We love stocking up on snacks from CVS. Even though they are a convenience type of store, I love that they stock healthy options so we can grab them quickly and eat well while on the run.

18. Dawn McAlexander on August 31, 2016 at 6:45 pm

Now that’s a quick breakfast meal that I could get on board with. I like oatmeal anyhow. When you are too busy to eat a good breakfast, one like this would be great.

19. Liz Mays on August 31, 2016 at 6:28 pm

CVS is such a life saver when you need a last-minute snack or drink. I like that they have so many healthy options to choose from.

20. Lindsey Paris on August 31, 2016 at 5:08 pm

Instant is about the only way I’m getting breakfast on ANY morning in the house. The kids and morning routine are constantly pulling me every which way!

21. MJ.L on August 31, 2016 at 4:05 pm

I am always looking for healthy snacks on the go. These looks great!

22. Amy @ Marvelous Mommy on August 31, 2016 at 2:33 pm

We have a CVS right around the corner from the house. I’m in there all the time. I want to try those broccoli bites!

23. Meagan on August 31, 2016 at 2:31 pm

Oatmeal is a great mid afternoon snack to fuel you up for sure.

24. Chavonne Harvey on August 31, 2016 at 1:10 pm

CVS is one of my favorite stores and I think it’s great that they have healthy snacks. I want to try those Broccoli Bites and the Goodnessknows bars. Healthy snacks that I always keep around are peanuts and bananas.

25. PAm on August 31, 2016 at 1:07 pm

I like pumpkin seeds a lot so I would like to try that pumpkin seed bar. Snacking really gets me, I just get so hungry while out and about.

26. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on August 31, 2016 at 12:01 pm

That mixed berry oatmeal looks so good! This is a great way to start the day or for a quick snack mid day when I’m getting hungry.